"Bad thinkers" - Why do some people believe conspiracy theories?

P

Peatness

1648240901200.png

daveoutside

The fact is information you read comes from somewhere. That somewhere can be from any entity.

The problem is how do we know we are receiving sound “correct” information from those entities.

It is people who are conscious enough to seek other information and come to sound conclusions about reality tend to dismiss what the majority conform to.

This is why mainstream, professors, governments, etc hates consciousness, it undermines the “story” they everyone to believe true. No matter how much information contradicts the “story”. Just look what happen to Gilbert Ling, shunned for seeking new information against what he thought was ridiculous from the observations he had.

They just distort language and call them conspiracies
Propaganda leaked out in the 30s through the right channels......in 2019 "misinformation" leaked out through the black rectangles.

Peatful

Peatful

13$ to watch in full

Highly recommended to me

For any doubters out there....

Soren

Forum Supporter
We're pattern recognition animals so we can easily see conspiracy where there is not.

The problem is for every 10 conspiracy theories that are bunk there will be 1 that is true.

Ramsey theory is a good explanation of this.

That being said these days it seems to have reversed where for every 10 conspiracies only 1 is false. Nearly all of the "conspiracy theories" about the vaccine and lockdowns have turned out true.

Although I do think a lot of it is incompetence rather than conspiracy there are without doubt some very bad actors manipulating to very evil ends

tankasnowgod

Although I do think a lot of it is incompetence rather than conspiracy there are without doubt some very bad actors manipulating to very evil ends
A lot of WHAT?

Here's the thing.... when you have a movement or idea that involves humans, obviously there has to be a human (or humanoid or AI) that came up with and pushed the idea in the first place.

In order for something like, say, a lockdown or a mask mandate to happen, you had to have someone come up with and push that idea. Sure, maybe the local official (like a mayor/governor) who is pushing it is "incompetent," but someone (or some group) was pushing for that to happen. And they certainly weren't incompetent in coming up with or pushing the idea.

Your congressman may have been "incompetent" for voting for the Patriot Act, but it didn't get written and passed by "incompetence." Same for the Federal Reserve Act, the "Trading With The Enemy" Act, The National Security Act, and so forth.

tankasnowgod

Well here is hard evidence

Less than 2 minutes

View: https://youtu.be/cx6F8Ja0qiU

I don't think a trailer for a movie is "hard proof" of anything, but there is no doubt in my mind that Cathy O'Brien is largely telling the truth.

She names too many rich, famous and powerful men and women, accusing them of horrific crimes (including pedophilia and treason), and if the allegations were false, she should have been sued by several of those people, lost, and not been able to sell her book anymore. Yet, you can still buy Trance new from a major seller like Amazon today (it was first published in 95).

"The Franklin Coverup" by John DeCamp has gone through a similar trail over time, and it also stands, untouched by any libel or slander suit.

If you compare those to the slanderous title "Michael Jackson was my Lover" by Victor Gutierrez, Jackson was horrified by the allegations, and sued Gutierrez, demanding that he produce the alleged tape and diary Gutierrez claimed as "source material." Of course, Gutierrez couldn't, Jackson got a Million dollar judgement against Gutierrez, and you can't find new copies of that book anymore (maybe some rare used copies).

P

Peatness

The BBC of all institutions thinks you are mad!! lol