Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

OP
tyler

tyler

@tyler how's the thyroid going? Also curious to what other supplements you are experimenting with currently
It's going good ! I really like how I feel on it. Very, very androgenic and virile since starting again. Confidence and motivation are at an all time high. i think I'm going to keep it as part of my regimen. I've been doing about 15-20mcg of T3 and 60mcg of T4. I just have to be careful to stay on top of sugar and cholesterol intake as thyroid drives my cholesterol low quickly.
I've been experimenting with topical Vitamin E and a bit of progesterone in the evening. Really liking that as well. Mixed with olive oil and rubbed into my pelvic area. Strong anti-estrogen effects and I've been sleeping super deeply.

Wagner83

So are you not worried about suppression from supplementing thyroid anymore? Do you still use cynomel? Earlier you talked about how red light felt better and safer than supplemental thyroid.
Did you ever notice mood issues or irritability from K2 or pansterone on balls?

Last edited:
OP
tyler

tyler

So are you not worried about suppression from supplementing thyroid anymore? Do you still use cynomel? Earlier you talked about how red light felt better and safer than supplemental thyroid.
Did you ever notice mood issues or irritability from K2 or pansterone on balls?
Yeah, I'm not too worried about it- it's a pretty low dose. I also took a much higher dose in the past, came completely off of it and was okay. That being said, redlight is undoubtedly a much safer route to take. I still use redlight daily and get much more of an obvious response to it, especially in terms of temperature and pulse. The effects I get from thyroid are more subtle and kind of built up over time. I was using Cytomel and Synthroid but just received Cynomel and Cynoplus and started using them today.
I'm not sure I can recall any mood issues from K2 or Pansterone. I do recall feeling kind of "off" if I had dosed it first thing in the morning without eating much food.

Jsaute21

Solid insta, mate. And yeah i took cynomel today (real small dose) and felt best i have felt in a while. The weather improving is huge.

OP
tyler

tyler

Hey buddy,
I was wondering what kind of water do you drink during the day and make coffee or cook with... Tap, filtered, spring or distilled?
Distilled, always. And I drink a lot of gerolsteiner mineral water. Sometimes some spring water.
Currently out of plastic gallons. Obviously not stoked on the plastic. Someday I'll bite the bullet and buy a berkey water filter.
I don't mess with fluoride. I'm convinced it's a huge factor in people's health issues, especially thyroid.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
That's good, i drink mostly distilled water also. What type of plastic is the bottles of distilled water in, what is the number on the bottom, is it the milky white plastic or the harder clear plastic, or do you make your own?

Jsaute21

@tyler and others - I know every day genuinely calls for different fuel needs, but would anyone mind sharing a breakfast that yields sustained heat & pulse for the morning? (No hunger & prolonged satiation....)

I lately wake up around 5:30, have either orange or pomegranate juice with 2 hard boiled eggs, typically a casein protein shake with either 1% or raw milk and maple syrup. I typically have 2-3 sugared coffees afterwards to get me through the morning. It is a solid breakfast, but sometimes i am too hungry by 11-12 o clock. Wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Wagner83

It's normal to be hungry 5 hours after your meal, especially if you drink coffee and don't eat that much for breakfast.

Jsaute21

It's normal to be hungry 5 hours after your meal, especially if you drink coffee and don't eat that much for breakfast.
Yeah i kind of realized that as i typed it....haha probably would be worse not to be. But to be clear, I eat my meal (which is a lot of liquid though very healthy & nutrient filled) have coffees and am hungry i would say 3-4 hours after my meal, but not the end of the world.

Jsaute21

Question for @tyler and others - what are some ways other than cascara to get Bowel Movements back on track, when a couple days of heavy drinking threw things off. I have been drinking a ton of coffee, 4-5 cups a day and it is not helping. In fact i feel it is hurting at this time, as my body does not want all that liquid. Has been 3 days since my last movement...i never go this long. Not good.

Orion

Question for @tyler and others - what are some ways other than cascara to get Bowel Movements back on track, when a couple days of heavy drinking threw things off. I have been drinking a ton of coffee, 4-5 cups a day and it is not helping. In fact i feel it is hurting at this time, as my body does not want all that liquid. Has been 3 days since my last movement...i never go this long. Not good.

Oral magnesium can get things moving fast again.

Jsaute21

Oral magnesium can get things moving fast again.

Thanks. Right after i posted this i used some high quality salt and had a movement. For me at least, salt is probably most effective at doing the trick...

Jsaute21

Distilled, always. And I drink a lot of gerolsteiner mineral water. Sometimes some spring water.
Currently out of plastic gallons. Obviously not stoked on the plastic. Someday I'll bite the bullet and buy a berkey water filter.
I don't mess with fluoride. I'm convinced it's a huge factor in people's health issues, especially thyroid.

Tyler - how much water do you typically drink? And curious - have you used NDT? Did you find it more or less effective than cynoplus?