• Wear a mask and forget about your principles

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Wear a mask but cut a hole big enough to smoke a cigarette

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Do as you’re told. You are state property. Accept it

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Regina

Personally, I never wear one outside. I've been working from home, so no issue there. I have been wearing one in businesses, I would never drive a car with one on.

From my understanding, not a single law has been passed in the US making masks mandatory. It's all been under "Color of Law," but as you can see, many, many people have accepted this idea (as have almost all businesses), so it seems to be a technicality...... but a really important one that is a huge asset to you if you decide to fight back.

As for your job..... that's going to be a tough call. I can see lots of options. You can submit, of course, you can continue on as you are and see if they make a big deal, or you can fight them on it. Print off a few studies from Pubmed (using Sci Hub, if needed) showing masks are useless, and confront them with that data. Maybe a simple conversation about your concerns (with backup studies) is all you need to do. Alex Berenson posted a great one today- A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers

Use older CDC guidelines- https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/rr/pdfs/rr6601.pdf

And "pandemic" studies- https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.552.1109&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Find those videos about OSHA oxygen levels, push them on that, go to OSHA for clarification. Buy a UV flashlight and show how infected those masks get couple good examples here-

File a health complaint with HR EVERY SINGLE DAY if push comes to shove, noting that fatigue/performance suffers after 20-40 minutes of wearing a mask, and you are starting to notice lung inflammation/problems, and you feel it's directly related. I'd personally save this for a last resort.

A Ray Peat Forum Revolt! And if it does cost you financially......... @Regina posted a video about how to fill out form 95 that you may be interested in.

I'm starting to think maybe the move is move into a Yurt or something, like this guy-

I like yurts but I think bears can rip it open. No?

Regina

I'm planing on grocery shopping in my pajams wearing this

Attachments

• mask.jpeg
    mask.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 10

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I’m making some face coverings out of mesh so I can technically be compliant and go about my business without being harassed.

Wow what a great idea! I just got my sewing machine back...now to find some mesh.

I have a great deal of difficulty with the masks over my nose. The air inside the mask is warm and humid and I feel suffocated; of course, I do have some asthma. So generally I wear them, only inside, to comply with the (illegal, non-legitimate) "order", and then only over my mouth. The only other reason I see to wear them is in locally owned shops where I hope the owner stays in business and I do not want them to get complaints that might put them out of business.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
The authoritarians are winning this round, but I don't think the battle is over. They know they are forcing the issue. It is hard to tell whether "orders from above" or the hysterics of the Karens are the primary forcing function - maybe both. The fact that they gave the "protesters/rioters/looters" a pass has begun to destroy their credibility.

tankasnowgod

The only other reason I see to wear them is in locally owned shops where I hope the owner stays in business and I do not want them to get complaints that might put them out of business.

Agree with this, I have done the same.

Lejeboca

Yes, thank you! It took about a week but now I’m back to normal.

Nice to hear!

Which mesh fabric would you suggest? I can think of only cheese cloth :): to sew. But if I did crochet then a different story :
Screenshot from 2020-07-08 22-10-00.png

tankasnowgod

Nice to hear!

Which mesh fabric would you suggest? I can think of only cheese cloth :): to sew. But if I did crochet then a different story :
View attachment 18467

Ha. Love her defense that she's wearing a carbon filter under it, so it's cool!

I bet no one would challenge you on a crochet mask. Mainly cause you "look" the part! "looks" are all that matter in this "pandemic."

The head of the CDC (or NIH, I don't know anymore) Fauci basically said it was all about appearances, anyway.

FWIW, I actually think Milano is now a paid actress on a much bigger stage (albeit, at a lower rate). I think someone (or organization) paid her to spout certain beliefs in the "real world." A much bigger stage than "Who's The Boss?" or "Charmed." And maybe, with more effect. A better ROI, if you will.

Regina

All great suggestions @tankasnow

Quote a few years ago I bought a substantial amount of acreage(with hopes of adding a yurt/cabin off gridisjh) in preparation for the “end times”... A lot has changed in my life since then and I ended up selling the farm and moving to the city for work but end game will be out in the sticks... time permitting/God willing...

I think I’ll just avoid going into the office (my job allows me to be out of the “office” even when I’m at work)and wear a mask when needed...my job has a lot of perks, I just don’t trust the beast system...
It's great you still have that!

Mask wearing is so they can continue to sow doubt amongst the populace, power of suggestion, mask = Coronavirus still amongst us, must still be a thing!

TomS

In Bayern Germany it is obligatory in shops, on bus, train and other public transportation.
Salzburg, Austria is 30 mins far by bicycle. In shops and malls they do not wear mask.
In public transportation it is obligatory.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
There’s a $1,000 fine starting today in the county where I work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals