Bag Breathing Questions

Discussion in 'CO2, Bag Breathing' started by Gregory Taper, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Gregory Taper

Gregory Taper Member

Personal Trainer
    Any special procedure? Normal mouth breathing? Should nose and mouth be covered in the bag? Forced mouth exhalation and inhalation or regular inhalation/exhalation? Use nose instead of mouth?/Even though mouth exhalation expels more CO2?

2. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

how do you know someone Ray Peats? they have worn out brown paper bags laying all around their house. :lol:

good questions. i usually just use the mouth and as many times as i can remember to do it throughout the day. but how do you know if thats right? i definitely would like to here some more people weigh in on that.

3. Birdie

Birdie Member

You want to breathe in and out through your nose. Gentle breathing. Some people do Buteyko breathing. Sp?

That's really funny about the bags all over the house. Sometimes I gather them up and toss them all. I have some printed gift bags. I like to colour coordinate. haha.

4. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Birdie, breath through your nose in the bag? :confused

5. j.

j. Guest

For what it's worth, I sometimes wake up hyperventilating, and if I voluntarily hold my breath every now and then for a few seconds, I feel much better.

6. nwo2012

nwo2012 Member