Beef liver works for me

L

LauriePartridge

Yes same here. Initially I felt great on a daily ounce of grass-fed beef liver, really fuarkin energized, but also on-edge. I never felt a calm energy from it, but rather like being on amphetamine.
Lately it really made me anxious af and paranoid. If I continued I‘d be sure that psychosis is not far away.

Chicken liver does not give me that, so I don‘t think that it is the vitamin A, but rather the high copper content in beef liver
I started eating chicken liver again and am having really good responses to it. No problems anymore. Your comment inspired me to give it a try again.

Motif

Beef liver is very good for seborrheic dermatitis and my skin. The flakes on my hair and on the side of my nose are gone. My skin is getting brighter. What does this? Do you mind if I eat liver every day?
How much do you eat to have this effect?

清貴杉山

Im experimenting with this,im doing homemade pate,with just beef liver,butter and a generous amount of fresh garlic,i spread it on some white rice crackers i like (rice flour,salt,nonfat milk powder and sugar),i start to feel super horny and energized,i really think the key is getting the right dosage,either 1oz a day or half a pound in 1 sit is optimal imo

Im experimenting with this,im doing homemade pate,with just beef liver,butter and a generous amount of fresh garlic,i spread it on some white rice crackers i like (rice flour,salt,nonfat milk powder and sugar),i start to feel super horny and energized,i really think the key is getting the right dosage,either 1oz a day or half a pound in 1 sit is optimal imo
What is your pate recipe, if I may ask?

清貴杉山

What is your pate recipe, if I may ask?
sure,chop que liver in cubes and leave it in salty water,to get rid off blood and the metalic aftertaste typical of liver,i use in total 35-40g of butter,with the half of it i cook the 3-4 fresh grated cloves of garlic and the strained liver,salt and pepper to taste,put the liver and garlic in a bowl and blend without anything,when you have a paste start to add the butter till you have it all mixed,put it in a glass jar and refrigerate it,i dont do huge amounts,usually a 150-170g liver steak and the amount of butter,i have pate for a couple days,pate can easily get nasty if you keep it too long

清貴杉山

sure,chop que liver in cubes and leave it in salty water,to get rid off blood and the metalic aftertaste typical of liver,i use in total 35-40g of butter,with the half of it i cook the 3-4 fresh grated cloves of garlic and the strained liver,salt and pepper to taste,put the liver and garlic in a bowl and blend without anything,when you have a paste start to add the butter till you have it all mixed,put it in a glass jar and refrigerate it,i dont do huge amounts,usually a 150-170g liver steak and the amount of butter,i have pate for a couple days,pate can easily get nasty if you keep it too long
since i dont eat bread i eat it with some rice crackers i found with pretty good ingredients