BCAA Not Safe, Valine Can Promote Endotoxin

Vinero

I know many people here take BCAA for reducing serotonin. Leucine, Isoleucine and Phenylalanine are good to take according to the study. However, Valine (and also tryptophan) promote a certain bacteria called Chlamydia Pneumoniae (Cpn), which is a gram-negative bacteria that generates endotoxin and which many people carry as a chronic infection (unknowingly). It has been implicated in many chronic auto-immune diseases such as Asthma, MS, Alzheimer, atherosclerosis etc. for which modern medicine claims there is no known cause, just an immune system going haywire and the only thing they can do is manage the symptoms with cortisol.

What if all these autoimmune diseases have a hidden bacterial cause and treating it is as simple as taking a cocktail of antibiotics? Many people on the websites below have reversed their MS, asthma and other serious autoimmune diseases with long term treatment with doxycycline and azithromycin. Doctors are very hostile to this idea but it appears to work for many people.
More info can be found at Welcome Chlamydia Pneumoniae Help and Treatment. | Cpnhelp.org
and https://www.asthmastory.com/

Back to the study:
Naturally occurring amino acids differentially influence the development of Chlamydia trachomatis and Chlamydia (Chlamydophila) pneumoniae.
http://www.microbiologyresearch.org...est&checksum=D54A940B9C61709BCBAA72769A983895

Leucine, Isoleucine and Phenylalanine appear to inhibit Cpn (chlamydia pneumoniae), while Valine and Tryptophan promote it. Another study said Iron also promotes the growth of Cpn.
I am not surprised that Tryptophan and Iron promote Cpn growth, however the fact that Valine promotes cpn growth is shocking. It might make more sense based on this study to only take Leucine, Isoleucine and Phenylalanine, leaving Valine out, for the people who like to take BCAAs for serotonin depletion.
Table 1 in the study shows that a concentration of 1mM of leucine decreased progeny infectivity to 13 %
A concentration of 2.5 mM leucine decreased it to undetectable levels.
I am very bad at calculating doses. Does anybody how much Leucine one has to ingest to achieve 2.5 mM or 1mM?

So if you have unresolved auto-immune diseases a protocol of taking Leucine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine and taking a cocktail of antibiotics might stop the disease process, if Cpn is present in your body and is causing chronic inflammation.
More info about the antibiotics used and doses can be found at cpnhelp.org

Last edited:

Wolf

Single amino acid administration isn't really too representative of a normal intake.

I know many people here take BCAA for reducing serotonin. Leucine, Isoleucine and Phenylalanine are good to take according to the study. However, Valine (and also tryptophan) promote a certain bacteria called Chlamydia Pneumoniae (Cpn), which is a gram-negative bacteria that generates endotoxin and which many people carry as a chronic infection (unknowingly). It has been implicated in many chronic auto-immune diseases such as Asthma, MS, Alzheimer, atherosclerosis etc. for which modern medicine claims there is no known cause, just an immune system going haywire and the only thing they can do is manage the symptoms with cortisol.

What if all these autoimmune diseases have a hidden bacterial cause and treating it is as simple as taking a cocktail of antibiotics? Many people on the websites below have reversed their MS, asthma and other serious autoimmune diseases with long term treatment with doxycycline and azithromycin. Doctors are very hostile to this idea but it appears to work for many people.
More info can be found at Welcome Chlamydia Pneumoniae Help and Treatment. | Cpnhelp.org
and Near fatal asthma attack leads to a complete asthma cure.

Back to the study:
Naturally occurring amino acids differentially influence the development of Chlamydia trachomatis and Chlamydia (Chlamydophila) pneumoniae.
http://www.microbiologyresearch.org...est&checksum=D54A940B9C61709BCBAA72769A983895

Leucine, Isoleucine and Phenylalanine appear to inhibit Cpn (chlamydia pneumoniae), while Valine and Tryptophan promote it. Another study said Iron also promotes the growth of Cpn.
I am not surprised that Tryptophan and Iron promote Cpn growth, however the fact that Valine promotes cpn growth is shocking. It might make more sense based on this study to only take Leucine, Isoleucine and Phenylalanine, leaving Valine out, for the people who like to take BCAAs for serotonin depletion.
Table 1 in the study shows that a concentration of 1mM of leucine decreased progeny infectivity to 13 %
A concentration of 2.5 mM leucine decreased it to undetectable levels.
I am very bad at calculating doses. Does anybody how much Leucine one has to ingest to achieve 2.5 mM or 1mM?

So if you have unresolved auto-immune diseases a protocol of taking Leucine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine and taking a cocktail of antibiotics might stop the disease process, if Cpn is present in your body and is causing chronic inflammation.
More info about the antibiotics used and doses can be found at cpnhelp.org

Are there any amino acids that can compete with Valine in the body to counteract the negative effects? I already have BCAA so adding a competing amino acid would be easier.

OP
Vinero

Vinero

Are there any amino acids that can compete with Valine in the body to counteract the negative effects? I already have BCAA so adding a competing amino acid would be easier.
Yes, the study found that Isoleucine and Leucine are both antagonists of Valine. I think if you want to decrease valine availability you have to order Leucine and Isoleucine as individual powders without Valine. Regular BCAA supplements inlude all three amino acids so that won't work.

mirrak

Is this theory on bcaa still an issue? Should we be wary of valine? Does serotonin depletion still take place without the valine? @haidut

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals