Beer is estrogenic bad boy, how about cider?

FitnessMike

Bartman5

Don't think that is cider is too bad. It is the hops added to beer that makes it estrogenic as far as I know.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

bump

Herbie

The problem with cider is that most contain sulphites even organic one's.

If you enjoy beer, get lager because they have the least hops added or find ones with the lowest hops.

blob69

It's the yeasts that form estrogens during fermentation, so all fermented foods are a potential problem. Peat says that only spirits are "clean" and recommends for example vodka.

LeeLemonoil

It's the yeasts that form estrogens during fermentation, so all fermented foods are a potential problem. Peat says that only spirits are "clean" and recommends for example vodka.
Yes. I’m really not sure that the substances that hops give off into Beer Are estrogenic. Xanthohumool for examples seems to be a good substance.

B

BRBsavinWorld

I get the most estrogenic effects from hoppy beers… unfiltered beers from Germany give me least to no effects.

Herbie

Yeah :)

It can be all over the map for non-sedimented ones, but basically ales or unrefined beers do me best
Yeah found out by accident, in Australia the major mainstream brewers were all started by Germans back in the early days and one type is bottle brewed and has the sediment named Coopers pale ale which I think is the best one and most popular in the state which makes it, I had moved to that state and found out about it that way. Apparently there are more b vitamins in the unfiltered beer as well.

LeeLemonoil

Yeah found out by accident, in Australia the major mainstream brewers were all started by Germans back in the early days and one type is bottle brewed and has the sediment named Coopers pale ale which I think is the best one and most popular in the state which makes it, I had moved to that state and found out about it that way. Apparently there are more b vitamins in the unfiltered beer as well.

Yes, there are more b-vitamins in it but also more of the soluble substances of hops.

Apparently 8-prenynaringenin is the phytoestrogen in beer / hops that researchers deem problematic.

Others said the yeast which would be an issue in umflutetes beer mostly.

Most cheaper industrial beer (with or without sediment) don’t use hops for brewing anymore but add a tiny bit of hop-extract which gives the bitter typical taste. I wonder if there is even 8-prenynarimgenum in these extracts and the quantity is minuscule

Herbie

Yes, there are more b-vitamins in it but also more of the soluble substances of hops.

Apparently 8-prenynaringenin is the phytoestrogen in beer / hops that researchers deem problematic.

Most cheaper industrial beer (with or without sediment) don’t use hops for brewing anymore but add a tiny bit of hop-extract which gives the bitter typical taste. I wonder if there is even 8-prenynarimgenum in these extracts and the quantity is minuscule
That's very interesting thank you for writing. Maybe their isn't and why people can drink lots of the industrial lagers and be OK.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Interesting, thanks

B

BRBsavinWorld

Apparently that’s estrogenic, lol.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Not necessarily no. Phystrstrogens effects Are poorly understood and some by now are deemed more like progrstogenic compounds than estrogenic
Oh cool! I guess, after all, if one does not know, one oughta see how they feel (this perhaps requiring a healthy state, already).

I do know that the visually clearer/lighter beers, make me feel like I did back when I lived on pizza and vegetable oil. Emotionally messed up, lower back pain, and poorer sleep and energy.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

bump

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals