Be Careful About Co2 Breathing (decreased My Mental Ability Ad Libido)

dabdabdab

when I was a kid I had a very high iq and a very clear mind. after I became a teenager due to stress I subconsciously adopted the habit of sleeping with bed-cover(sheets) over my heads, my mental ability decreased, I was no longer the kid who could easily get the highest score effortlessly.
I never realized the connection between oxygen and my mental abilities until I developed a mysterious breathing problem that I accidentally solved by always having window open and a fan directly facing my chair in my room(whenever Im in a closed environment the anxiety attacks resurface ,and they vanish at the moment of facing a direct high pressure fresh air )
this has happened numerous times and Im sure about the connection of these two.
contrary to what peatians think, it was oxygen not co2 that calmed my stress not the otherway around.

I also realized I have developed diabetes due to high stress in my life, is there anything I could do to solve this immense need for oxygen?

Last edited:

Recoen

when I was a kid I had a very high iq and a very clear mind. after I became a teenager due to stress I subconsciously adopted the habit of sleeping with bed-cover(sheets) over my heads, my mental ability decreased, I was no longer the kid who could easily get the highest score effortlessly.
I never realized the connection between oxygen and my mental abilities until I developed a mysterious breathing problem that I accidentally solved by always having window open and a fan directly facing my chair in my room(whenever Im in a closed environment the anxiety attacks resurface ,and they vanish at the moment of facing a direct high pressure fresh air )
this has happened numerous times and Im sure about the connection of these two.
contrary to what peatians think, it was oxygen not co2 that calmed my stress not the otherway around.

I also realized I have developed diabetes due to high stress in my life, is there anything I could do to solve this immense need for oxygen?
Do you take B1? The fan could be helping to stimulate your breathing response. So it’s not actually fixing the problem.

tankasnowgod

There's a massive difference from breathing into a bag for a few minutes while conscious and sleeping with your head under covers for 8 hours while you are not. Of course, there could be other factors at play as well, such as temperature, lung strain, moisture level of air beneath covers, and rebreathing in various microorganisms.

Also, how many heads do you have?

Jessie

Keep in mind no one here is supporting CO2 at the expense of oxygen, at least they shouldn't be. In fact Peat (and company) support CO2 because it helps with better delivery of oxygen to your tissues. It's because of the better facilitation of oxygen why we even support CO2 at all.

OP
D

dabdabdab

There's a massive difference from breathing into a bag for a few minutes while conscious and sleeping with your head under covers for 8 hours while you are not. Of course, there could be other factors at play as well, such as temperature, lung strain, moisture level of air beneath covers, and rebreathing in various microorganisms.

Also, how many heads do you have?

lmao, it took me a while before I got what that meant!

thank you both for helping me understand the real reason behind co2 breathing. so its an emphasis on oxygen not co2 on itself.

but I`ve had problems with short duration co2 breathing too. I have tried doing (bodyflex by Greer Childers) and though it has worked to decrease inches off my body, it decreased my mental ability.

High CO2 is good when oxygen is plentiful but if oxygen is not you get hypoxia which is very bad.

cedric

Masks , hypoxia can shift zinc reserves creating in some persons acute zinc deficiency and epithelial changes, coagulation disturbances, immunity defects.

Hypoxia/hypercapnia increases demand for carbonic anhydrase/zinc/zinc ionophores.

Erythropoesis/erythropoetin increases also requirements for vitamin B9, B12, methylation as a whole. This could exacerbate b12 deficiency- and cause hypogeusia, hyposmia, paresthesia, lack of pain, depression.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...inc_and_copper_concentrations_in_human_plasma
Bag Breathing & Re-breathing And Activation Of Viruses

Thus, it is the masks that could be IN PART responsible for COVID-SARS-2 .

pro marker

damn i did this too all my childhood. i saw terrifying hallucinations and so id sleep with the covers over my head so i couldnt see them. breathing was hard and warm and my sleep was terrible.

cedric

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals