"Bad thinkers" - Why do some people believe conspiracy theories?

Naughty Naughty!

Bad thinker!!

mostlylurking

I know it's not you. I'm referring to everything that's happened since the start of this so called "Pandemic."

The whole point of "Devolution" and all the other "Trump savior" theories is that he's in control, and letting this happen. If that's true, I think it's a lousy strategy, as he's employing (or letting be employed) the same sort of torture techniques that are designed to ensure slave like compliance, and eliminate individual thought. How does that work to "wake people up?"
Here's an example of truth telling:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1449901948266852352

Here's a link to America First Legal: America First Legal Scroll through the work they are doing.

mostlylurking

I know it's not you. I'm referring to everything that's happened since the start of this so called "Pandemic."

The whole point of "Devolution" and all the other "Trump savior" theories is that he's in control, and letting this happen. If that's true, I think it's a lousy strategy, as he's employing (or letting be employed) the same sort of torture techniques that are designed to ensure slave like compliance, and eliminate individual thought. How does that work to "wake people up?"
Remember all those nice thoughts and ideas I mentioned pertaining to Trump? I take them back. "I Would Convince People" - Trump Says US Wouldn't Need COVID Vaccine Mandate If He Was President | ZeroHedge

Prayer is the only hope for this FUBAR situation.

Peatful

Who exactly do you think is performing the MK ULTRA mind control? Who exactly do you think has control of the education system in this country?? Hint: it's not me. If you cannot accurately name the enemy, you cannot accurately direct your anger so that it is productive.

The enemy is within the gates. We are at war. They just haven't announced it yet on the evening news so a lot of people haven't noticed. The mama grizzlies have noticed and they're madder than hell. Directing that anger at the school board is a great start!

View: https://youtu.be/wffUmZ94vfU

“MK Ultra“?

My ignorant theory as to who is performing “MK Ultra” mind control is- these celebrities or famous figures have allowed it. Basically selling their souls.

The more you study what happens in these secret societies- they walk with the devil and invite him into everything gladly through ritual, sacrifice, etc.

mostlylurking

View: https://youtu.be/wffUmZ94vfU

“MK Ultra“?

My ignorant theory as to who is performing “MK Ultra” mind control is- these celebrities or famous figures have allowed it. Basically selling their souls.

The more you study what happens in these secret societies- they walk with the devil and invite him into everything gladly through ritual, sacrifice, etc.

I suspect more likely these are vaccine damaged, maybe? Maybe 5G? Too much inhaled aluminum from the chemtrails? Something for sure is wrong with their brains. Have you watched Biden over the last 6 or so months? Evidently he's recently gotten a new update installed that appears to work a little better. This is all so creepy.

I agree, the celebrities and famous figures sold their souls and allowed it; I believe in evil too. But who, exactly, is at the high echelons on this plain of this horrific catastrophe that we now face? Seems like multitudes are in on it; who is pulling the strings? Consider this: The Davos Agenda Exactly who are these people??? Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, ....who's above them? A look into the Sustainable Development Global Agenda (UN driven) is revealing. This is all very organized. They are going to solve all the world's problems via genocide. They've really packaged the endeavor well. What does the world really think about the UN Sustainable Development Goals?

I remember when I was around 12-14 (1962-1964) seeing the headline in the morning newspaper that read, "God Is Dead". I was appalled. I had no idea at that time there was a movement to kill off God and install instead Secular Humanism. I think we are reaping the whirlwind.

Peatful

I suspect more likely these are vaccine damaged, maybe? Maybe 5G? Too much inhaled aluminum from the chemtrails? Something for sure is wrong with their brains. Have you watched Biden over the last 6 or so months? Evidently he's recently gotten a new update installed that appears to work a little better. This is all so creepy.

I agree, the celebrities and famous figures sold their souls and allowed it; I believe in evil too. But who, exactly, is at the high echelons on this plain of this horrific catastrophe that we now face? Seems like multitudes are in on it; who is pulling the strings? Consider this: The Davos Agenda Exactly who are these people??? Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, ....who's above them? A look into the Sustainable Development Global Agenda (UN driven) is revealing. This is all very organized. They are going to solve all the world's problems via genocide. They've really packaged the endeavor well. What does the world really think about the UN Sustainable Development Goals?

I remember when I was around 12-14 (1962-1964) seeing the headline in the morning newspaper that read, "God Is Dead". I was appalled. I had no idea at that time there was a movement to kill off God and install instead Secular Humanism. I think we are reaping the whirlwind.
Yes.
This is clearly a spiritual matter isn’t it.
A true battle.

youngsinatra

It can be internal projections in my opinion.

You see what you believe
(or what you have internalized/soaked up)

Informations add up to your own cognitive framework of how you look at the world. It‘s just how the mind works.

You can perceive things radically differently in a short period of time. If you have experienced significant paradigm shifts you know what I am saying.

Peatful

It can be internal projections in my opinion.

You see what you believe
(or what you have internalized/soaked up)

Informations add up to your own cognitive framework of how you look at the world. It‘s just how the mind works.

You can perceive things radically differently in a short period of time. If you have experienced significant paradigm shifts you know what I am saying.
This is evidence based imo.
The evidence is all around me.
You just need the eyes to see it....

Birdie

Good news:

Donttreadonme

A lot of conspiracy theories are true like ufos and sasquatch and Lake monsters. So are ghosts. I have experience with all of those except Lake monsters. Sometimes I feel fortunate and other times cursed to have had the experiences.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals