Becoming A Stiff

Sativa

I believe Ray has warned against the usage of cod liver oil. He mentioned a study in dogs where mortality increased by a lot when dogs were given CLO.

I would Second that (above)
CLO is unsaturated fats contributing a host of issues including inflamation, reduced vitality, pro-estrogen effects (which are undesirable btw)

ShotTrue

Good day all,
trust you're all doing well. So am needing some advice....I took up a job in Singapore about 11 months ago. Here I walk a whole lot more and eat less. But I take my usual Supplements and Vitamins.
When I got here I was about 88kgs. Now am 75 - targeting 70. .I am 49YO male.

So one of the things I noticed..well two

1/ I am becoming stiff, not like I could bend overbackwards...just getting stiff.
2/ I can't stand in the sun for too long these days.

My last bloodwork in Oct showed my Cholesterol is almost normal with a marginal increase in Trig.
SO is there anything I can do to become more flexible ? My joints are esp shoulders you can hear the cracking sounds so often. Also My right hand fingers are showing signs of arthritis.

Any help/advise appreciated.

Rgds/Dobster
Soft tissue calcification can supposedly make you stiff all over. Try Vit d, K, magnesium to reverse it

OP
D

Dobster

Stop taking it, you're poisoning yourself with too much retinol and oxidized oils. I'm half your age and I get stiff joints from cod liver oil.
Oh wow...I see. I will take note of it.

OP
D

Dobster

Take magnesium carbonate water, it is the best thing for this. You make it from seltzer and magnesium hydroxide, do a youtube search. Boron helpful too, as are the other electrolytes. Magnesium is key. Vitamin C also.
Thanks - I take NUUN electrolytes occasionally. Seems to help.

OP
D

Dobster

is it humid there? must be...
ive been living by the sea for 10 y. and last 5 of them i feel like you. damp is a silent killer - thats my guess, man
We are the HUMID capital of the world. Thanks

OP
D

Dobster

I would Second that (above)
CLO is unsaturated fats contributing a host of issues including inflamation, reduced vitality, pro-estrogen effects (which are undesirable btw)
So if I understand correctly, it increases Estrogen ?

rei

I had calcification (closes description i have found: Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis - Wikipedia) my whole life without knowing it, and LE "once daily health booster" is one of the supplements i had started when it started to heal. It has a good amount of vit. K complex, E and B12 plus numerous extracts. Others were progesterone and methylene blue. I also think fasting had a significant role in allowing the body to initiate the process of decalcification.

I suspect a large part of the population has some level of this process going on with all the fluoride consumption etc.

Last edited:
Yes vitamin D reduces estrogen and that in turn lowers copper and ceruloplasmin. A certain degree of estrogen is needed for the synthesis of ceruloplasmin. This is why women tend to have higher ceruloplasmin then men. Copper/ceruloplasmin is needed in collagen synthesis. Together with whole food vitamin C. Boron and silica (specially from horse tail) are additional supplements that are really good for boosting collagen productipn and copper status naturally. Worth taking an iron panel because both low and high can cause problems very similair to each other and both can interfere with copper and copper can be a reason why you have both low and high.
Interesting, thanks for sharing that!

OP
D

Dobster

I had calcification (closes description i have found: Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis - Wikipedia) my whole life without knowing it, and LE "once daily health booster" is one of the supplements i had started when it started to heal. It has a good amount of vit. K complex, E and B12 plus numerous extracts. Others were progesterone and methylene blue. I also think fasting had a significant role in allowing the body to initiate the process of decalcification.

I suspect a large part of the population has some level of this process going on with all the fluoride consumption etc.
Interesting..appreciate the response.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals