Basic Questions About MyMexicanDrugstore.com

d_go

Hey all,

I'm interested in potentially ordering from My Mexican Drugstore, but I'm new to this, so I have a few questions:

- Is it recommended to use bitcoin rather than a credit card?
- Are there any concerns about shipping to my home address?

Apologies if these are dumb questions, I searched around and couldn't find much info. Thanks in advance!

tankasnowgod

Well, it depends on what country you are ordering from. Assuming you live in the US.... the only real issue with using a credit card is that it may be processed in a different country and currency, which could lead to higher charges than you were expecting. That is going to depend on your particular card, some don't charge anything for converting currency, others do. It could trigger a "Fraud Alert" from your bank, as well. If you use Bitcoin, you won't be dealing with a bank at all in regards to payment, and your payment will be settled within the hour, and the company will have it.

Personally, I would have no concerns about shipping to my home address. Just be sure nothing you are ordering is listed as a "controlled substance" by the DEA. I would certainly not do that. The DEA publishes a full list on their website. For the most part, that would only possibly be a concern if you were ordering something related to the "male hormones," like testosterone or DHT, or a DHT derivative like proviron . Things like Thyroid hormone, acetazolamide, aromatase inhibitors, dopamine agonists and serotonin antagonists are not controlled substances, but its always a good idea to check the DEA list.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals