BCAA Fixes My Hyperphagia, How?

Astolfo

I have a worsening hyperphagia problem. BCAA is the only thing that helps, i wonder how it helps me.

Kingpinguin

Possibly by lowering tryptophan and serotonin in the brain.
I have a worsening hyperphagia problem. BCAA is the only thing that helps, i wonder how it helps me.

that does not make sense. @Markus
Do you know what hyperphagia is?
Its constantly feeling hungry and overeating. In terms of serotonins effect on hyperphagia is that compounds like cyphroheptadine increases hunger further. Thats why its used as a weight gain drug. Drugs that lower serotonin increases hunger. FYI.
I just believe that you are hungry because of not eating enough protein then.
Generally fat tends to make a person more hungry. Simple sugars aswell. Complex carbs like starchy foods tend to help with satiety. And protein especially powerfull for achieving staiety. I think it has more with hunger hormones ghrelin and leptin to do. They also affect your neurotransmitter release powerfully.

OP
A

Astolfo

that does not make sense. @Markus
Do you know what hyperphagia is?
Its constantly feeling hungry and overeating. In terms of serotonins effect on hyperphagia is that compounds like cyphroheptadine increases hunger further. Thats why its used as a weight gain drug. Drugs that lower serotonin increases hunger. FYI.
I just believe that you are hungry because of not eating enough protein then.
Generally fat tends to make a person more hungry. Simple sugars aswell. Complex carbs like starchy foods tend to help with satiety. And protein especially powerfull for achieving staiety. I think it has more with hunger hormones ghrelin and leptin to do. They also affect your neurotransmitter release powerfully.

I eat well, really. And that's something i have never encountered in my life before. Since i got PSSD, i have several metabolic and neurological problems getting worse and frequent hunger is one of them. What can i do?

Kingpinguin

I eat well, really. And that's something i have never encountered in my life before. Since i got PSSD, i have several metabolic and neurological problems getting worse and frequent hunger is one of them. What can i do?

It might sound counterproductive and weird. But acceptance. Accept the situation. Stop thinking about it, stop worrying about it. Continue living life. I also suffered neurological and PSSD. Eventually it got better. I did stop caring about getting well. Gave up and just went on with my life. And thats when the healing actually started. I accepted low libido, anxiety etc. And it just became apart of me. Eventually it didnt have any grip on me anymore. Coz I was basically immune to it. And it went away. You have to realize its a lot in yor head.