Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

Sobieski

Congrats on your success. I've also managed to pull myself out of the depths of hypogonadism thanks to the info here. However I must admit it's nowhere near as impressive as your results. Eagerly awaiting your diet, supplements etc.

cyclops

Hi everyone!
Reading this post inspired me to comment and keep inspiring people in the same situation as both me and @tyler. About 3 years ago I felt like ***t and was depressed. I got my testosterone tested and it was 114 ng/dL. Since then I discovered a website called anabolicmen which made me understand the importance of diet and saturated fat for steroid production. I later became aware of raypeat & @haidut work and continued to learn how to hack my body and also the importance of the fat soulable vitamins. Just a couple of months ago I've had my testosterone tested again and my results was 32 nmol/L which translates to 923 ng/dL. The reference range for the test lab was 8,6-29 nmol/L and my doctor actually asked me I was taking any steroids. The difference for me is huge. I feel great all the time! I'm lean without even working out and morning wood is more reliable than my alarm clock. I'm having my T tested soon again and actually think it's even higher now probably 1000+ ng/dL since I feel even better and my sex drive is through the ******* roof. I like to give a shout out to haidut (your the ******* man) and everyone else in this community for your work and contribution!
Inserted a picture with the latest lab results as proof. I swear to god everyone can get these levels naturally.

So you feel the biggest factor in raising your testosterone was consuming more saturated fat or more fat soluble vitamins? I ask because I am currently following a low fat diet and seem to be having success but I do worry about the role of dietary saturated fat plays on hormones. I do take fat soluble vitamins though and eat liver, egg yolk, and other nutrient dense foods. I wonder if one really needs to consume (significant amounts of) saturated fat for optimal hormonal health or just the fat soluble vitamins.

Wagner83

I saw that tyler closed down his instagram account, we haven't seen him in a while here either. Is anyone still in contact with him? Perhaps as constantine said, the guy has a very busy life.

Douglas Ek

So you feel the biggest factor in raising your testosterone was consuming more saturated fat or more fat soluble vitamins? I ask because I am currently following a low fat diet and seem to be having success but I do worry about the role of dietary saturated fat plays on hormones. I do take fat soluble vitamins though and eat liver, egg yolk, and other nutrient dense foods. I wonder if one really needs to consume (significant amounts of) saturated fat for optimal hormonal health or just the fat soluble vitamins.

Hi man!
My diet is very high fat. Its mainly because i like the taste of fat. Liver and yolks are great i eat those a lot aswell. They have cholestrol, choline and a lot of the vitamins and minerals. But butter, steaks, coconut oil also part of my diet. Carbs i eat fruits, honey, OJ, raisins, potatoes and white rice as main sources. Protein intake i just keep around 100g a day. Other than that like try to sleep a lot have good routones and dont exercise unless i feel i have the energy for it. I used to exercise a lot and forced myself but felt that just counterproductive. Rest is so important and listening to your body if your tired you have to chill. Ill post a more detailed list here the food and supplements ive done over the years and the ones i felt has been worth it.

EIRE24

I get these thoughts too. Saturated fat also helps with digestion

raypeatclips

Hi man!
My diet is very high fat. Its mainly because i like the taste of fat. Liver and yolks are great i eat those a lot aswell. They have cholestrol, choline and a lot of the vitamins and minerals. But butter, steaks, coconut oil also part of my diet. Carbs i eat fruits, honey, OJ, raisins, potatoes and white rice as main sources. Protein intake i just keep around 100g a day. Other than that like try to sleep a lot have good routones and dont exercise unless i feel i have the energy for it. I used to exercise a lot and forced myself but felt that just counterproductive. Rest is so important and listening to your body if your tired you have to chill. Ill post a more detailed list here the food and supplements ive done over the years and the ones i felt has been worth it.

How much fat and carbs would you say you had?

Douglas Ek

How much fat and carbs would you say you had?

Trying to keep both at 40% of my calories. My calori needs if i don't workout is around 2500 give or take 300 calories. But I'm quite ***t at keeping my carbs at 40% would guess im actually more doing 50fat/30carb/20protein.

Douglas Ek

I'm usually concerned i eat too much fat but i seen my cholestrol status and cardio vascular health and it appears healthy. I usually have perioods where i eat a lot of garlic, pomegranate and ginger to keep blood flow good and protect against plaque and damage. But i guess getting all vitamins and minerals are even better to protect. I think mainly getting Sat fats to raise both hdl and ldl for hormone production and then a bit mono sat fat to keep hdl just a bit higher than ldl. And just avoid pufa at all cost since proven to lower both hdl and ldl.

Amazoniac

Bets on when @Douglas Ek becomes the new forum guru, any takers @Amazoniac? Can we make a Douglas Ek email reponses thread yet? Let it be known I was his first follower. :eek:

Glad you're feeling better Douglas, great improvement!
I know the feeling, not sure if I was the first but I went through something similar with Travisord. However I eventually had to release the dove for the sake of humanity's prosperity..

Last edited:

Wagner83

I'm usually concerned i eat too much fat but i seen my cholestrol status and cardio vascular health and it appears healthy. I usually have perioods where i eat a lot of garlic, pomegranate and ginger to keep blood flow good and protect against plaque and damage. But i guess getting all vitamins and minerals are even better to protect. I think mainly getting Sat fats to raise both hdl and ldl for hormone production and then a bit mono sat fat to keep hdl just a bit higher than ldl. And just avoid pufa at all cost since proven to lower both hdl and ldl.
Given the list of food you outlined your diet sounds lowish fat unless you use copious amount of butter and coconut oil with each meal. If so, then don't you get food coma after a meal with tons of butter/CO and starch?

Douglas Ek

Okay so this is it

This is my diet I try to get things specially eggs Butter and milk organic (since better nutrient status) the rest if I can I do as well but not that big deal:

Fat:
Coconut oil
Butter
Steak
Eggs yolk
cheese
milk
liver
olive oil from time to time

Carbs:
Potatoes
White rice
Honey
Raisins
Orange Juice
Fruits

Protein:
Steak
Eggs
Cheese
Milk
Liver

Vegetables:
Spinach
Carrot
Ginger
Kale
Onions
Garlic
Argula
Pomegranate

Supplements I rely on:
- Vitamin D3 3000-5000 IU
- Vitamin E 800 IU
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) 10 000 IU (Palmitic acid has been shown to improve testosterone and DHT binding)
- Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) anything above 1mg daily at least cant get enough lol
- Zinc Picolinate (Thorne Research) 15 mg
- Copper Bisglycinate 5-8mg to counter my high zinc diet and zinc supplements copper depleting effect. (I've had problem with this in past and copper is important! Take copper by itself in the morning and zinc in the evening as otherwise they interfere with each others absorption.
- Magnesium Glycinate 600-1000mg before bed to improve sleep
- Taurine 3 grams
- Glycine 3 grams

From time to time I also go through a bottle of Thorne Research multivitamin just to be sure I'm filling up with other vitamins and minerals.

I used to take boron as well I feel it can have some beneficial effects but haven't in a couple of months and don't feel I've lost anything since dropping it so.

Other than this I don't really have much else I feel I do different or need to recommend. I can recommend a supplement called Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro® Universal Nootropic™
It's quite expensive but I took it for awhile. Bought a 3 month supply because I felt the best effect from taking 2-3 times the daily dosage at once. It's a nootropic stack with no bull**** or proprietary blends. They say exactly on the label what you get and how much. I can tell by taking this it's really good at improving dopamine function and brain signalling in general. And it's all natural researched ingredients no stimulating drugs etc...
I feel that this supplement probably has a positive effect on testosterone and hormones in general but it's most definitely not something that has contributed to my gains or something I would call a deal breaker for you guys. Just wanted to mention it because I can vouche that out of all the supplements I've tried (thats ******* many believe me) this one actually has a profound effect that is noticeable. So it's worth a try if you're interested but unfortunately because of the price it's not very sustainable. But I think if you're suffering from depression or just need to boost BDNF and NGF for neuronal growth and repair it's legit. I did a lot of drugs back in the days and did feel for a long time that my drug abuse had damaged my brain a lot so this is a reason why I got interested in supplements like this.

And also of course if you're interested in supplements that actually work and are of high quality I have to mention @haidut ideal labs at IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery

PEACE HOMBRES!

PS:
Wanted to add that a big part of my recovery I believe was just relaxing a lot more. Not working out as often. I only work out when I actually feel I have energy for it. If my muscles are soar I don't hit the gym. If i feel just a tiny bit like oouuuff I'm tired. Then I don't hit the gym. Relaxing and keeping cortisol low and getting proper sleep is so important. Supplementing and eating a calorie dense diet of sat fats, vitamins and minerals and also keeping stuff like alcohol and nicotine consumption low and you get far. I used to be a smoker but I've completely quit now. And I maybe drink alcohol once every other month

Douglas Ek

Would also like to add that the supplements aren't that vital like now when my levels are good and my vitamin and mineral stores are filled and I'm in good health it's not like you have to take it everyday. It's nothing to obsess about also when I go out eat restaurants or with family and friends I eat anything. I eat bread, pasta and pufa. It's not like it's gonna castrate you then and there hahaha. Just eat a large portion of your diet from these other things I mentioned and get your vitamins and mineral levels fixed. Seriously go take blood tests if you can afford it and research if you have any deficiencies. I also had Iron deficiency (low ferritin stores) in the past and after correcting that I felt so much better. I had high testosterone even when I was iron deficient but just from fixing that my energy levels went up so much.

Douglas Ek

Thats pretty incredible. What were your LH/FSH before and after?

Unfortunantly I haven't gotten them checked out because they weren't included in the packages from the website I buy my blood tests from. Instead I chosen to pay to get vitamins and minerals checked for deficiencies to correct these. Tests are fairly expensive so I've felt I only wanted to pay for the testosterone levels to at least get some indication at where I'm at. But soon in the future I will get my T, Free-T, Estrogen, LH and FSH tested. Once I've done that I'll post my results. But if your interested in LH and FSH to see if I've actually mistakenly consumed any steroids I really doubt that. The past year eating and supplementing the way I've been doing my testicles have really grown a lot in size and my semen is much thicker and whiter than before. So I think my LH and FSH levels are in good shape. But I'll post here once I've had them tested.

Douglas Ek

Yeah I believe you're right if you eat nutrient dense foods with cholestrol and sat fats I think you're good. The rest is all about keeping cortisol etc low and keeping the body in favour of the androgens.

Douglas Ek

@Douglas Ek So do you eat a considerable amount of butter each meal or something?

No nothing like that. Here's like an example of my fat intake

5-6 eggs with 15-20g butter for breakfast or when ever you like
scrambling your eggs in a lot of butter is a really good way of incorporating a lot of butter without making it too oily

then dinner i can eat like a steak 300-400 gram. I choose cuts with more fat like rib eye or a cheaper alternative chuck roll. You can make really tasty meat just frying a piece of chuck roll it's the same part of the cow they grind to make burger meat. It's quite fatty and again 15-20g butter fried with that.

then if i have potatoes or rice i also dump a bit off butter into that

on top of this I can have a coffee with a considerable amount of honey and coconut oil.

I eat when I'm hungry and there's nothing like I have to eat certain amounts at certain times or what ever. I tend to eat twice a day and bigger meals.

typing in this in cronometer covers both fat and protein intake for the day in the amounts of 40/40/20
On top of this I just eat sugars and carbs as much as I want and can

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals