• Wear a mask and forget about your principles

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Wear a mask but cut a hole big enough to smoke a cigarette

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Do as you’re told. You are state property. Accept it

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

tankasnowgod

Again, you demand proof of things you don't like, while making unsupported assertions that you expect others to accept.

Ridiculous. I actually posted a study. You have posted NOTHING, other than unsupported assertions.

tankasnowgod

Not true.
China has done more overall tests.
Russia, UK, UAE, Spain etc have tested a larger percentage of their population than the US

China hasn't done any tests. They diagnosed people by a CT Scan, which doesn't detect viruses.

BingDing

Because the USA has done more testing than any other country. Simple as that.

@tankasnowgod Having a conversation with you is futile. You are a lot like Trump, a one trick pony of no real substance. You both spew endless falsehoods and red herrings that are so numerous there is no practical way to refute them.

I wish you would just shut up and go away.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

@tankasnowgod Having a conversation with you is futile. You are a lot like Trump, a one trick pony of no real substance. You both spew endless falsehoods and red herrings that are so numerous there is no practical way to refute them.

I wish you would just shut up and go away.

Not nice @BingDing. I quite enjoy @tankasnowgod perspective on matters

boris

@managing

Can asymptomatic people spread coronavirus? What we know right now
"The World Health Organization incited backlash from public health officials during a news conference on June 8 when Maria Van Kerkhove, the WHO's technical lead for the COVID-19 response, said it's "very rare" for asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19 to spread the virus. The statement came after Kerhove said that in countries tracking asymptomatic cases, they are "following contacts and they're not finding secondary transmission onward."

A day later, the WHO backtracked and clarified the statement, with Kerkhove noting that the WHO "actually doesn't have that answer yet," regarding if -- and how often -- asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19 spread the virus."

MatheusPN

Not nice @BingDing. I quite enjoy @tankasnowgod perspective on matters
+1 and...
People are just skipping the evidence he showed, similar to Koch's postulates, something that is making some chats here endless. If people can't even show that the virus was isolated and purified then @BingDing is the one doing a futile attempt, principally because TankasNowGod presented empirical evidence.

And back to the topic, here, Brasil, is the same as other countries, the use of masks is compulsory, said they will fine, but they can't fine nor enforce.

Almost all times I go on the streets, people cowardly targeted the elderly and the woman, sometimes I was there before the elderly arrived but they leave me alone and ill-treat them, cowards!
Zombies are very entertaining

Last edited:

managing

@managing

Can asymptomatic people spread coronavirus? What we know right now
"The World Health Organization incited backlash from public health officials during a news conference on June 8 when Maria Van Kerkhove, the WHO's technical lead for the COVID-19 response, said it's "very rare" for asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19 to spread the virus. The statement came after Kerhove said that in countries tracking asymptomatic cases, they are "following contacts and they're not finding secondary transmission onward."

A day later, the WHO backtracked and clarified the statement, with Kerkhove noting that the WHO "actually doesn't have that answer yet," regarding if -- and how often -- asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19 spread the virus."
Yes, exactly what I have been saying all along. It is not yet known. Thank you for finally listening to reason.

So, according to your logic I should go outside and not worry about the maskless people I come across because hey, even if they are actively carrying the virus it might not be contangious. Also, I should assume that, if they do have any of the wide-ranging symptoms of C19 at all, they would recognize those symptoms as C19 and wouldn't have come out of the house today, because they are good people who would never want to infect others, even if it inconveniences them a little, or a lot.

Attakai

China hasn't done any tests. They diagnosed people by a CT Scan, which doesn't detect viruses.
Source?
Also the countries that have tested a larger percentage of their population are doing much better than the US.
The USA being the epicenter only because of the amount of tests is a false narrative when you look at the cases/population.

tankasnowgod

Source?
Also the countries that have tested a larger percentage of their population are doing much better than the US.
The USA being the epicenter only because of the amount of tests is a false narrative when you look at the cases/population.

If you're going to demand a source, you go first, and cite yours.

boris

So, according to your logic I should go outside and not worry about the maskless people I come across because hey, even if they are actively carrying the virus it might not be contangious. Also, I should assume that, if they do have any of the wide-ranging symptoms of C19 at all, they would recognize those symptoms as C19 and wouldn't have come out of the house today, because they are good people who would never want to infect others, even if it inconveniences them a little, or a lot.

Are you trolling me :rolleyes:? ....I can't believe I fell for this. Good one :D.

(If you are actually serious: There are hundreds of pages on the forum and literally dozens of interviews from Peat refuting everything you seem to believe about this situation. At this point it's actually just rude of you to come along and not even try to refute all the work that has been done here and around the internet to disprove the mainstream narrative for months. I recommend you catch up on some reading and listening.)

Last edited:

Energizer

Manufactured consent. Most people will likely continue to go along with it because they've been fed the problem, reaction and solution. Especially those on the self-described "left" who are (unfortunately) more prone to conspiraphobia and thus they won't be driven to investigate the sheer corruption in the forces and organizations (WHO, CDC) driving the panic. Thankfully at least there's some people on this forum who are aware of the :bs

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I don’t think there are asymptotic people with the virus. I think there are people who are oblivious or who “power” through ailments.

tankasnowgod

I mean, this is literally how we conducted our lives for the past 4 decades at least (more like centuries, really), knowing that there were hundreds of thousands of viruses out there with potentially millions or trillions more. And also other potential pathogens, like bacteria, fungi, mold, and who knows what else. Why the radical change now for a single virus what appears to be, at worst, similar to that of the flu, which we deal with every year? And in the summer no less, when we know all diseases are much more mild, as confirmed by the low death rate?

Energizer

I've learned the hard way, authoritarians never listen to reason or think for themselves, once they've been brainwashed by the propaganda, 95% will attack you for questioning the so-called "experts" and just ignore anything that contradicts the narratives they have been fed

tankasnowgod

I've learned the hard way, authoritarians never listen to reason or think for themselves, once they've been brainwashed by the Corona propaganda, 95% will attack you for questioning the so-called "experts"

The crazy part is, they didn't believe any of the things they are currently suggesting even 5 months ago. On a forum where the motto is "Percieve, Think, Act."