Belarus president almost “reigned in”

OP
Alex Jaramillo
You must be very naive to think that putin with his sputnik v is not part of this all.
I never said anything about putin. The thread is about Lukashenko and his opinion on covid. The sentiment that Alexander Lukashenko and John Magufuli promote in regards to covid is much more resonable than the spastic narrative being promoted worlwide.

Oleg

Part of which province (russian or Ukrainian) the Crimean peninsula was since 1783? Hard facts dude - no BS!

Kyiv was found in 482AD
moscow first mentioning 1147AD
Crimea was part of Ottoman Empire. Let’s give it back to Turks? United States colonies/states were part of British empire. Let’s give it back to Britain? Both where fought for at about the same time in 18th century, by Russian and American soldiers. No ukraine around bc or ad.

Kozak

Crimea was part of Ottoman Empire. Let’s give it back to Turks? United States colonies/states were part of British empire. Let’s give it back to Britain? Both where fought for at about the same time in 18th century, by Russian and American soldiers. No ukraine around bc or ad.
moskovia was a periphery of the Mongol Empire. Let's follow your BS logic and divide it between Mongolia and Kazakhstan.

Razvan

Ukraine is an improvised country. People still die on dombass area and the news don't say anything.

Kozak

Ukraine is an improvised country. People still die on dombass area and the news don't say anything.

Dude I always wanted to ask. How do you guys manage not to laugh when you say that name Romania comes from Rome and not Romani (Gypsy)?

Razvan

Dude I always wanted to ask. How do you guys manage not to laugh when you say that name Romania comes from Rome and not Romani (Gypsy)?
You say this only because Romania has more gypsies statisticly than your contry. You don't know history. You are an ignorant, Romanian language is much more similar to latin than Italian. How could it be? The only one country in eastern Europe that speaks latin language in the middle of mongols like you. We kept the Turks away from us and I'm from the zone near ukraine called Bucovina which was never part of the ottomans.(there isn't 1gypsy there).
Your country is new, you don't know if you are russian or polish,you are new,you don't come from old times,you don't imagine how many Ukrainians come here for work.
I'm whiter than you probably and you still give the Gypsy exemple. Come here to say that, the romanian population hate the Gypsy minority. Come to see you ignorant inbred. You are speaking from your ****,i don't know how can you have money for a phone to write all this stupid stuff online, you poor ukrainian prick.

Kozak

You say this only because Romania has more gypsies statisticly than your contry. You don't know history. You are an ignorant, Romanian language is much more similar to latin than Italian. How could it be? The only one country in eastern Europe that speaks latin language in the middle of mongols like you. We kept the Turks away from us and I'm from the zone near ukraine called Bucovina which was never part of the ottomans.(there isn't 1gypsy there).
Your country is new, you don't know if you are russian or polish,you are new,you don't come from old times,you don't imagine how many Ukrainians come here for work.
I'm whiter than you probably and you still give the Gypsy exemple. Come here to say that, the romanian population hate the Gypsy minority. Come to see you ignorant inbred. You are speaking from your ****,i don't know how can you have money for a phone to write all this stupid stuff online, you poor ukrainian prick.
You obviously have no idea of what you are talking about.
Territories that didn't have developed cultures (including languages) have readily adopted dominating at that time cultures (languages). The fact that your language is similar to Latin (not more similar than Italian), yet geographically isolated from other Latin speaking countries - is indisputable proof of you adopting the language from the books of your rullers (which where written in Latin at that time).
Another perfect example of this is the similarity of russian language to old Bulgaric language, despite the geographical isolation from it. Which was used as a book language in Slavic countries. This is also the reason their language is "stuck" in development.

The advancement of the Ottoman Empire was stopped at the Battle of Vienna in which Ukrainian kozaks together with Poles played the crucial part! While you were the Ottoman's Vassals!

Last edited:

Kozak

We actually never had any problems with self identification. Our colors were always gold and blue, and Trident was always our coat of arms. Starting from Kyiv Rus to Kozak Hetmanate to Ukrainian People's Republic (1919) to modern Ukraine. Ukrainian People's Republic - Wikipedia

Our language was always our language. There are numerous ancient scripts which I would be able to read without much trouble. Now would you be able to read any books in Romanian Cyrillic?

Ask yourself why "direct descendants of Roman Empire" are Orthodox and until 1860s were using Cyrillic alphabet?

Kozak

For centuries my country had to fight against multiple invaders. We stopped the Mongol Empire from invading Europe. We stopped mighty Mongol Empire that destroyed Chinese and Indian Empires. So we did not have "greenhouse" environment like the rest of Europe had thanks to us to develop uninterruptedly, yet I remember times not so long ago when Romanians had no food and were begging us for food! We don't beg! We work, where is the shame in this?!
Things in history go in cycles. Obviously you are too young and too ignorant to know any of this.

Kozak

BTW your country was created in 1860s by the approval of Ottoman Empire.

Last edited: