Baking Soda And Coconut Oil For Skin Cancer?

paymanz

I think he mentioned both both of them in positive way in regard of cancer.

OP
Ideonaut

Ideonaut

I think he mentioned both both of them in positive way in regard of cancer.
Since an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, seems like it would be a good thing to go ahead and use on suspect areas of the skin.

paymanz

Since an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, seems like it would be a good thing to go ahead and use on suspect areas of the skin.
Topically using them? I'm not sure how effective that can be.

CrystalClear

I tried using those ingredients on skin cancer on my leg. It was an area that had been excised twice but the cancer cells kept reappearing and spreading. It could have been that combination used topically on my leg was working? I didn't wait long enough to be able to say for sure. I ended up using bloodroot salve instead. THAT certainly worked :D

OP
Ideonaut

Ideonaut

I tried using those ingredients on skin cancer on my leg. It was an area that had been excised twice but the cancer cells kept reappearing and spreading. It could have been that combination used topically on my leg was working? I didn't wait long enough to be able to say for sure. I ended up using bloodroot salve instead. THAT certainly worked :D
What was the particular brand you used? I'd like to recommend it to someone.

CrystalClear

What was the particular brand you used? I'd like to recommend it to someone.
Of the salve you mean? No brand. I bought the ingredients and made myself. In australia they have made it illegal to buy and sell it. (Try Zenith Herbal online)

Peatful

Does anyone have thoughts or testimonies on BEC5-
An eggplant extract?

Peatful

I have had great success with both baking soda and coconut oil topically to remove various skin growths, and lately red light therapy…

Morten

Forum Supporter
I have had great success with both baking soda and coconut oil topically to remove various skin growths, and lately red light therapy…
Do you have any suggestion what the combo of baking soda and coconut oil should be. And just mix it till it become a creme?

74one

Of the salve you mean? No brand. I bought the ingredients and made myself. In australia they have made it illegal to buy and sell it. (Try Zenith Herbal online)
Hi, could you share a recipe on how did you make it and also how did you apply it?

Regina

btw, I cured my dog's giant mole with kokum butter and doxycycline. He bit it off. It had been looking terrible. Increasing in size and starting to bleed and he then made a mess of it biting it off.
I wanted to stave off going to the emergency vet with him. I warmed a chunk of kokum butter and opened a doxycycline into the melted butter and stirred it into a slurry. Smeared it on his horrific looking wound, bandaged it and crossed my fingers and went to sleep.
After 24 hrs, I checked it. Still pretty gross but improved. He was acting fine. I re-applied more slurry and bandaged it up.
I checked it each day. Each day saw stunning improvements. The black thick mole material dissolved. It was down to raw open flat flesh.
I hoped he would have enough energy to build skin. Each day a little bit more until completely healed with skin matching adjacent skin. But no hair yet.

@Morten
In my thread linked above and below I have posted before and after photos of my mole removal successes, and others have posted their photo successes as well. .

Morten

Forum Supporter
@Morten
In my thread linked above and below I have posted before and after photos of my mole removal successes, and others have posted their photo successes as well. .

👍👍

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals