seraph94

These people are known for their exceptional abilities in free-diving. They spent on average 5 hours a day in the sea and mostly underwater trying to hunt fish.

Previously, I have read some articles regarding health benefits of regular physical activity in water. So when I saw info about the Bajau people, I became curious about their life expectancy but couldn't find, single word on internet about that.

Does anyone know if these people live longer than others ?

Below are studies regarding health benefits of swimming:

E

eat my peat

if they are spending time holding their breath , they would be training the bodies ability to retain co2 and being in the water is less stressful on the body than in land. athletes often use exercise bikes in water and run in water to aid recovery.

Nebula

These people are known for their exceptional abilities in free-diving. They spent on average 5 hours a day in the sea and mostly underwater trying to hunt fish.

Previously, I have read some articles regarding health benefits of regular physical activity in water. So when I saw info about the Bajau people, I became curious about their life expectancy but couldn't find, single word on internet about that.

Does anyone know if these people live longer than others ?

Below are studies regarding health benefits of swimming:

It would be interesting to know what their magnesium and iodine levels are with so much submersion in seawater and if that’s a positive for their thyroid health.

Fred

They appear to have a primitive society. This is pretty much always associated with much shorter lifespans.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom