BBC: Coronavirus: 'Baffling' Observations From The Front Line

maillol

In contrast to most of the alarmist nonsense out there it's quite refreshing to read an article simply presenting quotes from doctors and acknowledging that there are still a lot of unknowns.

akgrrrl

Since no one is on this thread I'm feeling pretty brave about telling a story thatI have only told a few friends what happened to me in December while the rest of the world was with their families during Christmas. I'm going to tap on the microphone and just let it spill. I was on a link from a financial website watching 3 videos filmed by doctors American doctors in Wuhan who were on some 5-year program teaching other doctors and nurses . the scenes were chaotic and extremely disturbing. One doctor was saying here's what it looks like we're trying to get out desperately but I need to wait for my wife she doesn't have her papers yet. And his videos I saw large rooms full of Gurney's with people moaning and crying out in pain arms and legs everywhere, clearly saw seizures. Patients at the front of my view I saw one man laying still on a gurney with blood coming out of his ear the rest were trying to be held down by staff who were in full gear clearly feeling helpless by the sheer numbers of people flopping around on gurneys crying yelling in great pain. The american doctors made it clear that the whole city was overcome with a new virus, that bodies were stacking up, and they were desperate to get home to usa. Another video was of the now famous welding doors shut in high rise apartment bldgs where the doctors acknowledged that transmission had been discovered by aerosol from both urine a d feces in the sewer systems. Forcible removal of all humans in first and second floor bldgs was shown. The third object I saw by video was the original paper by India rna/dna researchers who triumphantly presented their findings on having identified the virus. China demanded retraction of that paper with threat of sanctions, ie, no more comouters for you, no parts, and no pharmaceuticals. Sharing a border wuth China, no doubt eager to define the virus, their paper claiming 4 hiv inserts in a super contagiius corona was withdrawn. The site I had been on was a financial website, with a global membership that communicated to each other regarding "boots on the ground" info, to better make decisions on stock, markets, and hedge fund mgmt. The site was banned from twitter immediately for the 3 videos I saw. But the website knew something big was afoot, so they told members to continue to send, that they would become the global mouthpiece. By Jan 2, the India research paper was somewhat revised and got out, I thought. I watched as usa fumbled and farted over PPE and test kits. By Jan 20, 2 of my Health and Safety buddies I went to UAA with, were provisioned and locked down. We discussed as how none of the healthcare workers would be showing up if they knew there was HIV involved in aerosol transmission .
That week, the United States declared a National Medical Emergency with only 3 confirmed cases.
Why do none of the doctors or researchers ask why this virus has not been sterilized and identified?
This can only mean there is more to this than is being told, we may never know. I will never forget what I saw with my own eyes. The website I was on is very different now It posts all the dominos falling: financial, political, social, medical, educational, industrial, from points around the globe.
Www zerohedge.com. my 2 cents, I will never forget what I saw.

tankasnowgod

Since no one is on this thread I'm feeling pretty brave about telling a story thatI have only told a few friends what happened to me in December while the rest of the world was with their families during Christmas. I'm going to tap on the microphone and just let it spill. I was on a link from a financial website watching 3 videos filmed by doctors American doctors in Wuhan who were on some 5-year program teaching other doctors and nurses . the scenes were chaotic and extremely disturbing. One doctor was saying here's what it looks like we're trying to get out desperately but I need to wait for my wife she doesn't have her papers yet. And his videos I saw large rooms full of Gurney's with people moaning and crying out in pain arms and legs everywhere, clearly saw seizures. Patients at the front of my view I saw one man laying still on a gurney with blood coming out of his ear the rest were trying to be held down by staff who were in full gear clearly feeling helpless by the sheer numbers of people flopping around on gurneys crying yelling in great pain. The american doctors made it clear that the whole city was overcome with a new virus, that bodies were stacking up, and they were desperate to get home to usa. Another video was of the now famous welding doors shut in high rise apartment bldgs where the doctors acknowledged that transmission had been discovered by aerosol from both urine a d feces in the sewer systems. Forcible removal of all humans in first and second floor bldgs was shown. The third object I saw by video was the original paper by India rna/dna researchers who triumphantly presented their findings on having identified the virus. China demanded retraction of that paper with threat of sanctions, ie, no more comouters for you, no parts, and no pharmaceuticals. Sharing a border wuth China, no doubt eager to define the virus, their paper claiming 4 hiv inserts in a super contagiius corona was withdrawn. The site I had been on was a financial website, with a global membership that communicated to each other regarding "boots on the ground" info, to better make decisions on stock, markets, and hedge fund mgmt. The site was banned from twitter immediately for the 3 videos I saw. But the website knew something big was afoot, so they told members to continue to send, that they would become the global mouthpiece. By Jan 2, the India research paper was somewhat revised and got out, I thought. I watched as usa fumbled and farted over PPE and test kits. By Jan 20, 2 of my Health and Safety buddies I went to UAA with, were provisioned and locked down. We discussed as how none of the healthcare workers would be showing up if they knew there was HIV involved in aerosol transmission .
That week, the United States declared a National Medical Emergency with only 3 confirmed cases.
Why do none of the doctors or researchers ask why this virus has not been sterilized and identified?
This can only mean there is more to this than is being told, we may never know. I will never forget what I saw with my own eyes. The website I was on is very different now It posts all the dominos falling: financial, political, social, medical, educational, industrial, from points around the globe.

Sooo, does any of that satisfy even one of Koch's postulates, at least in regards to COVID 19?

tankasnowgod

Thanks, OP. Nice to read something of substance. Thoughts @tankasnowgod?

Well, my instant thoughts are that I don't trust mainstream media sources on anything in regards in to anything in the nutrition or medical realms, and this article is no different.

Having said that, I can agree with the main quote from the doctors in the article..... I have never seen anything like this, either. Governments ordering people not to work? Arresting them for going to the gym? Saying they can't go to the beach? Or later, that they can go to the beach, but not sunbathe, they must be active? Telling people to stay at home for weeks (now months) on end? Telling them they shouldn't wear masks? And then passing laws (or "ordinances" or "code") weeks later that they HAVE to wear masks?

This article is dated May 23rd, from the UK, so stay at home orders (something totally unprecedented prior to 2020) has been in effect for at least six weeks at the time it was written. And it focuses on inflammation, blood clotting, and poor oxygen delivery. You don't need a virus to explain that. All of those things are known to happen from excessive sitting on airline flights, and considering the UK signed up most of their residents for both a forced inactivity and sun and outdoors avoidance program, it's no surprise doctors report seeing those things from artificially forced chronic inactivity.

Does COVID 19, or any other Coronavirus, or potentially any other cold and flu virus, make the conditions of forced (or at least strongly suggested) inactivity and isolation worse? Quite possibly. But we see new mutations of coronaviruses every year, every month, every day, maybe even every second, so that's not really all the unique. The response however (the lockdowns, stay at home orders, massive job losses, and government overreach), well, that's something we have never seen on this scale before, so unless someone can prove that's not a major cause of any sort of new or increased health issue, I'm going to assume it is.

akgrrrl

Sooo, does any of that satisfy even one of Koch's postulates, at least in regards to COVID 19?

Since NO ONE has stepped forward to isolate and identify this, it appears we are left with the chimera virus, with only the gain of function attributes identified. That, and the changing presentations documented by doctors and nurses in various parts of the world. The only thing they seem to agree on is they dont know what they are working with. Phd virologist Judy Mikovits and her attorney co author of Plague of Deception says her book was going to print Nov 2019 but was inexplicably delayed 2 months as the virus spread from China. SOLDout in a month, much is gleaned from that book on the corona research being crafted. Is EVERY available lab quashed by corporate or university funding that it cant be identified? Whats the deal?

tankasnowgod

Since NO ONE has stepped forward to isolate and identify this, it appears we are left with the chimera virus, with only the gain of function attributes identified. That, and the changing presentations documented by doctors and nurses in various parts of the world. The only thing they seem to agree on is they dont know what they are working with. Phd virologist Judy Mikovits and her attorney co author of Plague of Deception says her book was going to print Nov 2019 but was inexplicably delayed 2 months as the virus spread from China. SOLDout in a month, much is gleaned from that book on the corona research being crafted. Is EVERY available lab quashed by corporate or university funding that it cant be identified? Whats the deal?

Well, if no one has identified it...... why would you think it's a "virus?" Or that it even exists?

akgrrrl

Well, if no one has identified it...... why would you think it's a "virus?" Or that it even exists?
Whoops, all the possibilities are presented now. .. an article "Tracing the Origins of Covid-19" appeared this evening on Zero Hedge and the responses in the comments with all kinds of links to support. Anyone who fails to see that a terrible pathogen has killed men, women, and children in many countries worldwide, must believe that millions are joined together in a deadly, macabre, and well orchestrated hoax.

tankasnowgod

Whoops, all the possibilities are presented now. .. an article "Tracing the Origins of Covid-19" appeared this evening on Zero Hedge and the responses in the comments with all kinds of links to support. Anyone who fails to see that a terrible pathogen has killed men, women, and children in many countries worldwide, must believe that millions are joined together in a deadly, macabre, and well orchestrated hoax.

Still offered zero proof that a single one of koch's postulates have been satisfied. I don't recall any zero hedge articles or comments satistifying any of the four.

About 56 million people die every year of all causes. And that's without a "novel" pathogen that hasn't been proven to exist.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter

To me it sounds an awful lot like there is a toxin/pathogen of some sort co-existing with the coronavirus (and there may be many strains of it). Those descriptions of people in pain, blood coming out of ears, seizures - does not sound like a SARS-type coronavirus. Plus the speed of deterioration into these multi-organ failures sounds more like a chemical weapon effect. Potentially that could explain how some areas are affected much more seriously than others of similar population characteristics.

Spondive

To me it sounds an awful lot like there is a toxin/pathogen of some sort co-existing with the coronavirus (and there may be many strains of it). Those descriptions of people in pain, blood coming out of ears, seizures - does not sound like a SARS-type coronavirus. Plus the speed of deterioration into these multi-organ failures sounds more like a chemical weapon effect. Potentially that could explain how some areas are affected much more seriously than others of similar population characteristics.
Yes that is what I have been thinking also

RealNeat

IMO, ( ive been actively researching this from seemingly endless points of view ) this seems the most plausible explanation for the "strange" phenomenon witnessed. Ray has also mentioned that some of the unusual thing surrounding the virus arent that unusual... I believe in the latest one radio interview he said that. https://osf.io/usztn/

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod Is it fun being delusional?

Oh, maybe you can't tell the difference.

I'm living in reality, so you would have to tell me.

By the way, if you can point me to a paper on Pubmed or any other scientific database that says that COVID 19 has satisfied even one of Koch's postulates, well, then maybe I would reconsider.

Here's David Crowe's Paper that asserts that Koch's postulates have not been fulfilled- https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

ken

Just came across this pre-publication release on famotidine treatment.

thomas00

"There is frustration in some quarters that trials aren't being approved quickly enough, but the UK is a world leader in medical research"

I don't think there is a country I haven't heard this jingostic crap from. They are all so convinced of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals