Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

Jsaute21

No nothing like that. Here's like an example of my fat intake

5-6 eggs with 15-20g butter for breakfast or when ever you like
scrambling your eggs in a lot of butter is a really good way of incorporating a lot of butter without making it too oily

then dinner i can eat like a steak 300-400 gram. I choose cuts with more fat like rib eye or a cheaper alternative chuck roll. You can make really tasty meat just frying a piece of chuck roll it's the same part of the cow they grind to make burger meat. It's quite fatty and again 15-20g butter fried with that.

then if i have potatoes or rice i also dump a bit off butter into that

on top of this I can have a coffee with a considerable amount of honey and coconut oil.

I eat when I'm hungry and there's nothing like I have to eat certain amounts at certain times or what ever. I tend to eat twice a day and bigger meals.

typing in this in cronometer covers both fat and protein intake for the day in the amounts of 40/40/20
On top of this I just eat sugars and carbs as much as I want and can
Good stuff bud. You've never dabbled with thyroid eh?

Jsaute21

@Douglas Ek Gotcha. That was my vantage point but the side effects with thyroid, dhea seem pretty miniscule if dosed responsibly. Regardless, you have clearly overcame your low T naturally, so cheers.

Dhair

I saw that tyler closed down his instagram account, we haven't seen him in a while here either. Is anyone still in contact with him? Perhaps as constantine said, the guy has a very busy life.
A lot of people leave this place for good when they cure their health problems. Can't say I blame them, but it what it is. He is probably busy enjoying life.

Douglas Ek

@Douglas Ek Gotcha. That was my vantage point but the side effects with thyroid, dhea seem pretty miniscule if dosed responsibly. Regardless, you have clearly overcame your low T naturally, so cheers.

Absolutely. Me myself is still interested in exogenous hormones specially after finding ideal labs. I'm all about improving my own health

Besides I want to learn as much as possible because the human biology is a big interest of mine. Also it amazes me how wrong main stream society is about what's healthy and not. Just take the example of saturated fats vs pufa. We know that our own bodies and other animals mainly consist of saturated fat, mothers milk is mostly saturated fat. Plants who don't have any blood to keep them warm and fish which live in cold water don't have any need for saturated fat that tolerates heat. They can have pufa without oxiation. But why would we humans say PUFA is good for us? It's so ******* stupid

Douglas Ek

Same goes for carbs and sugar saying that glucose our cells main fuel is bad for us.
And hyping eating plant based diets and salads. Working out 5 days a week and consuming protein shakes. Where is the energy in that when you're working out as much as people do. It's complete madness and It's bound to give everyone high cortisol and low testosterone

Douglas Ek

Also the fact that cholestrol is something bad is fudged up as hell. Google brain nutrient profile and it's like the most cholestrol dense food there is. Not that you should eat brain but my point is that obviously the brain needs a lot of cholestrol obviously for synthesising neurosteroids like pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA

Jsaute21

Same goes for carbs and sugar saying that glucose our cells main fuel is bad for us.
And hyping eating plant based diets and salads. Working out 5 days a week and consuming protein shakes. Where is the energy in that when you're working out as much as people do. It's complete madness and It's bound to give everyone high cortisol and low testosterone
Amen brother. I had some beers out last night, and started to think "this isn't good for me in 20 degree weather." Then i realized how saturated everyone else around me is in PUFA, wheat, estrogen etc. and realized i think i will be ok, lol. Not a great way to think, but effective when analyzing how truly unhealthy society around us is.

Regina

Amen brother. I had some beers out last night, and started to think "this isn't good for me in 20 degree weather." Then i realized how saturated everyone else around me is in PUFA, wheat, estrogen etc. and realized i think i will be ok, lol. Not a great way to think, but effective when analyzing how truly unhealthy society around us is.
Yea, I end up thinking the same way. I have a hard time energy-wise training (1.5 hrs last night). The group on the mat had no problems and went out for beers and scotch (w no food) afterwards. I try to tell myself, they have energy but they're in chronic lipolysis--no doubt about it. :hungover: Maybe I'm just deluded.

Douglas Ek

Yea, I end up thinking the same way. I have a hard time energy-wise training (1.5 hrs last night). The group on the mat had no problems and went out for beers and scotch (w no food) afterwards. I try to tell myself, they have energy but they're in chronic lipolysis--no doubt about it. :hungover: Maybe I'm just deluded.

That's how everyone think man. That everyone around you have energy except yourself. There's some rare cases of people who can go ans
@Douglas Ek Where do you get your magnesium glycinate from? Thanks

Bulkpowders has tabletts i like 500mg magnesium bisglycinate 60 tabs for like 9 dollars. I dont really bother about supplements having some fillers and stuff like tabletts usually do. But they also have just pure magnesium glycinate powder. Some supplements i just prefer taking as a tablett instead of mixing with oj or something like that. Bulk powders are actually pretty good they have loads of supps and usually in the most absorbable forms for fairly cheap. I buy my glycine, taurine and creatine from them. Can vouche for them. Their powders taste like the supplements are supposed to and I can defo feel the effects from glycine and taurine on my sleep.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How comes his name does not pop up in the search function?
Due to inactivity. If you click the search icon it quickly pulls his name up.

Wagner83

Due to inactivity. If you click the search icon it quickly pulls his name up.
Ok, I'm not sure I understand what you mean with the last part, his name isn't predicted if I type "ty" in the "posted by" box, but tyw is (he was active only two months after tyler).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok, I'm not sure I understand what you mean with the last part, his name isn't predicted if I type "ty" in the "posted by" box, but tyw is (he was active only two months after tyler).
It only caches the name till a certain amount of time. After that it wont show in the auto-fill but it is still easily searchable.