Beat Them At Their Own Game

achillea

I have been filing self represented, ,pro se, lawsuits for decades. I have had some wins and some losses. The biggest lesson I learned is that you have to follow the rules and the formatting.
Many people hear the lawyer generated quote, " Only a fool represents himself" That is because they want their $500/hour whether they win or lose.

On the 9th of April I filed a Federal Lawsuit in the District Court of the District of Colorado against the Governor for violating my Constitutional Rights in his Shelter at Home Order

Freedom of Assembly

Denial of Due Process

Taking of Property without Compensation

Denying my inalienable right Of Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

I have private server servicing the Summons to him. I believe it was done yesterday, Monday.

POINT BEING; I have the template and am offering my help to any one in Colorado or other States to use my template, coupled with my help to file similar lawsuits.

If the Federal is too much, I also yesterday filed in my County for violating the State Constitution.

PM me if you are interested

OP
achillea

achillea

From Marianne Williamson ... Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

OP
achillea

achillea

I saw the fear in their eyes when I filed with the County.

You mean we are not in total control.

The Constitution......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

boris

A medical lawyer did this in Germany. She got denied and now prosecuted for "encouraging crimes" (because she was encouraging people to demonstrate against the measures, which is a fundamental right in Germany). Later she went to the police because she was in fear that someone is following her. She got arrested and put into the psychiatric ward by force.

A doctor who was outspoken against the current measures got put into the psychiatric ward too, because of an event were he was supposedly threatening people.

Last edited:

Broken man

A medical lawyer did this in Germany. She got denied and now prosecuted for "encouraging crimes" (because she was encouraging people to demonstrate against the measures, which is a fundamental right in Germany). Later she went to the police because she was in fear that someone is following her. She got arrested and put into the psychiatric ward by force.

A doctor who was outspoken against the current measures got put into the psychiatric ward too, because of an event were he was supposedly threatening people.
Ye I read about lawyer that was beaten by police and ended at psychiatric ward without chance to have normal judge process.

OP
achillea

achillea

Germany is the country that puts you in jail for questioning the science of the Holocaust. It is the Country who keeps electing a known Communist and is a country that like Sweden does not and will not admit that the invaders from the Middle East nd Africa are raping their women at unprecedented rates .
So why wouldn.t they discourage dissent through draconian actions?

The Founding Fathers of the America if found out by the British would have paid with their heads. That is what Liberty meant to them.

Freedom takes a lot of energy to maintain. If we do not stand united to fight every shade of tyranny we re doomed to hang separately.

OP
achillea

achillea

Are you going to say" Frankly my dear I don't give a damn."

Or are you going to say : Give me Liberty or give me Death"

It is still a Right in America to air your grievances against the Government ..Thus these law suits.

tankasnowgod

Apparently, you weren't the only one with this idea. And good news, precedent now appears to be on your side-

Mark Maxwell on Twitter

Breaking: Clay County Circuit Court Judge Michael McHaney rules against Governor Pritzker's (Illinois)executive order, granting a restraining order to temporarily block the stay-at-home order set to take place on May 1. Current order remains in place. Gov to appeal. Status hearing in 1 week.

(It's a tweet thread, so you' have to click on it to read more).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom