Bad Vs Mild Covid Cases

Motif

cause this covid topic is affecting the whole entire world I guess they are doing tests and studies everywhere, right?
Like why is this dude having a mild case and this dude not? Are they comparing simple nutrient deficiencies of those people for example?
What are the results of those tests / studies?

Are there any new informations since all this started? I mean the year is almost over, so there has to, right ?

Most people under 70 don’t have a bad time of it. I know some in their early thirties who have had a bad time. But not sure if it’s Covid or something else. I doubt it’s Covid.

tankasnowgod

cause this covid topic is affecting the whole entire world I guess they are doing tests and studies everywhere, right?
Like why is this dude having a mild case and this dude not? Are they comparing simple nutrient deficiencies of those people for example?
What are the results of those tests / studies?

Are there any new informations since all this started? I mean the year is almost over, so there has to, right ?

Nah, not really. I'll say this again....... there was never any "proof" that a "novel coronavirus" was discovered in China in December of 2019. No Electron Micrographs. No Koch's Postulates.

If you can prove that statement wrong, I would be really interested to see it. Please link to the appropriate papers, I would be grateful to see them.

However, even if there was a "newly discovered virus," there is no proof that it's a new virus. It could have existed for centuries before being discovered. No different than a grain of sand washing up on the beach and sitting there until decades later, you pick it up.

There are all sorts of studies, mostly to get federal money, but you can bet they will either A. Present findings that back up the party line, or B. Present findings other than the party line, but label them "controversial," "troubling," or "paradox." You should know how this medical fraud game is played by now.

The testing is meaningless. None of the tests were developed with a live sample of the virus, and and the PCR test should not be used to diagnose disease or presence of a virus. Just ask Kary Mullis, the inventor of the test.

And the symptoms of COVID are that of the common cold, plus pneumonia. Or, get this, no symptoms at all. They rebranded "false positives" as "asymptomatic patients." Pfffft. An asymptomatic patient is simply a technical term for "Healthy Person."

What we have is a year where there is nothing really different going on from a disease standpoint. The same diseases we've known about forever continue to do exactly what we'd expect them to do. We DO have a rash of unemployment, depression, suicides, medical murder, and possibly food shortages and famine, thanks to the GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA RESPONSE to the propaganda campaign surrounding this virus that may or may not exist.

This entire operation was driven by Propaganda and Prophecy, delivered by Satanic/Demonic sources. I've stopped even caring what people think of my use of the terms "Satanic" or "Demonic." They absolutely fit the people running this operation, and it's also a good reminder that, in the US alone, 50 million jobs, hundreds of thousands of small businesses, and even hundreds of thousands of people (through the increased suicide rate) were SACRIFICED for this propaganda campaign, now almost a year old. So much for "First, do no harm," right?

And even having said all of that, if you take the COVID death numbers at face value......... It's like the 20th or so cause of death worldwide, and ranks SECOND among respiratory diseases, with Tuberculous still holding down the top spot! Not even 1.5 Million COVID associated deaths, with TB killed 1.5 Million people last year! COVID just ain't a pandemic, unless we are suffering through 20 other pandemics at the same time, and hit an average of 15-20 pandemics every year for as long as I've been alive.

nomoreketones

What about all the talk I've heard on the news about a cytokine storm caused by this coronavirus? Apparently the virus doesn't cause major damage itself but a person's immune response causes all sorts of inflammation and damages organs.

If a person can keep their immune system from going haywire then this coronavirus is harmless.

MrGilbert

novel.

an invented prose narrative that is usually long and complex and deals especially with human experience through a usually connected sequence of events

Maljam

Did you not read @tankasnowgod post above? He has summarised the whole situation succinctly.

Regarding your original question, general health is what protects people from disease and viruses, all the millions of viruses that existed before coronavirus and the ones that come after too. Vitamin d levels, zinc levels as well as more general nutritional status, levels of PUFA stores, iron stores, how much sleep you get, emf exposure, light, sufficient calories, not doing exhaustive long distance exercise, gut integrity, the use of aspirin to combat symptoms instead of acetaminophen.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What about all the talk I've heard on the news about a cytokine storm caused by this coronavirus? Apparently the virus doesn't cause major damage itself but a person's immune response causes all sorts of inflammation and damages organs.

All viruses can do that, including the flu. If a person dies from the "flu" (or other viral infections), the cytokine storm and multi-organ failure is what usually does them in. There is nothing special/unique in regards to COVID-19 when it comes to causing it.
Inside a Cytokine Storm: When Your Immune System is Too Strong | Breakthroughs
The cytokine storm of severe influenza and development of immunomodulatory therapy
New fronts emerge in the influenza cytokine storm

Some public health authorities have said things like "well, some viruses (like Ebola) cause severe bleeding and those effects are unique". Nope, pretty much any virus can cause the same bleeding when the infection is severe enough. Including the "flu".
How a mild influenza B infection can kill: A case of pulmonary hemorrhage
Novel H1N1 influenza A viral infection complicated by alveolar hemorrhage - PubMed
A case of hemorrhagic colitis after influenza A infection - ScienceDirect
https://journal.chestnet.org/article/S0012-3692(18)31296-0/fulltext

OP
M

Motif

All viruses can do that, including the flu. If a person dies from the "flu" (or other viral infections), the cytokine storm and multi-organ failure is what usually does them in. There is nothing special/unique in regards to COVID-19 when it comes to causing it.
Inside a Cytokine Storm: When Your Immune System is Too Strong | Breakthroughs
The cytokine storm of severe influenza and development of immunomodulatory therapy
New fronts emerge in the influenza cytokine storm

Some public health authorities have said things like "well, some viruses (like Ebola) cause severe bleeding and those effects are unique". Nope, pretty much any virus can cause the same bleeding when the infection is severe enough. Including the "flu".
How a mild influenza B infection can kill: A case of pulmonary hemorrhage
Novel H1N1 influenza A viral infection complicated by alveolar hemorrhage - PubMed
A case of hemorrhagic colitis after influenza A infection - ScienceDirect
https://journal.chestnet.org/article/S0012-3692(18)31296-0/fulltext

Interesting. And the best prevention for this ?

Maljam

Being stressed about it is only going to make things worse, I'm guessing your repeated bumping is due to anxiety. I have wondered if the more severe cases are being driven by the psychological stress of the past 6 months and the belief that the virus is worse than it is. Just do all the general health improvement tips that have been talked about over and over on the forum. More specifically for coronavirus then vitamin d, zinc, selenium seem important.

OP
M

Motif

Im not stressed about it. I‘m super sceptical too, but who knows for sure what’s up with all this

Perry Staltic

If a person can keep their immune system from going haywire then this coronavirus is harmless.

Apart from those who just need a small nudge to go over the edge, like seniors in nursing homes already days/months away from death, and people of all ages (but elderly mostly) who have serious pre-existing health problems, those who have serious problems with covid are victims of the medical establishment, IMHO.

First, they discourage any medical treatment until a person can't breathe and needs oxygen. So they end up in a hospital.

Second, they destroy hospital patients' lungs and health with aggressive use of ventilators and other stupid things they do. For one thing, mechanical ventilation activates the same inflammatory pathways blamed on covid. So best case, mechanical ventilation exacerbates inflammation problems.

Not all doctors are guilty. Competent, ethical doctors are having good success by treating outpatients early and avoiding intubating inpatients as much as possible.

Perry Staltic

Apart from those who just need a small nudge to go over the edge, like seniors in nursing homes already days/months away from death, and people of all ages (but elderly mostly) who have serious pre-existing health problems, those who have serious problems with covid are victims of the medical establishment, IMHO.

First, they discourage any medical treatment until a person can't breathe and needs oxygen. So they end up in a hospital.

Second, they destroy hospital patients' lungs and health with aggressive use of ventilators and other stupid things they do. For one thing, mechanical ventilation activates the same inflammatory pathways blamed on covid. So best case, mechanical ventilation exacerbates inflammation problems.

Not all doctors are guilty. Competent, ethical doctors are having good success by treating outpatients early and avoiding intubating inpatients as much as possible.

Apparently, more hospitals are starting to abandon their unethical and disastrous practice of early intubation (first resort) and going back to the way they used to practice medicine before - use mechanical ventilation only as a last resort. Washington comPost article archived to bypass paywall.

Hospitals Retreat From Early Covid Treatment and Return to Basics​

Last edited:

RealNeat

Ive been most interested in listening to Ray (who has been ahead of his time both politically and physiologically) even when all this propaganda first started but also Andrew Kaufman + Thomas Cowan, Sandeep Chakraborty and Bhakdi Sucharit however I think the person who really ties the intricacies of it all together is Zach Bush MD. I dont agree with him on everything (like the proper isolation/ purification of the "novel virus") but Zach seems to have the most coherent picture.

Ive been posting my ideas about COVID since it "started" so its not some theory I just clung to out of convenience but rather the summation of events. Ill link the introductory video below but to watch his whole presentation on the "virome" youll have to sign up via email on the website. I believe your "severity" answers are provided in his content. I also made a thread on peoples susceptibility/adverse events with focus on the environment that you can find here (on the forum), i believe its called COVID questionnaire or something like that.

Id also like peoples input after watching. I was planning on making a thread on him/ his theory.

the link to sign up for full presentation: Knowledge: Virome - Zach Bush MD
(update: i believe this is the same presentation but without having to sign up; ‘The Virome, Microbiome, and the Emerging Model of the Macro-immune System’ Webinar - August 2020 | IHCAN Conferences

The link for the introductory video:

I also recommend a few select podcasts he has been on, ill link them below, in no particular order;

1.) Don't Fear the Virus: Your Body's Immunity Blueprint & Humanity's Awakening w/ Dr. Zach Bush #304 — LUKE STOREY
2.) The Link Between Air Pollution, Glyphosate & Pandemics
3.) 4.) Episode 198: The Solution to the Pandemic You Won't Find in the Mainstream with Zach Bush, MD - Kate Northrup
4.5) Episode 200: Equitable, Accessible True Health Solutions with Zach Bush, MD - Kate Northrup
5.) Zach Bush - Our COVID-19 Assumptions Are Wrong: Why Social Distancing & Vaccines Will Make The Pandemic Worse - Digital Freedom Platform
6.)

He has more but I have found these to provide detailed explanation of his theories from multiple angles.

Last edited: