Balding Chad Finds Ray Peat Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DhtAssassin

There is a good comment which sums this video up

"Connor, you’re killing me, man. The before video was fresh out of the shower. Your hair was soaking wet to make it look much thinner. Right now, your hair is all frizzy, making it look much thicker. But when you lifted up your right side of your scalp, it’s still very obvious that nothing has improved on that side. I’ve been a fan of yours since you started the channel while you were going to college in Austin, playing golf for your school. I’ve supported you all the way, backed you up with the haters, was kind to you when we met in LA, and even offered to help your acting career. But this is too much man. You’re giving people advice that’s going to **** them over. Telling people to hard Mew for a month and showing deceptive before and after pics like you did yesterday is one thing. That’s not going to cause any actual damage. But this advice you’re giving today is going to actually hurt people"

Collden

There is a good comment which sums this video up

"Connor, you’re killing me, man. The before video was fresh out of the shower. Your hair was soaking wet to make it look much thinner. Right now, your hair is all frizzy, making it look much thicker. But when you lifted up your right side of your scalp, it’s still very obvious that nothing has improved on that side. I’ve been a fan of yours since you started the channel while you were going to college in Austin, playing golf for your school. I’ve supported you all the way, backed you up with the haters, was kind to you when we met in LA, and even offered to help your acting career. But this is too much man. You’re giving people advice that’s going to **** them over. Telling people to hard Mew for a month and showing deceptive before and after pics like you did yesterday is one thing. That’s not going to cause any actual damage. But this advice you’re giving today is going to actually hurt people"
Creepy, looking back at his earlier videos it doesn't seem as if he ever had a problem with hair loss either.

I get psychopath vibes from this dude.

boris

He was definitely balding. But like he said, he got a hair transplant.
connor-murphy-youtubestar-7.jpg
murphyhair2.jpeg

He is also a liar like most fake kissing "prank" youtubers.

I haven't seen him pop up on youtube in a while, seems like he is now rebranding himself as a self help guru.

Last edited:
He was definitely balding. But like he said, he got a hair transplant.
connor-murphy-youtubestar-7.jpg
murphyhair2.jpeg

He is also a liar like most fake kissing "prank" youtubers.

I haven't seen him pop up on youtube in a while, seems like he is now rebranding himself as a self help guru.

He took ayahuasca and permanently changed his mental state. Experienced full blown psychosis during a livestream with his parents, who subsequently checked him into a clinic. I guess he's been let loose.

Regarding his premature balding, there's a good chance it's from steroid use:

Dobbler

I've watched his live stream and videos after his "enlightenment" and he actually has some very Peaty points. For example he says stress and stress hormones cause mental and physical disease all around the board, fruits are fantastic, pharma drugs and emf are toxic. Alot of his stuff are what we preach here. Ofc there are alot of b*llshit too, maybe even mostly. This guy needs Peat in his life.

redsun

I've watched his live stream and videos after his "enlightenment" and he actually has some very Peaty points. For example he says stress and stress hormones cause mental and physical disease all around the board, fruits are fantastic, pharma drugs and emf are toxic. Alot of his stuff are what we preach here. Ofc there are alot of b*llshit too, maybe even mostly. This guy needs Peat in his life.

This guy was probably one of the most vain men in existence, and now he's turning into a hippy. Just another person that can't just be, just has to be extreme. Extreme gets attention and makes money though, so it will always sells.

Zigzag

He's always been cringe and now is even more. He risked a lot for women, got a lot, but I guess his time has came.

He's always been cringe and now is even more. He risked a lot for women, got a lot, but I guess his time has came.

Apparently he was a straight A mathematics student prior to discovering 'roids and switching gears. This sudden paradigm shift should have provided ample warning that he is mentally fragile and hypersensitive to chemical experimentation. Verily, rare is the lad who hath achieved wisdom before gaining experience.

OP
A

Ableton

Dude is on a 40 day waterfast right now. Or so, he says.
I wonder how much he will diffuse due to raping his thyroid like that
I would be dead after 2 weeks pretty sure

boris

He took ayahuasca and permanently changed his mental state. Experienced full blown psychosis during a livestream with his parents, who subsequently checked him into a clinic. I guess he's been let loose.

Connor Murphy Reborn (4:08 - 9:00)

cm.jpg

...That picture :rolling

Last edited:

boris

So basically he says Jesus faked his death to reach as many people as possible for his message. And that now he did the same to retell that story.

Yes some of his points are actually good.

So basically he says Jesus faked his death to reach as many people as possible for his message. And that now he did the same to retell that story.

If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

The god complex is a fairly standard side effect of a psychedelic overdose.

boris

The god complex is a fairly standard side effect of a psychedelic overdose.

I think that‘s exactly what happened. And now he does what he has always done, fake videos to convince the world of his beliefs. At least he‘s honest about it now :D.

I wouldn‘t be surprised if he has a months supply of canned food in the bathroom where there‘s no camera.

Inaut

I don’t even know how people find out/follow people like this....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals