Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

Wagner83

Oh well thats true, i guess i was feeling sentimental, i should have focused on how beneficial Royal Jelly is for increasing and maintaining healthy Testosterone levels and naturally enhances endocrine system functioning for both men and women, i believe the key here is dense absorbable bioavailable vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.

“Royal jelly from Apis mellifera is a highly active natural biological substance and is probably one of the most interesting raw substances in natural product chemistry. Trace elements play a key role in the biomedical activities associated with royal jelly, as these elements have a multitude of known and unknown biological functions. For this reason concentrations of 28 trace (Al, Ba, Sr, Bi, Cd, Hg, Pb, Sn, Te, Tl, W, Sb, Cr, Ni, Ti, V, Co, Mo) and mineral (P, S, Ca, Mg, K, Na, Zn, Fe, Cu, Mn) elements were systematically investigated in botanically and geologically defined royal jelly samples.

Concentrations of K, Na, Mg, Ca, P, S, Cu, Fe, Zn, Al, Ba and Sr in royal jelly were determined by inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES), while concentrations of Bi, Cd, Hg, Pb, Sn, Te, Tl, W, Sb, Cr, Mn, Ni, Ti, V, Co and Mo in royal jelly were determined by double focusing magnetic sector field inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (SF-ICP-MS).”

Its interesting that Origins of Life science is very focused on how minerals have the ability to increase the stability of essential Biomolecules.
I did not have a problem with your post (but thanks for the added information), I was just referring to the fact this is tyler's own journey thread, we're quite far from the OP there.
Then I'm not a mod and may be the only member who thinks that way :).

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I did not have a problem with your post (but thanks for the added information), I was just referring to the fact this is tyler's own journey thread, we're quite far from the OP there.
Then I'm not a mod and may be the only member who thinks that way :).

Thats very thoughtful of you, I'm sure your not the only one that feels that way. When you get to my age one tends to get to the essential stuff as quickly as possible, my kids are grown up now but are still always giving me a hard time for interrupting their conversations to talk about the importance of good nutrition and being healthy in order to live a happy and fulfilling life.

Some say the path to self realization is through the mind, i feel it is mostly through the body.

There is a general misconception about the term Enlightenment, that it has some deep spiritual meaning, Enlightenment is simply the term for when we do not experience suffering any more.

I will try to behave my self and start a new thread, Thanks Wagner!!

Wagner83

Thats very thoughtful of you, I'm sure your not the only one that feels that way. When you get to my age one tends to get to the essential stuff as quickly as possible, my kids are grown up now but are still always giving me a hard time for interrupting their conversations to talk about the importance of good nutrition and being healthy in order to live a happy and fulfilling life.

Some say the path to self realization is through the mind, i feel it is mostly through the body.

There is a general misconception about the term Enlightenment, that it has some deep spiritual meaning, Enlightenment is simply the term for when we do not experience suffering any more.

I will try to behave my self and start a new thread, Thanks Wagner!!

Thanks to you then.

I agree with the bolded part, although I wouldn't draw a clear line between the two, but over time with what I learned from Ray and experimented myself, my interest for things like psychology has clearly been on the wane.

Anyways I'm the one who digress from the OP now. :)

OP
tyler

tyler

Thanks to you then.

I agree with the bolded part, although I wouldn't draw a clear line between the two, but over time with what I learned from Ray and experimented myself, my interest for things like psychology has clearly been on the wane.

Thanks for getting us back on track dude! I appreciate you looking out. I don't mind discussion or tangents off of what I have going here- but I agree it was getting a little far off.

How often do you take thyroid?
Funny you bring this up, I started on thyroid again very recently to see if I would notice anything. Until last week, I hadn't taken it since November.
I've been trying 12.5mcg T3 and 40mcg T4 in the morning, and a few nibbles of T3 throughout the day. Nothing noticeable felt, but I am already feeling pretty good.

Jsaute21

Thanks for getting us back on track dude! I appreciate you looking out. I don't mind discussion or tangents off of what I have going here- but I agree it was getting a little far off.

Funny you bring this up, I started on thyroid again very recently to see if I would notice anything. Until last week, I hadn't taken it since November.
I've been trying 12.5mcg T3 and 40mcg T4 in the morning, and a few nibbles of T3 throughout the day. Nothing noticeable felt, but I am already feeling pretty good.

Yeah I am conducting a similar experiment with NDT in the morning, and t3 during the day.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Thanks to you then.

I agree there seems to be no space between body and mind, even much of psychology is about us using our voice to discharge incongruent energy from the brain.

Dear Tyler, i saw your picture you posted, I raised four boys and i assure you that you are not a man yet, your just a big healthy baby.

Holding the Red Light over the heart/chest area for a few minuets once in awhile, has a positive effect on feelings of empathy.

OP
tyler

tyler

Dear Tyler, i saw your picture you posted, I raised four boys and i assure you that you are not a man yet, your just a big healthy baby.
That's not what my imaginary friends think!!!

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
That's not what my imaginary friends think!!!

You have a great sense of humor, and you are very intelligent already at a young age learning how to heal yourself and helping other people do the same. I have never met you but somehow feel very proud that there is young people like you in the world helping humanity be free from unnecessary suffering.

Jsaute21

Here is today. Certainly not perfect in the lens of Peat, but this works for me and I feel great eating this way.

Just to make sense of it- I had two soft boiled eggs for breakfast alongside a smoothie made of milk and blueberries. I drank half with the eggs, and the rest throughout the morning at work. Also at work I had the ricotta, fruit, and the chocolate. For dinner I had a salad with pan-fried fish and a Japanese yam. Then in a little bit I will be eating the cereal topped with PB2 powder. Ideally I wouldn't be eating cereal (0r PB2 powder) but I am obsessed and in love with cereal (puffed rice based types don't give me issues.) I forgot to add in salt but you can be assured that I salt heavy...

Lastly- I drink raw milk. The reason I used 2% for my milk is that I skim some of the cream from the top to use for coffee and other things.

View attachment 5135 View attachment 5136

@tyler how long can you typically go comfortably between meals?

OP
tyler

tyler

@tyler how long can you typically go comfortably between meals?
I go anywhere from 3-6 hours in between meals.
My day goes like this- I've been on this regimen for awhile now and feel very comfortable with it.
5 AM- big coffee with milk and sugar
7 AM- First big Meal
10:30 AM- Snack
1PM- Second big Meal
6PM- Snack
8PM- third big meal.

Jsaute21

My day goes like this- I've been on this regimen for awhile now and feel very comfortable with it.
7 AM- First big Meal
1PM- Second big Meal
6PM- Snack
8PM- third big meal.

Solid schedule, not too different than myself just less liquid perhaps.

Jsaute21

7 AM- First big Meal
1PM- Second big Meal
6PM- Snack
8PM- third big meal.

Do you find that starting your day with a big coffee with milk and sugar throws off digestion, or are you able to go # 2 after this as your first meal? I ask because i thought i was past digestion issues since improving my diet but this week has been strange. Have been backed up, which honestly is the worst. Have been starting my day with a healthy protein smoothie which was doing the trick but hasn't been lately.

OP
tyler

tyler

Do you find that starting your day with a big coffee with milk and sugar throws off digestion, or are you able to go # 2 after this as your first meal? I ask because i thought i was past digestion issues since improving my diet but this week has been strange. Have been backed up, which honestly is the worst. Have been starting my day with a healthy protein smoothie which was doing the trick but hasn't been lately.
No, the coffee doesn't throw off digestion, and it regularly stimulates a BM for me.
For what it's worth, I find my bowel movements depend on the time I ate breakfast the day before. If I ate breakfast later in the day, then I will have my first BM later on.
That being said, when my digestion was really compromised I did not digest or pass big amounts of liquid well. It doesn't seem to be an issue now.
Tyler - do you eat any dried fruits like dates at all?
This past winter I was ordering like 11 pounds of dates from California when ripe fruit wasn't available in my area! But they were excellent quality, super soft/sugary/chewy. Not like the super tough ones at regular groceries stores (at least in Northeast US). So I have eaten them a lot in the past but haven't had any as of late since good fruit is back in season. I do feel like ripe, juicy fruit digests quicker and my body likes it more- but dates were good as a runner up.

Jsaute21

No, the coffee doesn't throw off digestion, and it regularly stimulates a BM for me.
For what it's worth, I find my bowel movements depend on the time I ate breakfast the day before. If I ate breakfast later in the day, then I will have my first BM later on.
That being said, when my digestion was really compromised I did not digest or pass big amounts of liquid well. It doesn't seem to be an issue now.

This past winter I was ordering like 11 pounds of dates from California when ripe fruit wasn't available in my area! But they were excellent quality, super soft/sugary/chewy. Not like the super tough ones at regular groceries stores (at least in Northeast US). So I have eaten them a lot in the past but haven't had any as of late since good fruit is back in season. I do feel like ripe, juicy fruit digests quicker and my body likes it more- but dates were good as a runner up.

Amen. Digestion can be a tricky beast. Just had a solid movement kind of randomly after putting my head down and working for an hour. Similar to most inconveniences in life, obsessing over it just makes it worse. Easy to get into a rut and the whole system becomes inefficient, including digestion.

OP
tyler

tyler

Amen. Digestion can be a tricky beast. Just had a solid movement kind of randomly after putting my head down and working for an hour. Similar to most inconveniences in life, obsessing over it just makes it worse. Easy to get into a rut and the whole system becomes inefficient, including digestion.
You're spot on- I think the best thing you can do when things get thrown off with digestion is to not stress about it and go about your day as usual. That's been important for me.

OP
tyler

tyler

@tyler just curious do you make your own iced coffee or drink it hot?
I do a few different things!
Hot coffee mostly. Pour over.
Sometimes I make cold brew in a toddy device.
Sometimes I freeze coffee into ice cubes and blend it with milk to get a frappachino. Sooooo good.
I always add sugar, milk, and vanilla.

Jsaute21

I do a few different things!
Hot coffee mostly. Pour over.
Sometimes I make cold brew in a toddy device.
Sometimes I freeze coffee into ice cubes and blend it with milk to get a frappachino. Sooooo good.
I always add sugar, milk, and vanilla.

Smart man to be so prepared and self sufficient. Today, i was short on time so relied on a coffee shop. Asked a woman for a paper cup instead of plastic for my iced coffee, which she refused to give me. Started the day off on the wrong foot!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals