Baking Soda As A Gel Or Paste

Sheik

I've been using baking soda in the shower instead of soap and I like the results. In order to get the concentration I want I've been mixing it with a lot of water but I wish it was in the form of a paste or gel. I'm trying to think of another ingredient to use in the spirit of "I don't put anything on my skin I wouldn't put in my body." Any ideas?

Hgreen56

I've been using baking soda in the shower instead of soap and I like the results. In order to get the concentration I want I've been mixing it with a lot of water but I wish it was in the form of a paste or gel. I'm trying to think of another ingredient to use in the spirit of "I don't put anything on my skin I wouldn't put in my body." Any ideas?
i think, when a factory makes a gel of paste from it, big change there are chemicals involved.
Maybe you mix it with some oil or something (coconut?)

What are you using now and how?
en what are the results?

Dave Clark

Isn't it important to have the proper Ph for your skin? Baking soda is highly alkaline, about 10 if I recall, and the skin is supposed to be slightly acidic. One of the reasons I read that if you apply coconut oil to your skin after a shower/bath, the caprylic, lauric acids, etc. will bring your skin back to a more proper Ph, after using high alkaline soaps, etc. I don't see where baking soda is any different than a good organic soap, they are both alkaline.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals