BE UNSHAKEABLE. Don't Be Affected By Events

Dobbler

Avoid all mainstream news and websites. Everytime i open some big news website, mainheadlines are like "masks mandatory at ____" or new lockdowns, all restaurants at ____ are closed" . ******* makes me sick.

Nicole W.

You can mostly ignore it while not being ignorant of it. Extra points for small acts of rebellion like seeing friends and relatives in person. This helps everyone’s metal health.

Speaking of small ( or big) acts of rebellion, everyone here probably has a few... what are they?

I’ll start: I bought a mesh rave mask that is covered in rhinestones. The rhinestones are fairly blinding so you can’t tell that the mask is open mesh and completely breathable. I get nothing but complements and inquiry as to where I got it, lol. It cracks me up.

CoconutEffect

You can mostly ignore it while not being ignorant of it. Extra points for small acts of rebellion like seeing friends and relatives in person. This helps everyone’s metal health.

Speaking of small ( or big) acts of rebellion, everyone here probably has a few... what are they?

I’ll start: I bought a mesh rave mask that is covered in rhinestones. The rhinestones are fairly blinding so you can’t tell that the mask is open mesh and completely breathable. I get nothing but complements and inquiry as to where I got it, lol. It cracks me up.
Haha

keep
these coming !

J

jb116

I hear you for the most part on what you're saying. But I do think the time has come to be shaken. Right now is a time of action. It is a precipice and if we do nothing now then we will absolutely lose.

Ignoramus

Even if we are forced to comply we can still be shining with happiness and love on the inside

Nicole W.

Haha

keep
these coming !
Okay, here’s a few more:
We have a close knit group of neighbors we’ve known for over 20 years. We get together, have a party, without fail every Friday night. We are drawing a line in the sand when it comes to our social lives. We typically do it outside because one neighbor is immune compromised. Now since its cooler, we have been doing it in the garage with the garage door open for additional warmth. Wondering when someone in the neighbor will report us.

I’m also an avid game player, and by games, I mean the old fashioned kind that involve holding cards or tiles. My girlfriends and I will go out to lunch or coffee and play games, which I am sure break so many Covid rules, haha. We get dark stares that’s for sure. It’s a real mind bender for the sheeple.

Also, at the grocery store, I make a point to handle/test every single avocado before I select one because it absolutely makes people insane as they silently fume watching me. Who says Covid can’t be fun???

Ben.

Funny, i listen to that fairly often. Except for one or two quotes i realy like thoose quotes. Calms me right down and makes me focus/think on more important things. The voice acting fits these so well imo.

opson123

Also, at the grocery store, I make a point to handle/test every single avocado before I select one because it absolutely makes people insane as they silently fume watching me. Who says Covid can’t be fun???
This is just an ***hole behavior. As someone with OCD, you're the kind that drive me nuts the most. "Covid" or not, for your own pleasure, you're making the life of others difficult.

Hugh Johnson

This is just an ***hole behavior. As someone with OCD, you're the kind that drive me nuts the most. "Covid" or not, for your own pleasure, you're making the life of others difficult.
No one with self respect cares about your mental illness enough to change their lives. You are not entitled to tell others how to act.

Cloudhands

Where did u get it? It may be kind of comical for a man with a beard to wear it and be doing like compound lifts at the gym

BRMarshall

Refuse to speak while wearing a mask!
If someone wants to talk, or you need to, then signal for pen & paper (make pantomime to that effect) then communicate in writing from there on...
I have done this on occasion and it can drive folks nuts when done strategically.

Nicole W.

Not so. I’m doing what I always did. What, frankly EVERYONE did pre-pandemic. It’s hard to gauge avocado ripeness just by looking at them. I am not going to buy a an overripe or underripe avocado just to make someone else more comfortable. That’s BS. I’m going to find one that is worth the cost.... i.e. something edible. The only way you can check is by handling them. I also sniff the bottom of my pineapples to see if they are sweet. I also knock on my watermelons to see if they contain a lot of juice indicating they are ready to eat. I gently squeeze peaches and nectarines to make sure they are not rock hard. I smell my tomatoes to make sure they smell like a tomato and not a red piece of plastic.

This is common sense stuff. If you are not doing this in the produce department you must be subjecting yourself to a lot of tasteless, subpar fruit and a substantial waste of money.

pro marker

kinda hard to not be affected by it when the military ******* arrested me for trying to cross the border

Nicole W.

Refuse to speak while wearing a mask!
If someone wants to talk, or you need to, then signal for pen & paper (make pantomime to that effect) then communicate in writing from there on...
I have done this on occasion and it can drive folks nuts when done strategically.
So funny, so funny! I am playing out in my mind right now!

Regina

I walk around in this

Attachments

• tinfoil_cat.jpg
    tinfoil_cat.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 80