Becoming aversive to milk and eggs?

Vajra

For 2 weeks or so I've been doing a bit of a SIBO cleanse with berberine, oregano oil, black cumin seed extract, and flowers of sulfur for a few days at the start. This is the only factor that has really changed in my diet. My tongue has very gradually become less white.
Dairy, aside from salty cheese, is becoming less appetizing and more inflammatory (namely opioids) as time goes on. Looking to ditch it. I used to always look forward to having my daily milk and honey, but now it tastes oddly bland and meh. I've been using a mostly grass-fed A2 milk lately, which tastes about the same as the regular grass-fed milk I've had before, but the histamine response is reduced by a good 80%. Unfortunately, raw milk is hardly an option in my location.
No inflammation from the (2) eggs I have afterwards - it just doesn't sound at all tasty. Granted I eat the yolk raw, and the possibility I've had a bad one at some point isn't out of the question since I get most of them locally. For the past few years I've had them basically everyday, sometimes up to 8, and always the highest quality.
When I first started learning about Peat, this sort of also happened with coconut oil. I had spoonfuls of it on the regular, but over the course of a few weeks it became totally gross to me to this day.
The only food I really crave now is salty meat. But what's wrong with eggs, then?

Last edited:
For 2 weeks or so I've been doing a bit of a SIBO cleanse with berberine, oregano oil, black cumin seed extract, and flowers of sulfur for a few days at the start. This is the only factor that has really changed in my diet. My tongue has very gradually become less white.
Dairy, aside from salty cheese, is becoming less appetizing and more inflammatory (namely opioids) as time goes on. Looking to ditch it. I used to always look forward to having my daily milk and honey, but now it tastes oddly bland and meh. I've been using a mostly grass-fed A2 milk lately, which tastes about the same as the regular grass-fed milk I've had before, but the histamine response is reduced by a good 80%. Unfortunately, raw milk is hardly an option in my location.
No inflammation from the (2) eggs I have afterwards - it just doesn't sound at all tasty. Granted I eat the yolk raw, and the possibility I've had a bad one at some point isn't out of the question since I get most of them locally. For the past few years I've had them basically everyday, sometimes up to 8, and always the highest quality.
When I first started learning about Peat, this sort of also happened with coconut oil. I had spoonfuls of it on the regular, but over the course of a few weeks it became totally gross to me to this day.
The only food I really crave now is salty meat. But what's wrong with eggs, then?

We as humans crave diversity. RP talks about rotation in the diet being good, so you don't develop allergies. Too much of even a good thing is bad, and it sounds like your body is telling you to switch it up. I was doing a lot of eggs too for a long time and started to feel they weren't doing me well. So I ditched the whites and just eat yolks now and I am back o track!

OP
Vajra

Vajra

We as humans crave diversity. RP talks about rotation in the diet being good, so you don't develop allergies. Too much of even a good thing is bad, and it sounds like your body is telling you to switch it up. I was doing a lot of eggs too for a long time and started to feel they weren't doing me well. So I ditched the whites and just eat yolks now and I am back o track!
You've got a good point there. My orthorexic tendencies find comfort in knowing I've got everything I need in a certain regimen and not having to think about it, but I'll be damned if I don't feel like switching it up completely every now and then.

You've got a good point there. My orthorexic tendencies find comfort in knowing I've got everything I need in a certain regimen and not having to think about it, but I'll be damned if I don't feel like switching it up completely every now and then.

Good for you! We are interestingly made and we deserve variety! Yeah just take out the whites and enjoy a little meat. I bet that will get you feeling right on track again!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals