Being Darker Skin And Living In Northern USA

Davsey85

Curious Dr Kruse has mentioned that if you
are black and move up north just to avoid emf
this is not wise since your maternal haplotype evolved around the equator.Being Ethiopian,
I left atlanta because of emf sensitivity and am Colorado near grand junction around 5k feet elevation.

Because of less sunlight year round than say mexico I heard that conditions like cfs which have just will not receive enough electrons from the northern usa sun to recharge the mitochondria.

Lately since leaving Atlanta in have felt the need to sleep more and am more fatigued
despite being away from the atlanta airport

Curious what your thoughts are on this

Thanks fellas

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m not sure about electrons but I read some statistics a while back that at least 50% of people with African ancestry living in my state of Indiana have low vitamin D levels. Have you checked your vitamin D?

lampofred

I think food is the main electron donor. Electrons from food are accepted by oxygen (the main electron acceptor) via good thyroid function to produce biological energy.

Is the high altitude helping you?

baccheion

Maybe get some lab work done. You probably need more vitamin D. Or just take a D + K and chelated magnesium supplement. 50-100 IU/kg/day D3 (10 IU : 2 mcg+ K2 MK-4) is usually enough, though you could bump it to 300 IU/kg/day. 400-600 mg chelated magnesium. They also have S.A.D./sun lamps.

Good time to put your typical diet into CRON-o-meter to see if anything is missing.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I think food is the main electron donor. Electrons from food are accepted by oxygen (the main electron acceptor) via good thyroid function to produce biological energy.

Is the high altitude helping you?

Some days yes some days no mr fred

I stayed in a healthy housing institute for.emf sensitive people and while I didn't feel zapped from wifi and blue light like the city didn't see much improvement in cfs.Felt like sleeping and
didn't have much energy

It was warm in the 70s at around 6000 ft and
I am not sure if it had the same effect of visiting.
the beach near Pensacola florida where my brain fog was mostly gone

Even in emf ridden Atlanta as long as I stayed outdoors in the 80 degree heat and away from devices I felt ok

The man in colorado gave me an offer to do concrete work outside in 2 weeks.8hrs a day 5 days a week and stay in his facility that has many acres of land in a trailer

I think with CFS this may be too much.
He said of you are trying to get on social security this isn't going to work out and I dont think he
would allow me to stay there.

Good guy but I dont think he understands cfs limits the amount of work you can do.

Thanks mr fred

Last edited:
OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I’m not sure about electrons but I read some statistics a while back that at least 50% of people with African ancestry living in my state of Indiana have low vitamin D levels. Have you checked your vitamin D?

It's been awhile since I tested but I think it is within range as I try to get daily sunshine.Grey cloudy days usually leads to fatigue where as bright sunny days with longer daylight hours seems good avoiding non native emf.

Thanks Blossom

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom