BEARD OIL!

TheHound

for the REAL men here who choose to grow beards(kidding!), what beard oil do you use? I'm trying to find some with minimal pufa junk in it

answersfound

Just use coconut oil

OP
TheHound

TheHound

answersfound said:
post 108195 Just use coconut oil

that's what I was thinking. but I eat so much coconut oil that applying it to my beard would make me run out even quicker!

Last edited by a moderator:

answersfound

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveFoster

From personal experience, Rogaine (minoxidil) helps fill in patches when applied to the face for extended periods of time. Use only the recommended doses or your blood pressure will drop and you will get heart palpitations.

Also understand that minoxidil increases nitric oxide activity and is not endorsed by Ray Peat, and in fact the opposite.

OP
TheHound

TheHound

DaveFoster said:
From personal experience, Rogaine (minoxidil) helps fill in patches when applied to the face for extended periods of time. Use only the recommended doses or your blood pressure will drop and you will get heart palpitations.

Also understand that minoxidil increases nitric oxide activity and is not endorsed by Ray Peat, and in fact the opposite.

As i said, im looking for a beard oil to soften up the beard. Im not trying to fill in patches

Sheik

Real men don't use beard oil. That's for hipsters. You gotta keep that Brillo pad feel.

DaveFoster

My
TheHound said:
As i said, im looking for a beard oil to soften up the beard. Im not trying to fill in patches
My apologies. I've heard great things about olive oil, and the PUFA content should be negligible as long as you're not bathing in it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals