Becoming very angry, resentful.

Jerkboy

Clown world has always existed. This is reality.

People complaining of clown world just cannot handle it. Probably an energy related problem. They get overwhelmed with reality. Reality is not clear cut or normal. Those who promised you this are lying. Reality is this. Welcome.

"Ride the tiger". A book written by Evola complained about this exact thing. Yet here we are in 2021 and it is still there.

Just read stories from the past. A lot of weird ***t happened. Always.

If you want to check out of the game: become religious and isolate yourself.

Of course there have been periods of so called "normalcy" and "traditionalism" - even then people did things behind closed doors that would not survive to see the light. Completely insane ***t.

GL & HF

E

eat my peat

That's not the way forward friend. That's what they want.
I second this. They want you to be miserable and upset.

Do everything you can to live your best life within this f*cked up reality.

Good always prevails.

E

eat my peat

It is all from mainstream media...

Have a long day at work.

Put on the news.

BAM BAM BAM

All this nonsense that makes you crawl up in a ball of fear.

When did people stop questioning things?
Same dude.

I can't believe how dumb most ppl are.

FFS

OP
J

jnklheimer

Clown world has always existed. This is reality.

People complaining of clown world just cannot handle it. Probably an energy related problem. They get overwhelmed with reality. Reality is not clear cut or normal. Those who promised you this are lying. Reality is this. Welcome.

"Ride the tiger". A book written by Evola complained about this exact thing. Yet here we are in 2021 and it is still there.

Just read stories from the past. A lot of weird ***t happened. Always.

If you want to check out of the game: become religious and isolate yourself.

Of course there have been periods of so called "normalcy" and "traditionalism" - even then people did things behind closed doors that would not survive to see the light. Completely insane ***t.

GL & HF
Lol
I know Evola’s work
Saying I can’t “handle it” because I’m complaining about it is asinine
Any decent person can complain about it
But I do agree energetically it is easier to handle if you feel good
Maybe if someone comes and holds u down and force jabs you , if you feel annoyed about it you can tell yourself it’s because your metabolic rate isn’t optimized
Your claims are utterly false, anyways. If you think degeneracy has always been normal and apparent everywhere you are just conditioned by this Kali Yuga

dukesbobby777

I second this. They want you to be miserable and upset.

Do everything you can to live your best life within this f*cked up reality.

Good always prevails.

Good always prevails? That’s very optimistic thinking. But hats off to you for the optimism. Even if the statement obviously isn’t true.

dukesbobby777

Maybe find a physical outlet like rucking or boxing?

If you don't have one already.

Once you're completely exhausted from the exercise, it actually feels really good to meditate or pray.

I’ve thought about this recently. After buying into the ‘exercise is bad’ concept by Dr Peat (well, anything that makes you out of breath), I’ve recently noticed that tension I have just probably builds and builds and builds. Going out for a run used to burn off these tensions for me. Walking doesn’t quite cut the mustard.

I need to find something (not necessarily running lol).

Green Dot

it is what it is, you need power in this world, it's your choice if you'll take it though

OccamzRazer

I’ve thought about this recently. After buying into the ‘exercise is bad’ concept by Dr Peat (well, anything that makes you out of breath), I’ve recently noticed that tension I have just probably builds and builds and builds. Going out for a run used to burn off these tensions for me. Walking doesn’t quite cut the mustard.

I need to find something (not necessarily running lol).
Yeah very good point!

I think some types of exercise have higher therapeutic:damaging ratios than others.

A strenuous weighted hike isn't too breathless. Maybe that could be your middle ground between walking and running?

And boxing is nice because you can just go in short spurts and take breaks as needed.

E

eat my peat

Good always prevails? That’s very optimistic thinking. But hats off to you for the optimism. Even if the statement obviously isn’t true.
hehe. you could definitely call it delusional optimism.

it is what it is, you need power in this world, it's your choice if you'll take it though
what do you mean by this? you need power in this world from a physical perspective or power like taking over the world?

Maybe find a physical outlet like rucking or boxing?
funny you say this, have felt a calling to become a ufc fighter recently.

E

eat my peat

my bad. been caught up watching so much ufc.

your right.

I want to become a mma fighter. whatever institution I fight for, so be it. I just want to maul in a cage.

OP
J

jnklheimer

my bad. been caught up watching so much ufc.

your right.

I want to become a mma fighter. whatever institution I fight for, so be it. I just want to maul in a cage.
it's a good way to get pretty damaged. have you considered training grappling instead?

Drareg

That’s the idea, the ruling class want people in a state of learned helplessness, I’ve lost count over the last few months of how many people I have heard say things like "what are we supposed to do" in relation to governance, big bank bailouts, covid19 and general cultural nonsense like trans hysteria.

When fascism is rising the ruling class will use information overload, contradictions and fear relentlessly.

The quote from the Batman movie, "the will to act" is what counts, Nolan got this from Ray Peat ;) "perceive, think, act". Using our bioenergetic resource to act is what counts, the ruling class always look to control the food and water supply for this reason.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals