Beautiful Teeth In Good Health And Solid

Energyforlife

Beautiful teeth in good health and solid.

Good morning all,

I look at the topics about teeth and can not figure out what to do.
My family has problems with a lot of people in my family who are 50 years old and have to have their teeth pulled because they get damaged or loose.
I am 30 years old and I would like to avoid that. I really wonder how to do it.

I saw that some were favoring xylitol others not at all.

The idea is to find a consensus to arrive at real results.

Thank you

Soren

Forum Supporter
Mouth wash made of Methylene blue and Aspirin is a good shout.

Just be careful because the MB will temporarily stain your teeth and tongue blue and the aspirin can leave your teeth feeling kind of chalky. I crush one 500mg of aspirin and disolve it in about 200ml of water and add about 2mg of MB. Rinse for about 30 seconds to a minute before bed after brushing. Then rinse with regular water. The chalky feeling and the colour is usually gone by morning.

Aspirin Reverse effects of tooth decay
Aspirin Could Reverse The Effects Of Tooth Decay

Soren

Forum Supporter
Also I've heard rinsing your mouth with coconut oil for 10 minutes is supposed to work wonders. It's known as oil pulling I've only ever done it once myself.

OP
E

Energyforlife

Ok but at the level of rinsing and others?

Some say that you must take xylitol to lower the acidity including orange juice but also what you have in your mouth.
I have a large tartar formation behind my canines and a yellow color.

MB is natural? It is not dangerous ?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Ok but at the level of rinsing and others?

Some say that you must take xylitol to lower the acidity including orange juice but also what you have in your mouth.
I have a large tartar formation behind my canines and a yellow color.

MB is natural? It is not dangerous ?

Anything taken the wrong way can be dangerous. MB ( Methylene blue) is one of the oldest medicines in the west having been first prepared in 1876.

From wikipedia "It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system."

Methylene blue - Wikipedia

OP
E

Energyforlife

Ok, just having a mouthwash every day with MB would be enough to have a great tooth?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Ok, just having a mouthwash every day with MB would be enough to have a great tooth?

I don't know if it would be enough, probably not. It depends on a great many things but it is one potential treatment to keep your teeth healthy as it is a natural antiseptic.

Fat-soluble vitamins, enough protein, calcium, phosphorus, lowering serotonin, avoiding constipation and SIBO/ SIFO, etc. Basically eating a nutrient dense diet, with lots of animal foods and fruits/ tubers, will make sure that you'll keep your teeth. Rinsing after drinking soda or carbonated water or lemon juice is also pretty important in my experience.

Using that MB+ aspirin mouthwash on top of a good diet seems like a good measure to keep the teeth healthy.

Constatine

I'm not suggesting that MB is dangerous but its a little extreme to start it for dental health, especially if you don't currently have a problem. As someone already mentioned oil pulling (with coconut oil) is a good idea but it can be a little hard on your teeth if you do it every day. Rather do it a few times a week.