Bartholin Cyst

teds

Forum Supporter
I have a bartholin cyst that developed approx 1 year ago. It's not big and there's no pain associated with it.. which is lucky from what I understand as they can become large AND infected etc.
I've seen some information on topical application on iodine to reduce the cyst. Anyone had experience with this? I'm reluctant to use iodine but I guess if it was a small amount for a small amount of time it might be ok. I wasn't sure if maybe adding topical estroban or progest-e might be helpful? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lyla

I have a bartholin cyst that developed approx 1 year ago. It's not big and there's no pain associated with it.. which is lucky from what I understand as they can become large AND infected etc.
I've seen some information on topical application on iodine to reduce the cyst. Anyone had experience with this? I'm reluctant to use iodine but I guess if it was a small amount for a small amount of time it might be ok. I wasn't sure if maybe adding topical estroban or progest-e might be helpful? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I'd like to know what helped your cyst go away. Did you have a doctor check it? I'm asking because I just discovered a lump near the entrance of my vagina yesterday. I don't have any pain either.

charlotte

Me too I would like to know!
Had a cyst for some years, not painful. Lately it shrank, I guess thanks to pregnenolone which I've been taking for some time now (with niacinamide and cynoplus).
However, 2 days ago it got quite big and a bit painful, with some strong fever. I'm rubbing progest-e on it daily, I think it will help.

OP
teds

teds

Forum Supporter
Hi, I'd like to know what helped your cyst go away. Did you have a doctor check it? I'm asking because I just discovered a lump near the entrance of my vagina yesterday. I don't have any pain either.
Yes my doctor checked it. Her response was basically leave it or cut it out.

Lilly_Po

Yesterday i found out that i have a bartholin cyst, i freaked out, i was looking for home remedies and i found out that 3 to 4 sitz baths for 3 or 4 days may help
I started doing that yesterday and i am only using warm water, i'm wondering if adding salt would be better? Otherwise, how can i get rid of it?

Yesterday i found out that i have a bartholin cyst, i freaked out, i was looking for home remedies and i found out that 3 to 4 sitz baths for 3 or 4 days may help
I started doing that yesterday and i am only using warm water, i'm wondering if adding salt would be better? Otherwise, how can i get rid of it?

I do not know anything about it,but if you want to take a look at studies go to: https://scholar.google.com/ and use search terms like Bartholins cyst therapy,Bartholins cyst remission,Bartholins cyst reversal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals