Before/ after jab and long term detox-

Max.

I think many people will need to take the jab, in my case i need my job, i cannot find another job and the laws are not on my side.

So i create a thread where we can share logs, experimentations and advce on before/after the jab and long term detox using supplements, drugs, herbs, etc

Ii see a lot of good information, but not in one thread, what do you guys think?

What infos i already collected:

Detox the liver
Chincona bark tea
Activated charcoal
B complex
HCQ
Aspirin
Vitamin c

Last edited:
P

Peatness

I think many people will need to take the jab, in my case i need my job, i cannot find another job and the laws are not on my side.

So i create a thread where we can share logs, experimentations and advce on before/after the jab and long term detox using supplements, drugs, herbs, etc

Ii see a lot of good information, but not in one thread, what do you guys think?

What infos i already collected:

Detox the liver
Chincona barke tee
Activated charcoal
B complex
HCQ
Aspirin
Vitamin c
I think once you have been 'vaccinated' as long as you never come into contact with a corona virus ever again you should be fine

OP
Max.

Max.

I think once you have been 'vaccinated' as long as you never come into contact with a corona virus ever again you should be fine

That's cool!

Anyone can move this topic to Vaccines sub forum? I think this is the wrong sub

P

Peatness

If you read the study I posted above the animals didn't do so well when re-challenged. It is near impossible to avoid corona viruses, they are ubiquitous. So knowing that and getting the vaccine is choosing an unfavourable outcome. On the other hand you could be lucky and get the placebo. If unlucky you get synthetic RNA/mRNA injections with gene modulating properties. The inventor of the mRNA technology has said they are not safe, numerous studies posted here explain why they are potentially toxic, therefore, no one here can advice you on how to mitigate any adverse reaction becasue no one can know that. Once injected the spike proteins have been found throughtout the body including the brain. Until it becomes law I would just old off and just wait it out. If more people said no at the begining we would not be in this situation now.

P.s there is a thread discussing this already Blocking Covid vaccine

tankasnowgod

I doubt this is true. It's more likely that you don't know the laws, are unwilling to study the laws or consult with someone who has, and/or are afraid to stand up for your rights. John Jay Singleton has done a lot of work in this area. I would think it would be smart to do a consultation with him (or someone like him) before you just give in and do the easy thing. But, I think most people will just go the easy route.

Having said that..... the long term damage seems to be mostly blood clotting and inflammation related, suggesting that anti inflammation and anti serotonin substances would likely be helpful.

OP
Max.

Max.

If you read the study I posted above the animals didn't do so well when re-challenged. It is near impossible to avoid corona viruses, they are ubiquitous. So knowing that and getting the vaccine is choosing an unfavourable outcome. On the other hand you could be lucky and get the placebo. If unlucky you get synthetic RNA/mRNA injections with gene modulating properties. The inventor of the mRNA technology has said they are not safe, numerous studies posted here explain why they are potentially toxic, therefore, no one here can advice you on how to mitigate any adverse reaction becasue no one can know that. Once injected the spike proteins have been found throughtout the body including the brain. Until it becomes law I would just old off and just wait it out. If more people said no at the begining we would not be in this situation now.

P.s there is a thread discussing this already Blocking Covid vaccine
thanks

OP
Max.

Max.

I doubt this is true. It's more likely that you don't know the laws, are unwilling to study the laws or consult with someone who has, and/or are afraid to stand up for your rights. John Jay Singleton has done a lot of work in this area. I would think it would be smart to do a consultation with him (or someone like him) before you just give in and do the easy thing. But, I think most people will just go the easy route.

Having said that..... the long term damage seems to be mostly blood clotting and inflammation related, suggesting that anti inflammation and anti serotonin substances would likely be helpful.
Very helpful, thank u

GeoX

Many forget the other potential long-term damage. Vaccine mRNA can reverse transcribe and incorporated into your human DNA, as found by two Boston labs. Also mass-retail versions of these vaccines contain many and varied genetic garbage that the pure trial vaccines do not. Unfortunately the same is true for all vaccines.

rzero

Maybe find a clinic where you will be alone with the jabber and offer them $1000 on the spot to not give it you. If they refuse, walk out, go somewhere else, and try it again. Maybe have a story about getting it in another country and you can't find your record and the clinic closed and you need the record for your job but you don't want to be double vaxxed, to give them a moral "out" to justify taking the money. This would be harder I suppose with the 2-dose vaccines.

Of course, this is not medical or legal advice.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

I've been suffering for the past 7 years because I received the hepatitis B vaccine back in 2014.
I have all the aluminum intoxication symptoms, hair analysis and urine porphyrines test show very high aluminum levels.

IBS
Brain fog
Weight loss
Lack of appetite
Lethargy
Liver issues

It won't be any different with this vaccine.
It's not about whether it modifies your DNA or any other advanced concerns.

It's the basic concern of heavy metals and toxic solvants being injected intra-muscularly and causing a lot of damage.

I've been fasting and peating for 4 years now, and I have still not recovered.

So don't think that you will just take the jab and put an action plan in place and be fine. That just won't be the case.

Blue Water

Does same apply to those who got wild virus, Pina? All the more reason to take IVM or Nac, etc

P

Peatness

Does same apply to those who got wild virus, Pina? All the more reason to take IVM or Nac, etc
No, this statement relates to vaccination, it’s based on previous animals studies using mRNA technology. Dolores Cahill talks about this in some of her interviews. Getting the wild virus and recovering should confer immunity according to Cahill.

dlind70

I've had some legs issues with the vax. I took it last year. And may have strained my legs recently with heavier lifting, more than usual. I'm not say there were blood clots or whatever. These effects could just be anecdotal and not related to the vax I am not 100% on my theory because I don't really go to the doctor. Around now which is Jan 22. That is 8 months later. Now what worked for me is this: Clean out your liver.

I will tell you a quick way to clean your liver.
You have to take a drink at exactly 2:30 a.m. or 3:00 the drink will clear Carbon from your liver, you will have an initial reaction and then exactly 6 hours later you will have a pretty bad headache / another reaction but it is a temporary effect of cleaning your liver out. What you have to do is make organic coffee 8 oz or 16 oz cup and pour it over some high quality dark chocolate or cacao nibs or baking cacao, mixed with white sugar or maple syrup. You pour the coffee over the other ingredients and drink that at exactly 2:30 in the morning the reason you do it at 2:30 a.m. is because that targets your liver and your liver is doing the cleaning cycle at that time. What's going to happen is you will have an initial reaction and then exactly 6 hours later you will have another reaction which I already mentioned this is a temporary situation but it will clean out your liver.

Do not drink this drink more than one time in the span of a week at that hour because it's such a powerful cleaning reaction

Last edited: