Being transwoman doesn't equal being female

Sweet Meat

and believing that this people somehow hurt you or your precious western family structure is laughable.

he never said that transgendered people wanted to hurt the nuclear family

why do you need to put words in the mouth of literally anyone that challenges you?

lol

I never said anything about a hormonal imbalance , hormone levels have nothing to do with sexual preference or transgenderism as far as I know, I said a study showed that males can be born with a female brain, and that is a problem much more complicated that something you can solve with supplementing DHT or something.

Reproduce the study here or stop referencing it. The few studies I've come across that claimed homosexual or gender dysphoric brains were more similar to the opposite sex were poorly designed or incorrectly interpreted.

Also you are clearly biased against it , you do not posses a neutral point of view, you are subject to not only naturalistic fallacies, but also childish black and white Christian ethics, and delusions about someone wanting to dissolute the western family,

I am biased against abusing children with puberty-blocking hormones and mutilating the sexual organs of adults. I stand up for the rights of boys and men and remain vigilant against the agendas of paedophiles, biological-fact deniers, and other subversives.

Western way of thinking is what got all of us into this mess in the first place, you are trying to oversimplify something that probably neither of us understand a significant part of, I am not saying transgenderism is the perfect solution , but it seems to work for some people and believing that this people somehow hurt you or your precious western family structure is laughable.

It hurts the victims who undergo the procedure because they are promised mental relief, but the Swedish study I posted above, which had one of the largest sample sizes of any study on this topic to date, concluded that only 1 in 49 surgeries may produce an improved mental health outcome. Subjecting 49 humans to an experimental protocol of chemical and surgical castration in the hope that one of them doesn't need as much therapy or does not commit suicide as frequently afterward is anything but a laughing matter-- it is a tragedy.

Last edited:

Sospian

Man and Woman means nothing really, fetuses are technically female then some are programmed to produce androgens which changes them into what we call men, which is probably an adaptation to create hunters and warriors, men are pretty much becoming obsolete as we advance technologically, there are feminine men and masculine women and anything in between, the terms mean nothing it's just semantics, many species that developed differently either have one sex or more than two.

I don't see how transgender people are a threat to society or "women" and i don't find the hatred against them reasonable, of course the science of sex change is far from perfect but i don't see why people should not have the choice to change their own body the way they want, or how this affects anyone other than them.

Every argument against transgender people is either conservative stupidity or religious bull****,

All of you came to this forum to experiment with your biology and basically biohack your body to a more satisfying, happy life and most of you ironically already take progesterone albeit in smaller doses probably, witch is one of the hormones trans people use, I find your hatred against them very hypocritical.

Also gender was not binary in all cultures, many tribes and cultures had a different perspective on gender and sexuality.

Abrahamic religions is what told people to hate anything different than their narrow tunnel vision, its always Abrahamic religions that teach fear , hatred, aggression , misery , etc. Abrahamic religion followers are the serotonin inflated knuckleheads that hate and fear everyone and everything different. I don't see how anyone in his right mind can follow such hateful cults or sympathies with their dumb ideas.

Anyway I believe that everyone should have the right to make his life better through the use of technology intelligence science etc.
And if you want to turn into what we call a woman to be happy then its your body your choice and responsibility so I don't see how anyone can make an actual logical argument against that.

How come so many people are against personal freedom lately.
Love how you completely disregard how prevalent autism/high serotonin is among transgender people yet continue to imply followers of Abrahamic religions are "serotonin inflated knuckleheads".

Do you really think that the sudden surge of gender dysphoria is because of freedom? Last time I checked, a 40% suicide attempt rate doesn't sound remotely liberating, at least in the sense in which you're still breathing.

Totally nothing to do with plummeting levels of androgens right? It's not as the amount of endocrine disruption going on is paramount to the fall of assertiveness among men, and then wondering why so many are transitioning because they feel like women trapped in a wrong body.

If you really think there is no agenda behind what's going on, you've either buried your head so far down into the sand that you've achieved a level of naïveness that is incomprehensible, or you're so detached from your intuition that you've become masochistic through addiction to the pain of self-denial, like the majority of transsexuals. I believe they now refer to their intuition as "internalised-transphobia".

The truth is that their own self-hatred takes them so far down the path of hedonism that they reach a place of no return, at least physically. I still hang on to the idea of gender dysphoria being a curable disease through extreme therapy in order to get them back in touch with their intuition. Psychedelics followed by TRT & DHT and masculinisation counselling/role models could help them get back.

PurpleHeart

he never said that transgendered people wanted to hurt the nuclear family

why do you need to put words in the mouth of literally anyone that challenges you?

lol
I never put any words in the mouth of anyone here, what I understood from his post is that he believes that transgenderism somehow hurts the contemporary family construct, no one challenges me since no one is making a strong case based on scientific evidence of how transgenderism is bad for anyone,

Transgenders are autistic and low testosterone ? Really where are the studies ? Transgenders having high suicides rates post operation ? where is the control group of this people that never got operated? "Intuition" seriously? intuition is not something scientifically measurable, it cannot be used to make a case, you are just pulling stuff out of your ****,

Science doesn't work with bias, you research and then you make a decision, not the other way around like you people do.

I don't even care about transgenderism per se, I am just sickened to see people use Bioenergetics as an excuse to make a pseudointellectual case that supports the censoring of science in the name of tradition and conservativism, if people followed this path we would still be in the dark ages dying from black death.

Drareg

You keep saying that, what you probably mean is that stimulation of a subtype of a serotonin receptor that LSD Psilocybin Mescaline etc. bind to has been shown in some cases to causes heart fibrosis.
Do you have any actual studies where someone managed to actually cause heart fibrosis to humans with reasonable amounts of psychedelics, because before starting microdosing i did search and I couldn't find any study proving this, microdosing uses miniscule amounts of the substance and you usually don't microdose more than a month straight without a break.
So i don't think heart fibrosis is an actual real threat, alexander shulgin was basically taking serotoninergic psychedelics for all his life non stop and died well into old age. Doctor Hofmann also experimented with LSD all his life and died at the age of 102 years old. so I think its safe to say heart fibrosis is not a real threat.

If you have any actual studies showing heart fibrosis feel welcome to post them, I would actually be very interested in reading them.

About the transgender debate, you seem to make a good case I like that, you mentioned the brain and this is exactly my point, there is a study(can't find it right now) that shows that male fetuses can be born with female brains, ironically it was aromatase deficiency in the brain that caused that if I recall correctly, yep the study found that not only estrogen can cause masculinization but that estrogen is actually needed for the male brain to be created, Ray peat right again about estrogen causing male characteristics under certain circumstances.

So if a male can be born with a female brain, shouldn't we be able to give the patient a female body? I agree with you about the science not being advanced enough to do that at the moment, but I think that a male body with a female brain is a possible problem that we should be able to tackle in the future.

I didn't even know what wokism was I had to look it up on google, well like I said this SJW people are lunatics that act with their gut feeling, but so are all zealots and fanatics no matter their background and beliefs.
This people are actually the polar opposite of extreme conservatism and share the same serotonin driven mindless hatred,

When I am talking about trans people I am not talking about SJW lunatics, I personally know a few people that where unhappy being male, had a sex change surgery and lived happily ever after, so I don't see why you should judge all transgender people based on some raging lunatics or some random trans rapist or something like that.

I still stand with my opinion on male and female being a construct, I never said that men and women are the same, neither I refused to acknowledge hormones and chromosomes and other physical differences, what I am saying is that even thou men and women are not the same ,no two humans are the same, most things that we consider manly of feminine are part of the linguistically generated illusion that culture and society that we happen to be born in enforces on us, for example if you see what clothing was considered masculine in 1750 you will see that its nothing like what is considered masculine today, quite the opposite actually.

Gender is what I am calling a construct, and it is, many tribal civilizations had a different way of perceive gender, some had more than two.

Also making claims like any male dwarf being able to beat any woman in a fight is an extreme overgeneralization that's absolutely wrong, while men are obviously significantly stronger than women, part of why women are so weak in the developed world is that they are raised to be weak and passive, just how most men are raised to be strong and assertive.

If you wanna pull it to the extremes, any feral female raised like amazons were raised in Ancient Greece can easily overpower a nerd playing computer games 16 hours a day, so don't try to imply that chromosomes or hormones alone make you an efficient and strong predator.

Hoffmann rarely used it, I’ve read his books, he was against the LSD culture, he believed it was a tool to be used moderately.
When someone arrives to the stage of heart fibrosis there are many aggravating factors, the medical establishment would find it difficult to pin lsd as solely responsible, in many cases folks are not going to admit to using it either, they will also claim genetics, if you are already predisposed to it with heart valve issues I wouldn’t use it if it was me.
This study has some interesting bits to be gleaned from it also-https://sci.bban.top/pdf/10.1016/j.pnpbp.2012.05.003.pdf?download=true

I would be interested to view the study of males with female brains, the reality is they were still considered male, there are lots of hormone disorders like this but the overall phenotype is still male, the morphogenic field is also ignored when it comes to issues of whats male and female.
Like those born with ambiguous genitalia we name said form hermaphrodite, it’s an issue of words to describe the form, the same can be done with someone with a male body and female brain, a word can be created if necessary.

You currently cannot give a male with a female brain a female body, functionality is necessary and the current procedures available don’t allow for this, they are grotesque and dangerous.
We won’t be able to tackle it in the future because wokism/neomarxism is canceling science, they believe it’s a social construct, they are controlling the transgender narrative as it stands.

Your speaking about gender roles, they are creative and evolve, for the most part they are influenced by access to coherent bioenergetic resources, they evolve over time, sex is what it is via it’s ever present form.
What isn’t a social construct is the forms of male and female, the capacitance and resonance of each form allows nuances in perceptive capacities which influences actions, differences are present, this rolls over into gender behaviors, gender behaviors are influenced by form and structure, they may become stable for a period to ensure access to bioenergetic resources, this may be perceived as rigid if more coherent resources become available and a change isn't forthcoming.

If we couldn’t speak how would describe the behaviors you witness, fish don’t really use sound as much yet know the difference between male and female, some fish can even change sex when the environment requires them to do so

Its also a fallacy to acknowledge differences between the sexes and then claim someone has changed sex, we currently cannot change sex, your use of language tells me you really don’t believe your friends have changed sex, you are accepting them acting as the opposite sex.

Take a look at female UFC fighters or female rugby players as an example, women cannot compete with men here, it’s a delusion to believe that, Female to male transgender will never succeed in these sports.
Even a female UFC fighter will get hurt by a man in reasonable shape who doesn‘t fight professionally, in general this will be the reality, encouraging women from childhood to believe they can take on men in physical confrontation is not wise, teaching self defense can be helpful with encouragement to extract themselves from the confrontation as soon as possible.
Female police officers are another example.
In general women do not stand a chance in physical confrontation with men, even the Amazon’s of Greece which I’m sure is a greatly inflated tale, the nerd is being thought by wokists to not be aggressive or assertive, if he chooses to be aggressive he will likely win.

I don’t say the above with ego, it just is what it is for now at this point in history, any coherent male that understands this doesn’t physically attack women for the above reasons, self defense is different.

Drareg

It is not the behavior the occurs during stressed situations that I find abhorrent, it is specifically the cultural conditioning that is placed upon those that are born male that I believe needs to be questioned. Actually I believe much of how we treat "gender" needs to be questioned, but there is certainly more "force" applied to young boys on how they should or shouldn't be in order to maintain a metabolically sick system.

"Culture, it seems, starts to make us stupid long before the metabolic problems appear."
"Our brain grows into our culture, and the culture lives in our nervous system."

What they mentioned were apparently changes upon birth likely related to how mothers have a different hormonal profile depending on how many children they have had, your idea of treating what may be "natural" is interesting.. We sure do like to treat all sorts of "mental abnormalities" in this great civilization of ours.

Men on average have significantly higher rates of completed suicides compared to women, what then may this say about so called "mental health"?
A metabolically coherent system will still have male assertiveness and aggression, it will be used more coherently, when necessary.

Gender roles are about maintaining bioenergetic resources, it intertwines with cultures and belief systems, to undo this we need more coherent bioenergetic resources, essentially we need a "peaty" system of sorts, wokism/neo marixism does not bring this, it makes things even worse particularly ethnomarxism, blaming white people instead of class, the billionaire class get the heat taken off them while the lower social classes engage in race wars.

Those quotes are great, this why he recommends adjusting the bioenergetic side of us while in a toxic culture so we can see it, become coherent in perception, there is feedback between us and the environment, both are adjusting accordingly.

PurpleHeart

Hoffmann rarely used it, I’ve read his books, he was against the LSD culture, he believed it was a tool to be used moderately.
When someone arrives to the stage of heart fibrosis there are many aggravating factors, the medical establishment would find it difficult to pin lsd as solely responsible, in many cases folks are not going to admit to using it either, they will also claim genetics, if you are already predisposed to it with heart valve issues I wouldn’t use it if it was me.
This study has some interesting bits to be gleaned from it also-https://sci.bban.top/pdf/10.1016/j.pnpbp.2012.05.003.pdf?download=true

I would be interested to view the study of males with female brains, the reality is they were still considered male, there are lots of hormone disorders like this but the overall phenotype is still male, the morphogenic field is also ignored when it comes to issues of whats male and female.
Like those born with ambiguous genitalia we name said form hermaphrodite, it’s an issue of words to describe the form, the same can be done with someone with a male body and female brain, a word can be created if necessary.

You currently cannot give a male with a female brain a female body, functionality is necessary and the current procedures available don’t allow for this, they are grotesque and dangerous.
We won’t be able to tackle it in the future because wokism/neomarxism is canceling science, they believe it’s a social construct, they are controlling the transgender narrative as it stands.

Your speaking about gender roles, they are creative and evolve, for the most part they are influenced by access to coherent bioenergetic resources, they evolve over time, sex is what it is via it’s ever present form.
What isn’t a social construct is the forms of male and female, the capacitance and resonance of each form allows nuances in perceptive capacities which influences actions, differences are present, this rolls over into gender behaviors, gender behaviors are influenced by form and structure, they may become stable for a period to ensure access to bioenergetic resources, this may be perceived as rigid if more coherent resources become available and a change isn't forthcoming.

If we couldn’t speak how would describe the behaviors you witness, fish don’t really use sound as much yet know the difference between male and female, some fish can even change sex when the environment requires them to do so

Its also a fallacy to acknowledge differences between the sexes and then claim someone has changed sex, we currently cannot change sex, your use of language tells me you really don’t believe your friends have changed sex, you are accepting them acting as the opposite sex.

Take a look at female UFC fighters or female rugby players as an example, women cannot compete with men here, it’s a delusion to believe that, Female to male transgender will never succeed in these sports.
Even a female UFC fighter will get hurt by a man in reasonable shape who doesn‘t fight professionally, in general this will be the reality, encouraging women from childhood to believe they can take on men in physical confrontation is not wise, teaching self defense can be helpful with encouragement to extract themselves from the confrontation as soon as possible.
Female police officers are another example.
In general women do not stand a chance in physical confrontation with men, even the Amazon’s of Greece which I’m sure is a greatly inflated tale, the nerd is being thought by wokists to not be aggressive or assertive, if he chooses to be aggressive he will likely win.

I don’t say the above with ego, it just is what it is for now at this point in history, any coherent male that understands this doesn’t physically attack women for the above reasons, self defense is different.
I also read the books of Doctor Hofmann and while he wasn't using LSD in the same frequency or shared the shame philosophies as Timothy Leary, I wouldn't call his use of LSD rare, infrequent maybe.

Either way like I said, Shulgin is my main example since he was using not only LSD but many other substances pretty much all his life without a problem, most of them were also entactogenic substances like mdxx which are even more dangerous for heart fibrosis but still no problem until a very old age.

Most of this studies probably feature patients that took street LSD that was made by clandestine chemists that used ergot to avoid sourcing lysergic acid, legitimate labs do not use ergot they use synthetic lysergic acid, street acid made from ergot is obviously dangerous as you are left to the mercy of the impurities that eluded the chemist.

I still believe that sensible use is absolutely safe, but thank you for posting the studies.

I like that you see sex and genders from a bioenergetic view, I also share this perspective, which is why I believe that manipulation of sex will probably feature in our future. It would make sense that in the future we will manipulate our physical form in a state that favors bioenergetics and minimizes disease, I think Doctor Peat said something along the lines of hormones theoretically being obsolete if the thyroid works perfectly, It doesn't make sense to me to keep our bodies in this primitive state that they are now, we will either manipulate our form and biology to metabolic perfection without wasting resources on things we don't need, like excessive muscles or estrus for example. Or we will abandon out biological bodies for inorganic bodies, the latter being closer to transhumanist sci-fi than contemporary reality but still Its a possibility in the future.

Sex is a module of our form but not the whole form itself, reproduction is stressful and we will probably abandon it in the future, at least that's what I believe.

Lastly I wanted to say that most people do not seem to understand that freedom means the freedom to choose your own misery, freedom and love can only exist unconditionally, so trying to justify whether or not freedom should be in live with survival cancels the very basic attribute of freedom, you should be free to choose your own demise, at least this is what freedom means to me.

Drareg

I also read the books of Doctor Hofmann and while he wasn't using LSD in the same frequency or shared the shame philosophies as Timothy Leary, I wouldn't call his use of LSD rare, infrequent maybe.

Either way like I said, Shulgin is my main example since he was using not only LSD but many other substances pretty much all his life without a problem, most of them were also entactogenic substances like mdxx which are even more dangerous for heart fibrosis but still no problem until a very old age.

Most of this studies probably feature patients that took street LSD that was made by clandestine chemists that used ergot to avoid sourcing lysergic acid, legitimate labs do not use ergot they use synthetic lysergic acid, street acid made from ergot is obviously dangerous as you are left to the mercy of the impurities that eluded the chemist.

I still believe that sensible use is absolutely safe, but thank you for posting the studies.

I like that you see sex and genders from a bioenergetic view, I also share this perspective, which is why I believe that manipulation of sex will probably feature in our future. It would make sense that in the future we will manipulate our physical form in a state that favors bioenergetics and minimizes disease, I think Doctor Peat said something along the lines of hormones theoretically being obsolete if the thyroid works perfectly, It doesn't make sense to me to keep our bodies in this primitive state that they are now, we will either manipulate our form and biology to metabolic perfection without wasting resources on things we don't need, like excessive muscles or estrus for example. Or we will abandon out biological bodies for inorganic bodies, the latter being closer to transhumanist sci-fi than contemporary reality but still Its a possibility in the future.

Sex is a module of our form but not the whole form itself, reproduction is stressful and we will probably abandon it in the future, at least that's what I believe.

Lastly I wanted to say that most people do not seem to understand that freedom means the freedom to choose your own misery, freedom and love can only exist unconditionally, so trying to justify whether or not freedom should be in live with survival cancels the very basic attribute of freedom, you should be free to choose your own demise, at least this is what freedom means to me.
By all means use LSD but it’s good for people to know who may already have mild fibrosis or heart block if they are microdosing.

Trans-humanism isn’t plausible, we are not digital organisms, digital can’t compete with our complexity, transhumanism is a ruling class fraud and delusion, the promise of a utopia again, they just want absolute power for now they’ll say, neo-Marxism essentially.

Muscles will always be needed, the carrying of a child is a joy to many women, men can’t experience this nor understand it as deeply as woman can via experience, when we keep in mind the morphogenic field effect the womb may always be necessary for ideal births, creating artificial wombs won’t be artificial in a sense, they will have to be identical in flesh like structure to a woman, a womb attached to a woman as she senses develops the child via sensory environment.

Reproduction will not be abandoned, this is a transgender female cope because they can’t experience it, life is stress, denoting whats good stress and bad stress is an issue of perspective and influenced by bioenergetic resources, skydiving is stressful but many construe this as a life experience unlike anything else, many women view pregnancy this way, some don’t.

Pathological reductionism has people striving to create an artificial humanoid, identical to humans, we will create this and realize it’s more cost effective and energy saving to ejaculate, same applies to the womb, you would have to create a functioning female for the ideal effect on the baby’s development via morphogenetic field effects.
Its a fools errand and fallacious, it does however make some people money to push these narratives, just like the "trans industry" and the "woke industry, billions can made.

Everything in reality is a condition, a state of becoming, by default love is conditional.
Freedom is limited by our structure as humans, I can’t as a naked human fly like a bird, take off from the ground using my arms only, I can create a plane and fly, I can call it a bird but I’m not a bird.

PurpleHeart

By all means use LSD but it’s good for people to know who may already have mild fibrosis or heart block if they are microdosing.

Trans-humanism isn’t plausible, we are not digital organisms, digital can’t compete with our complexity, transhumanism is a ruling class fraud and delusion, the promise of a utopia again, they just want absolute power for now they’ll say, neo-Marxism essentially.

Muscles will always be needed, the carrying of a child is a joy to many women, men can’t experience this nor understand it as deeply as woman can via experience, when we keep in mind the morphogenic field effect the womb may always be necessary for ideal births, creating artificial wombs won’t be artificial in a sense, they will have to be identical in flesh like structure to a woman, a womb attached to a woman as she senses develops the child via sensory environment.

Reproduction will not be abandoned, this is a transgender female cope because they can’t experience it, life is stress, denoting whats good stress and bad stress is an issue of perspective and influenced by bioenergetic resources, skydiving is stressful but many construe this as a life experience unlike anything else, many women view pregnancy this way, some don’t.

Pathological reductionism has people striving to create an artificial humanoid, identical to humans, we will create this and realize it’s more cost effective and energy saving to ejaculate, same applies to the womb, you would have to create a functioning female for the ideal effect on the baby’s development via morphogenetic field effects.
Its a fools errand and fallacious, it does however make some people money to push these narratives, just like the "trans industry" and the "woke industry, billions can made.

Everything in reality is a condition, a state of becoming, by default love is conditional.
Freedom is limited by our structure as humans, I can’t as a naked human fly like a bird, take off from the ground using my arms only, I can create a plane and fly, I can call it a bird but I’m not a bird.
I don't really disagree with any of your points, some things that we try to accomplish with science will be realized as obsolete since biology many times is superior at the end, but still even though the end result is not usable, we learn a lot by trial and error so something being perfect is no reason to stop trying to improve it, The only thing I disagree with is transhumanism being a ruling class fraud, Transhumanism is an idea it doesn't have any connection to politics, Transhumanism is a vision of a world where primitive things like politics is long gone, I am not claiming to know whether or not Transhumanism will be our future, I just personally think it will.

Drareg

I don't really disagree with any of your points, some things that we try to accomplish with science will be realized as obsolete since biology many times is superior at the end, but still even though the end result is not usable, we learn a lot by trial and error so something being perfect is no reason to stop trying to improve it, The only thing I disagree with is transhumanism being a ruling class fraud, Transhumanism is an idea it doesn't have any connection to politics, Transhumanism is a vision of a world where primitive things like politics is long gone, I am not claiming to know whether or not Transhumanism will be our future, I just personally think it will.
Seriously transhumanism is the ruling class dream, it’s a fraud, many have wrote about this, it ties in with technocracy, the ruling class hate politics and juts want the power to rule without the peasants having an opinion.

PurpleHeart

Seriously transhumanism is the ruling class dream, it’s a fraud, many have wrote about this, it ties in with technocracy, the ruling class hate politics and juts want the power to rule without the peasants having an opinion.
Why would anyone care about ruling in a transhumanist society? I don't get it, the desire to rule is an animalistic instinct to ensure resources, in a seemingly infinite resources society without disease ,pain and death, where everyone can live in blissful peace and abundance, why would anyone risk losing this for something as egocentric and primitive as ruling.

Transhumanism can give people the ability to artificially increase their intelligence , Empathy etc. I Think that anyone stupid enough to care about ruling will be ostracized.

I know that technocracy has a negative meaning but for me technology is the tool that can open the gates of either heaven or hell, what door opens is up to us.

S-VV

One way to explain why great mammals don’t develop cancer is that when a neoplastic growth has reached a certain size, new competing malignant cells will appear within the original growth. Essentially a cancer within a cancer, thus consuming each other in the process.

It would seem that in its hubris, the malignant micro environment created by the first cancer seals its fate, as it inevitably favours the growth of its own destruction.

PurpleHeart

One way to explain why great mammals don’t develop cancer is that when a neoplastic growth has reached a certain size, new competing malignant cells will appear within the original growth. Essentially a cancer within a cancer, thus consuming each other in the process.

It would seem that in its hubris, the malignant micro environment created by the first cancer seals its fate, as it inevitably favours the growth of its own destruction.
I am not sure I get the allegory if this is one, but interesting theory nonetheless

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Back to the original topic. This discussion is quite interesting.

Morgan

You're right about trans-humanism being a pipe dream joke of a "utopia", a complete red herring for the real issues we face this century. A reluctance to relinquish control over a hierarchy of power formed from the traditional lifestyle that we can't seem to see an alternative for.. The "elite" care about their lineage just the same as anyone else, albeit with a dose of influenced psychopathy in childhood in order for them to maintain the system and hierarchy as it is. It's a grotesque game that we have evolved to play in, and it may be impossible for us to see our way out of it.

They absolutely control the transgender narrative, but they also control the opposite narrative, as in the reactionary positions and stances, and one has to remember that narratives aren't people.. The end results is nobody really coming to a reasonable conclusion, forming assumptions of what people are like without sitting down and talking to them, and looping within their own "echo chamber" for fear of challenging their mindset. Obviously this extends to all sorts of "politics", even conceptions of different structures for society, and in the end the hierarchy is always maintained in one way or another.

GelatinGoblin

LSD causes heart fibrosis that will decrease metabolism over time, empirical non woke science says so, I guess you can ignore it because science and empiricism is a "social construct", heart fibrosis however is not a social construct, it’s a process and form observable within the human body, the word "fibrosis" is a social construct, we could replace the word with "****" and call it "**** heart" but the observable form is still the same.
**** heart

Drareg

You're right about trans-humanism being a pipe dream joke of a "utopia", a complete red herring for the real issues we face this century. A reluctance to relinquish control over a hierarchy of power formed from the traditional lifestyle that we can't seem to see an alternative for.. The "elite" care about their lineage just the same as anyone else, albeit with a dose of influenced psychopathy in childhood in order for them to maintain the system and hierarchy as it is. It's a grotesque game that we have evolved to play in, and it may be impossible for us to see our way out of it.

They absolutely control the transgender narrative, but they also control the opposite narrative, as in the reactionary positions and stances, and one has to remember that narratives aren't people.. The end results is nobody really coming to a reasonable conclusion, forming assumptions of what people are like without sitting down and talking to them, and looping within their own "echo chamber" for fear of challenging their mindset. Obviously this extends to all sorts of "politics", even conceptions of different structures for society, and in the end the hierarchy is always maintained in one way or another.

Thats an interesting link, it sounds something like whats going on in western society, the cult like behavior is always for profit of some kind, the White savior wokists who wear rolexes from their big salary professional activism, humanitarians for profit, there are legit images of the staff on migrant savior ships in the Mediterranean wearing rolexes.

I agree, they are involved in both sides of the transgender argument, they are also playing the incel/mgtow community and the female versions of male hate, they are even trying to divide males and females in the same ethnic groups, the divides are everywhere.

The social media bubbles are definitely making it worse, I really don’t see things getting better at the moment, if folks were to take out the ruling class it would be peaceful for a period, the reality looks like groups at grassroots level fighting each other, this green hysteria is going to drive people even more crazy, the ruling class are using this as an additional authoritarian pass.

GelatinGoblin

If big pharma can profit from it they will diagnose it, sorry to say Sir you have stage 3 **** heart, your heart is becoming an **** and you need pills and surgery.
They found an SSRI and a Mediterranean Diet works just aswell

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals