Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Hey @tyler! I've been reading your amazing results with redlight (610/630/670) from RLM. However I don't understand why you get benefits from it assuming you are almost all day long working outside and exposed to sun. Sunlight is supposed to contain those frequencies and if you are all day outside it will shine on your neck (thyroid) for sure... and more than just 15 minutes.

Do you have an explanation on why it works better than just the sun ? I don't get it :-|

@Daniel11 if you could chime in as well I would be very glad.

Thanks guys! Keep up the good work!

Because with the red light device you are actually getting a much stronger more focused light directly on your thyroid or other areas of your body, in the specific 600 nm - 700 nm wavelengths that are needed to have the beneficial biological effects it has.

Basically the orange and red spectrums of light improve cellular respiration, thats the ultimate goal of all our health endeavors, along with feeling happy and they do seem interconnected.

“The mainstream and generally accepted theory of light therapy’s direct impact involves cellular energy production. The effects are exerted primarily by photodissociating nitric oxide (NO) from the mitochondrial enzymes (cytochrome c oxidase, etc.)”

Sunlight is 1000 watts per square meter on earth and although it peaks in the visible spectrums it still will not concentrate enough of the red wavelengths on the specific areas of our body to create a strong effect, nature is all about balance.

Probably if we spent part of the day every day outside in the sun since being children we would all feel a lot better. My theory is we have spent most our lives inside under artificial light that has not anywhere close to the full spectrum of the sun. We have had to much blue spectrum in our lives, fluorescent lights are the worse and we spend years in school and work exposed to these lights. The best lighting for home is the good old incandescent light bulbs.These pink incandescent bulbs are really nice, they give a very relaxing warmer tone to the room.

GE 97483 - 60 Watt - Soft Pink - Party Bulb

Last edited:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I never buy the pink light bulbs on Amazon, there is lots of knock offs and the quality is not good, better to buy from a company that gets them direct from the manufacture.:):

Makrosky

Because with the red light device you are actually getting a much stronger more focused light directly on your thyroid or other areas of your body, in the specific 600 nm - 700 nm wavelengths that are needed to have the beneficial biological effects it has.

Basically the orange and red spectrums of light improve cellular respiration, thats the ultimate goal of all our health endeavors, along with feeling happy and they do seem interconnected.

“The mainstream and generally accepted theory of light therapy’s direct impact involves cellular energy production. The effects are exerted primarily by photodissociating nitric oxide (NO) from the mitochondrial enzymes (cytochrome c oxidase, etc.)”

Sunlight is 1000 watts per square meter on earth and although it peaks in the visible spectrums it still will not concentrate enough of the red wavelengths on the specific areas of our body to create a strong effect, nature is all about balance.

Probably if we spent part of the day every day outside in the sun since being children we would all feel a lot better. My theory is we have spent most our lives inside under artificial light that has not anywhere close to the full spectrum of the sun. We have had to much blue spectrum in our lives, fluorescent lights are the worse and we spend years in school and work exposed to these lights. The best lighting for home is the good old incandescent light bulbs.These pink incandescent bulbs are really nice, they give a very relaxing warmer tone to the room.

GE 97483 - 60 Watt - Soft Pink - Party Bulb

Ok thanks man! How do you use the redlight mini on your eyes ? At which distance from the eyes do you put the bulb ? Do you directly stare at it ? For how many minutes ?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Yeah I saw it Wagner, thanks! But it doesn't say the distance. How many inches/cm ?

Hold the light 4"- 5" from the nose, centered on the eyes, you can start by focusing your eyes upward above the light then as your eyes adjust start to stair directly at the light, 3-8 min in the morning just after waking up is good time to do, any time of day can be nice, doing first thing in the morning is connecting more with the natural rhythms of nature.

In the evenings i like putting the light over my belly, liver, pancreas etc..

Makrosky

Hold the light 4"- 5" from the nose, centered on the eyes, you can start by focusing your eyes upward above the light then as your eyes adjust start to stair directly at the light, 3-8 min in the morning just after waking up is good time to do, any time of day can be nice, doing first thing in the morning is connecting more with the natural rhythms of nature.

In the evenings i like putting the light over my belly, liver, pancreas etc..
Thanks Daniel!!

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Same distance ? 4-5 inches ? 3-8 mins as well ? What benefits do you notice from applying it there ?

On the belly areas i put light touching the skin, 3-8 min each location is good, i notice it helps digestion and sleeping better.

Scenes

On the belly areas i put light touching the skin, 3-8 min each location is good, i notice it helps digestion and sleeping better.
I've been holding it directly against skin over liver and spleen and stomach. What benefits might we expect if we hold it over kidneys on the back side of body?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I've been holding it directly against skin over liver and spleen and stomach. What benefits might we expect if we hold it over kidneys on the back side of body?

Maybe more relaxed, i do not do those areas very often, have fun experiment!

Dhair

Anyone know what happened to @tyler? I read somewhere that he was banned, and his Instagram has been deleted...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Douglas Ek

Hi everyone!
Reading this post inspired me to comment and keep inspiring people in the same situation as both me and @tyler. About 3 years ago I felt like ***t and was depressed. I got my testosterone tested and it was 114 ng/dL. Since then I discovered a website called anabolicmen which made me understand the importance of diet and saturated fat for steroid production. I later became aware of raypeat & @haidut work and continued to learn how to hack my body and also the importance of the fat soulable vitamins. Just a couple of months ago I've had my testosterone tested again and my results was 32 nmol/L which translates to 923 ng/dL. The reference range for the test lab was 8,6-29 nmol/L and my doctor actually asked me I was taking any steroids. The difference for me is huge. I feel great all the time! I'm lean without even working out and morning wood is more reliable than my alarm clock. I'm having my T tested soon again and actually think it's even higher now probably 1000+ ng/dL since I feel even better and my sex drive is through the ******* roof. I like to give a shout out to haidut (your the ******* man) and everyone else in this community for your work and contribution!
Inserted a picture with the latest lab results as proof. I swear to god everyone can get these levels naturally.

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    4 KB · Views: 107

Dhair

Hi everyone!
Reading this post inspired me to comment and keep inspiring people in the same situation as both me and @tyler. About 3 years ago I felt like ***t and was depressed. I got my testosterone tested and it was 114 ng/dL. Since then I discovered a website called anabolicmen which made me understand the importance of diet and saturated fat for steroid production. I later became aware of raypeat & @haidut work and continued to learn how to hack my body and also the importance of the fat soulable vitamins. Just a couple of months ago I've had my testosterone tested again and my results was 32 nmol/L which translates to 923 ng/dL. The reference range for the test lab was 8,6-29 nmol/L and my doctor actually asked me I was taking any steroids. The difference for me is huge. I feel great all the time! I'm lean without even working out and morning wood is more reliable than my alarm clock. I'm having my T tested soon again and actually think it's even higher now probably 1000+ ng/dL since I feel even better and my sex drive is through the ******* roof. I like to give a shout out to haidut (your the ******* man) and everyone else in this community for your work and contribution!
Inserted a picture with the latest lab results as proof. I swear to god everyone can get these levels naturally.
Thats pretty incredible. What were your LH/FSH before and after?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals