Bag Breathing And Urination

Bertje

Hello everyone!

Im not sure were to put this question so sorry if this is not the rigth place...

Last 2 weeks i have started bag breathing mulpitle times a day, at first I could not do it for long, but now I can easily do it for a minute. I have also started to breathing through the nose and with diaphram when ever I think about it, to try to increase co2.

Last days I notice that I feel warmer and sometimes even with mild burning ears and cheeks.. but, I think my urination frequency also increased, it could just be in my head, but maybe someone else also notice this effect? I also lost 1 kg of bodyweigth..

Thanks and greetings!

lampofred

Happens to me as well. It's a good thing. The fact that your cells are expelling water means that they are getting energized. It's a sign that what you're doing is having very stabilizing and anti-estrogenic effects.

OP
B

Bertje

Is it possible that now my co2 levels are slowly rising I can experience some unpleasent side effects, because my body is now adjusting? I sometimes feel off and sick, also dizziness en tiredness, bad sleep...

OP
B

Bertje

Oh i make sure I dont over do it, when i feel just slightly off i stop bag breathing, I can now do it for 1 minute 10 sec...

GAF

Acetazolamide makes your co2 rise and that makes you pre like niagra falls. Great for bloat control