Becoming A Gene Donor?

Hazarlar

Hi!

I have free possibility to become a gene donor and get free genetic analysis.

What are the risks?

It means that somebody (Estonian Genome Project) knows everything about my genetics.

Any conspiracy theory related to this ... ?

tankasnowgod

Hi!

I have free possibility to become a gene donor and get free genetic analysis.

What are the risks?

It means that somebody (Estonian Genome Project) knows everything about my genetics.

Any conspiracy theory related to this ... ?

Oh yeah, there are plenty of conspiracy theories related to this. Some concerns around this are very well founded.

The biggest risk is what you stated, that someone will know about your genetics. It's likely that they will sell or share this data with other groups (say, drug companies or insurance companies, government agencies), and if they do, you might not even know about it. In fact, it may have already happened if you have done any sort of medical labs within the past few years. Haidut discussed this here- Genetic Testing Companies Sell Your DNA, All Promise Of Privacy Is Bunk

There's also the question of accuracy, so be careful if you are using the results to make major decisions regarding your health -https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/shockingly-high-68-dna-testing-error-sending-many-innocent-to-prison.25719/

Ultimately, you'd have to decide if you think it's worth it. I did the test once, so they already have my data. I am not sure I would make the same choice today.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals