Because I love You - end times prophecy

JamesGatz

I'm thinking this event is nuclear detonation to close out WWIII and the 7 years of Tribulation

This event HAS TO BE catastrophic enough to SCARE people into camps/eliminate large portions of people and mess with agricultural output considerably

After all, they do have apocalyptic bunkers that grow food underground for a reason - even if society falls apart the bunkers would've been useless so clearly they are being reserved for an event of mass destruction

EustaceBagge

What NASA predicts I couldn't care less about. All that global cooling, global warming, climate change and other political stuff made them lose credibility in my eyes. They are an insitution that operates on money like anything else.

OP
L

LiveLaughLove

What NASA predicts I couldn't care less about. All that global cooling, global warming, climate change and other political stuff made them lose credibility in my eyes. They are an insitution that operates on money like anything else.
Did you watch the vid? NASA says it will miss

OP
L

LiveLaughLove

Thank you for posting the prophetic video. Tom Horn is an accurate prophet. God’s ways are not man’s ways. He confounds the wise but gives grace to the humble.
❤️🙏

When Tom was describing humility being a prerequisite for the getting words from the Lord I almost cried. I don’t specifically recall what he said but it was a verse.

Corey Russell says humility and hunger are the currencies of heaven, and that keeps making more sense to me. Bless you :)

Perry Staltic

I never heard of Horn. The first thing I do whenever I run across people making claims like this is do a search for name + false + teacher. Some people think he is Jesuit controlled opposition because he supposedly said in a video that Belgian Jesuit Rene Thibaut was the source of the prophecy that Pope Benedict would step down in 2012, and apparently Horn was given access by the Jesuits to the Vatican Observatory on Mt Graham in order to write about their Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research (LUCIFER) project.

Peatful

I look forward to watching the video
Thank you for posting

Whatever happens
CERN is involved

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals