• Wear a mask and forget about your principles

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Wear a mask but cut a hole big enough to smoke a cigarette

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Do as you’re told. You are state property. Accept it

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Wen

I think I'll just ignore you. You have a certain hemorrhoidal quality about you.
Just stop posting altogether would be better. You’ve made 19 posts in a thread without even knowing what it’s about, and your replies to me show you didn’t read what I wrote at all. In the other vaccine thread I asked you ‘which vaccine?’ and you responded by not giving a vaccine name at all.

Maybe just slow down and actually read what people wrote and what the thread is about before you reply.

Perry Staltic

Just stop posting altogether would be better. You’ve made 19 posts in a thread without even knowing what it’s about, and your replies to me show you didn’t read what I wrote at all. In the other vaccine thread I asked you ‘which vaccine?’ and you responded by not giving a vaccine name at all.

Maybe just slow down and actually read what people wrote and what the thread is about before you reply.

I need some Preparation W

Terma

@tankasnowgod I think I was right about masks going by Dr. McCullough's recent opinions, but obviously you were right about the injections, these are nothing like the traditionals. Turns out I'd be one of those most at risk, and ability to prevent or reverse the more severe injury completely is unknown, so there you go I eat my words. I stay cautious about the illness going around from whatever cause or virus appearing to be real on some level, I don't subscribe to the anti-germ theory movement going by what I've read and experienced, since public gain-of-function is the tip of the iceberg and there are other pathogens than viruses. Violence is no option here and personal circumstances suggest if the day ever came, loud suicide protest might be a valid last resort, haven't decided, depends how far those who issue veiled threats want to push things such as how much they want my full story in the media. We all need a dead man switch now. The massive data mining operations and tech de-anonymized most of us already as far as I'm aware, so you have to share ideas to the public to the extent possible, otherwise only the privates and agencies know them and they'll always be one step ahead. AI for stock market predictions alone would be all the motivation someone needs to farm you, prediction is a business. But this is about pure power free of ideology, botnetting everyone to keep their secrets, and them wanting to live forever. Those are the things they all have in common, doesn't matter if it's predators, parasites, aliens, demons, they're all the same and interchangeable. I thought it was all money and it's not, it's only one component of power with tech and psychology. Think warlords, military industrial complex (see Shadowgate and Patrick Bergy), mafias and weapons dealers moving on to pharma, that's the mentality, so for a show aimed at teens Wolf's Rain was not far from our future. I stopped posting because of those little whispers that claim to speak in your interest, proxy/tor bans (it still bypasses local law enforcement), and choosing not to understand the link between Ray Peat and monotheism. It doesn't matter. Awhile ago I looked up some of our friend's old research and nothing conclusive but some of his ideas like kynurenine aryl hydrocarbon receptors and UVB were linked to extinction-level events 40,000 years ago in research papers (The Role of Geomagnetic Field Intensity in Late Quaternary Evolution of Humans and Large Mammals) several of which may be cyclical, he harped on about manganese vaccines the asians were researching, and he was looking into DNA and brain effects of compounds like magnetite/iron, selenium, maybe lithium(?) at the extreme possibly involved in telepathic-level technology (not new Christians Against Mental Slavery), meaning there were plenty reasons for someone to stalk him with his name out there on the web and I still give him the benefit. Like my conspiracy theories? I almost snapped myself but now all the fear is gone for some reason (my 5 essentials: Mg, LiO, caprylic acid, serine, allopregnanolone). I'm not involved in anything anymore, in case those interested are still interested, this is only a simple addendum because **** everything and **** you, who cares, it's a rat race to the finish and if most of the sane people don't make it, you won't make it either. The political scene beats madtv or any comedy hollywood ever produced any day, my sides are permanently damaged. Laugh at these pathetic useful idiot middlemen who can't see how expendable they are to their own bosses including all those whose salaries we pay, it's amazing watching them flail in skillful denial as if this will give your kid a future or spare any of us the wrath of financial terrorists. All of them have a lot more to lose than you and especially me. That said I'm tired, I have nothing left to say to anyone, that covers the essentials, I just need to breathe. I'm a free being, nothing matters but the truth, and there's no such thing as love without these two things. Trust no one who serves a master. Cheers

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6MigJJZQetge/

I don’t know. Can you repeat the question? Your not the boss of me now, your not the boss of me now, your not the boss of me now and your not so big!

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod I think I was right about masks going by Dr. McCullough's recent opinions, but obviously you were right about the injections, these are nothing like the traditionals.
Thanks, although I don't know that I need credit. Even the drug companies themselves admit this is new technology when it comes to the "Covid Vaccines." I don't remember what your position on masks is, mine hasn't changed all that much. Still don't wear one with any regularity. When I go to a store that requires one (pretty rare these past 5 months), I use a bandana that is very open at the bottom.
Turns out I'd be one of those most at risk, and ability to prevent or reverse the more severe injury completely is unknown, so there you go I eat my words. I stay cautious about the illness going around from whatever cause or virus appearing to be real on some level,
Why do you only think there is one illness going around? I think there are always thousands/millions/billions of potential pathogens that we deal with all the time, as well as diseases that aren't necessarily triggered by any germ. It's clear pretty much all flu and pneumonia is being rebranded "Covid" as well as some more serious diseases, according to people like Birx and Fauci. And Cancer and Heart Disease still account for more than 10x the deaths that are associated with Covid, even with the aggressive campaign to re-brand as many deaths and illnesses as possible.
I don't subscribe to the anti-germ theory movement going by what I've read and experienced, since public gain-of-function is the tip of the iceberg and there are other pathogens than viruses.
Well, I tend to think Terrain Theory is more complete, but I don't know if that's "Anti-Germ Theory." Germ theory simply states that microorganisms can lead to disease. I don't disagree, but don't think that germs are the ONLY cause or factor in diseases they cause, nor that germs are present in every disease.

Diseases like scurvy, pellagra, and beri beri are now thought to be completely caused by nutritional deficiencies. Others, like syphilis, food poisoning, infections, and chicken pox are thought to be caused by some sort of germ. Even then, the germ isn't the only cause. I tend to think that "Antibiotic Resistant Superbugs" are more a function of high iron in the host, as E.D. Weinberg showed back in the 50's that iron could render tetracycline completely ineffective.

In baseball, pitchers are credited with wins, loses, no hitters, perfect games, and such. They may have had the biggest impact on the game of anyone on the team, but without the other members of the team, they wouldn't have anything. A catcher is just as much involved in a no hitter as the pitcher is, and since no pitcher has ever struck out 27 batters in a game, there has to be some actions by the defense, as well. And someone on the offence needs to score at least one run, or the team can't win. Just like sickness would be due to a whole host of factors, from germs (or poisons), to the immune system to iron levels to vitamin d levels to PUFA levels, to gut bacteria, to endotoxin and serotonin levels, and on and on. It's more like a game of baseball than a game of bowling.

Personally, I'm not all that worried about "gain of function" research. I don't think it can really effect people on a mass scale. You would need several thousand tons of aerosolized germ spray to infect a town the size of San Francisco. And "Operation Sea Spray" pretty much showed that that still won't cause much of a noticeable difference in sickness or death. A chemical attack would be of far greater concern, and could be carried out much cheaper and effectively. As far as just letting germs loose, that probably wouldn't do anything, it would be like pouring a gallon of water into the ocean. Like I said above, possibly billions of germs we deal with everyday. Just 1 human made virus is going to be a concern?