Baldness Is Caused By Poor Posture

Motif

Easier to see if it's Food related - do a two or three days water fast.

In a German hair loss forum some people tried eating potatoes , salt, water for a week. Everybody who tried it said all skin and hair issues were completely gone. 100 %.

Progesterone

Btw

What about old(er) Kontorsion men?

Are they not balding?

tbh, what I got from the original article was more related to improper breathing = hair loss, rather than just pure posture.

Although of course posture is super critical as well.

Progesterone

Easier to see if it's Food related - do a two or three days water fast.

In a German hair loss forum some people tried eating potatoes , salt, water for a week. Everybody who tried it said all skin and hair issues were completely gone. 100 %.

Wow.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Does this include sweet potatoes or..? Any specific kind of potatoes?

This is very interesting, if we are to view MPB as an illness or disease.

Lots of diseases and whatnot are 'controlled' by an elimination diet like this.

My problem is, I've been doing a whole foods plant based diet, except I DO eat seafood still..

Last edited:
this does look like a variation of the "Vertical Diet" minus the toxic iron overload. This also resembles my diet except that I vary my tubers, also eat seafood, and eat bananas+OJ. But the core remains potatoes basmati lettuce white meat salt + water

fun fact - ALL micros are covered and more often than not in ideal proportions, according to Cronometer. I don't know why people go to crazy extremes when it comes to dieting. Just eat what's making sense, is nutritious and doesn't hurt. Plus it's dirt cheap and requires zero cooking skills.

Motif

My guess is that it's more about Intolerances to food than about getting all nutrients.

I mean I see it on myself - getting all nutrients does absolutely nothing to me. Avoiding food i react bad to and eczema / hair loss / scalp itching is 100 % gone.
Same for all the others who tried it.

The question is why people react bad to food

lampofred

@restinpeace
I’ve hammered my estrogen too low a few times and joint cracking/ popping, sleeping for extended periods of time, and low libido were the major symptoms I got.

Damn these are signs of too low estrogen? I've had rock bottom estrogen for years then lol

Have a full head of hair so my n=1 anecdote supports the theory that excess estrogen leads to MPB

ExD

My guess is that it's more about Intolerances to food than about getting all nutrients.

I mean I see it on myself - getting all nutrients does absolutely nothing to me. Avoiding food i react bad to and eczema / hair loss / scalp itching is 100 % gone.
Same for all the others who tried it.

The question is why people react bad to food

because we are designed to eat fruit but evolved to eat animals and everything else in the human diet will cause trouble in excess

people talk about potatoes and white rice but potatoes are nightshades and rocketfuel for bacteria so they will cause trouble for a lot of people, and rice has no nutrition besides glucose, which simply increases the need for nutrition without providing it over the long term

the simplest diet for a human is local meat, SEASONAL fruit and bicarbinated water imo and anything else can cause problems down the line

rei

progesterone and MB helped your hair?

which prog? how do you use it? (oral or topical) and frequency of usage?

No, i only commented on the posture thing originally, i had no problem with balding. That said, after one of the major neck adjustments what felt like an electric jolt shot towards scalp, and essentially an identical area as typical male pattern baldness became slightly numb which resolved in 30mins or so. There are many possible explanations, but i would like to think some kind of blocked nerve resumed action.

I use prog as cream, 500mg per oz, 2-3 pumps for 1-2 days, then 1-3 days off.

Progesterone

No, i only commented on the posture thing originally, i had no problem with balding. That said, after one of the major neck adjustments what felt like an electric jolt shot towards scalp, and essentially an identical area as typical male pattern baldness became slightly numb which resolved in 30mins or so. There are many possible explanations, but i would like to think some kind of blocked nerve resumed action.

I use prog as cream, 500mg per oz, 2-3 pumps for 1-2 days, then 1-3 days off.

Thanks.

What is your goal/point of using Prog? What are you looking for with it?

REOSIRENS

I have high prog and t3 and am thinning still...
How do you know you have high levels of t3 and progesterone...

People with high levels of progesterone and t3 don't thin and have very high metabolism... you don't see tons of women with hairloss...

People in the tropics have high t3 and they don't thin unless they are starving (malnutrition....lack of nutrients)

REOSIRENS

I was taking both and it still didn't help my hair..
Both? I have mentioned three things...aspirin packed 50mg of caffeine Bayer(Aspro) plus progest e(filling empty gelatin capsule) liquid altogether...guys the secret is the dose and the way you take...I don't know what it means to be not working...for some people regrowing is working and stopping shedding isn't enough

Others make mistake of rubbing(progesterone) on skin as topical and expect miracles

And you have to wait at least 3 weeks to see results but I bet some of you don't wait and continue mega dosing and creating more Imbalances

Progesterone

Both? I have mentioned three things...aspirin packed 50mg of caffeine Bayer(Aspro) plus progest e(filling empty gelatin capsule) liquid altogether...guys the secret is the dose and the way you take...I don't know what it means to be not working...for some people regrowing is working and stopping shedding isn't enough

Others make mistake of rubbing(progesterone) on skin as topical and expect miracles

And you have to wait at least 3 weeks to see results but I bet some of you don't wait and continue mega dosing and creating more Imbalances

How many mg of prog (filling empty capsule with prog oil) ? and what frequency? daily? eod?

xetawaves

I was using all three. Progesterone topically. I took aspirin everyday and drank coffee. My hair just continued to get worse.

So progesterone regrew your hair? Do you have any pictures?

brix

How do you know you have high levels of t3 and progesterone...

People with high levels of progesterone and t3 don't thin and have very high metabolism... you don't see tons of women with hairloss...

People in the tropics have high t3 and they don't thin unless they are starving (malnutrition....lack of nutrients)
Blood tests. And yes my metabolism is very high. Need 4000+ cals to gain weight. Very hard for me to break over 190 pounds at 6’2.

Motif

Blood tests. And yes my metabolism is very high. Need 4000+ cals to gain weight. Very hard for me to break over 190 pounds at 6’2.

I wish I would weight that much. What do you eat in a day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom