"Bad thinkers" - Why do some people believe conspiracy theories?

P

Peatness

FB3FvWPXEAY7k54

tankasnowgod

We are living in interesting times. Things look very dark right now but we are not privy to what is actually happening. I believe that the next 2-3 months will be very difficult but then there will be a light at the end of the tunnel because we will understand what has been going on and have a better idea of what the future holds.

Spend a little time and read through this information: Devolution
Here is a link to the whole series:
Devolution - Part 11

Exciting developments are happening now. Consider how this information that came out recently will come into play: Pandora Papers - ICIJ

Things are moving faster now towards resolution. We are in a war; it just hasn't been officially announced.

The problem I have with the "Devolution" theory is that it is based on this idea that Covid 19 is a "Bioweapon" that somehow was an attack against the US. But this makes zero sense.

First, there's no proof that any "Novel Corona Virus" was ever discovered, nor that it gives anyone even a mild cough. Second, the "lab leak" theory suggests that a CHINESE lab leaked the virus in Wuhan, CHINA. How could this possibly be considered an attack on the US, never mind "The worst attack on our country?" Corona Viruses are common cold viruses. Leaking a few millgrams or grams halfway around the world isn't an attack on the US. Not even close. When people hear the word "Bioweapon," they lose all sense of scale. A knife, a broken bottle, and a handgun are all weapons. So are ICBMs and Nuclear Bombs. But the scale is vast. Leaking a common cold virus in Wuhan is closer to a gun battle, or maybe a small bomb with the radius of a couple blocks. It's not the equivalent of setting off all the world's Nuclear Weapons, but everyone seems to think it is.

Also, if a country releasing a germ in IT'S OWN BORDERS is somehow an act of war, I guess that means Russia and China and every other country on earth has had a legitimate reason to be at "war" with the US since Operation Sea Spray in the 1950s- Operation Sea-Spray - Wikipedia

Remember, none of the US health agencies (or any other health agency) has a sample of this "Novel Corona Virus." And the PCR tests are surrogate tests. Therefore, it hasn't even been detected on the North American Continent.

If there has been an attack on the Republic, it's come from Media Outlets, Multinational Corporations, and treasonous Governors, Mayors, and "Health Officials." The American Revolution was fought in the midst of a Smallpox Epidemic. I would sure hope that someone sneezing halfway around the world isn't a reason to suspend the Constitution.

mostlylurking

The problem I have with the "Devolution" theory is that it is based on this idea that Covid 19 is a "Bioweapon" that somehow was an attack against the US. But this makes zero sense.

First, there's no proof that any "Novel Corona Virus" was ever discovered, nor that it gives anyone even a mild cough. Second, the "lab leak" theory suggests that a CHINESE lab leaked the virus in Wuhan, CHINA. How could this possibly be considered an attack on the US, never mind "The worst attack on our country?" Corona Viruses are common cold viruses. Leaking a few millgrams or grams halfway around the world isn't an attack on the US. Not even close. When people hear the word "Bioweapon," they lose all sense of scale. A knife, a broken bottle, and a handgun are all weapons. So are ICBMs and Nuclear Bombs. But the scale is vast. Leaking a common cold virus in Wuhan is closer to a gun battle, or maybe a small bomb with the radius of a couple blocks. It's not the equivalent of setting off all the world's Nuclear Weapons, but everyone seems to think it is.

Also, if a country releasing a germ in IT'S OWN BORDERS is somehow an act of war, I guess that means Russia and China and every other country on earth has had a legitimate reason to be at "war" with the US since Operation Sea Spray in the 1950s- Operation Sea-Spray - Wikipedia

Remember, none of the US health agencies (or any other health agency) has a sample of this "Novel Corona Virus." And the PCR tests are surrogate tests. Therefore, it hasn't even been detected on the North American Continent.

If there has been an attack on the Republic, it's come from Media Outlets, Multinational Corporations, and treasonous Governors, Mayors, and "Health Officials." The American Revolution was fought in the midst of a Smallpox Epidemic. I would sure hope that someone sneezing halfway around the world isn't a reason to suspend the Constitution.
Uh, no, that's not what devolution is about. Not at all. Devolution is not centered around covid. I guess you didn't bother reading the information at my links.

tankasnowgod

Uh, no, that's not what devolution is about. Not at all. Devolution is not centered around covid. I guess you didn't bother reading the information at my links.
Literally from Part I of the Devolution Series-

As I’ll show you in this series, Trump knew that the political establishment was using Covid-19 and the resulting push for mail-in ballots to cheat on a massive scale.

There is so much disinformation still surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic and that is by design. Was it an accident? Was it a bio-weapon? Depending on the platform you use, you may not even be allowed to ask those questions. However the answer to those questions is key to the Devolution theory because it was the launching pad for the theft of the 2020 election and ultimately the pretext for Trump having our military prepare for Devolution.

Literally in the first part, it's "Key" to the Devolution Theory.

How convenient that Covid-19 would present them such an opportunity.

Now you can decide for yourself whether the leak was intentional or not, but what did PDJT himself say?

“We went through the worst attack we’ve ever had on our country”.

Covid changed everything. When Trump said Covid was an attack, he stated that it was "worse than Pearl Harbor." If PDJT had information that the Democrats would steal the election with help from China, that would be considered an act of war. Do you think that is something Trump would allow? Would our military let China install a puppet as President? We prepared for Devolution after gathering information on the lab leak and activated it sometime between November 3rd and January 20th.

We need to step back and review everything that has happened since the release of Covid. Our enemies conspired to attack the U.S.A. with a bioweapon to steal an election with one of our political parties. That is the actual coup.

So, when Patel's Patriot himself is saying COVID is the "Key" to the Devolution theory, please explain how it is not "centered" around Covid.

mostlylurking

So, when Patel's Patriot himself is saying COVID is the "Key" to the Devolution theory, please explain how it is not "centered" around Covid.
You don't get it. This is much bigger than Covid. Covid was/is a tool, a means to a desired end. Can you please define Devolution? Do you understand what the term means?

mostlylurking

"However the answer to those questions is key to the Devolution theory because it was the launching pad for the theft of the 2020 election and ultimately the pretext for Trump having our military prepare for Devolution."

Focus on these words: "Devolution theory" and "having our military prepare for Devolution".

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

"However the answer to those questions is key to the Devolution theory because it was the launching pad for the theft of the 2020 election and ultimately the pretext for Trump having our military prepare for Devolution."

Focus on these words: "Devolution theory" and "having our military prepare for Devolution".

You don't get it. This is much bigger than Covid. Covid was/is a tool, a means to a desired end. Can you please define Devolution? Do you understand what the term means?

I don't think Covid exists, so how could it be a "tool?"

I'm not going to bother with a "theory" when I think the main postulate it rests on is blatantly false. If a theory emerges that NASA went to the moon to end world hunger because the moon is made of cheese, don't tell me to ignore the part about the moon being made of cheese, because the rest of the theory makes sense.

Now, if there's a point in the series you can point me to where Patel's Patriot claims that the existence of said virus is irrelevant, and it's really the Covid response that was important, I would be willing to reconsider. While there is no proof of a "novel corona virus," there is obviously proof of a 22+ month propaganda campaign, and treasonous actions from Governors, Mayors, and "Health Officials." Treasonous actions that Trump seemed to endorse, by putting Fauci and Birx on TV everyday, even after they admitted to the world they were fraudulantly pumping up COVID death numbers by counting heart attack and kidney failure deaths, along with who knows what else.

mostlylurking

I don't think Covid exists, so how could it be a "tool?"

I'm not going to bother with a "theory" when I think the main postulate it rests on is blatantly false. If a theory emerges that NASA went to the moon to end world hunger because the moon is made of cheese, don't tell me to ignore the part about the moon being made of cheese, because the rest of the theory makes sense.

Now, if there's a point in the series you can point me to where Patel's Patriot claims that the existence of said virus is irrelevant, and it's really the Covid response that was important, I would be willing to reconsider. While there is no proof of a "novel corona virus," there is obviously proof of a 22+ month propaganda campaign, and treasonous actions from Governors, Mayors, and "Health Officials." Treasonous actions that Trump seemed to endorse, by putting Fauci and Birx on TV everyday, even after they admitted to the world they were fraudulantly pumping up COVID death numbers by counting heart attack and kidney failure deaths, along with who knows what else.
I don't claim that the covid event is irrelevant. I'm trying to encourage you to take a couple of steps back and look at the larger picture. Questions to ask: who is behind this disaster? How long has it been in the works? Exactly who instigated it? If the point is to kill off 95% of the world's population, can it be stopped? If the point is to convert human beings into AI slaves, can it be stopped? How can it be stopped? Has anybody worked on a plan to stop it? I'm offering the Devolution series as a possible answer to this last question.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTiUh2xpB64
The point of posting this video is to expose these people. Listening to what they are saying is key. The music makes that very difficult. Summed up, this is really creepy.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aV2R9W0gHnG1/

Karen Kingston, former Pfizer employee, talks about her findings in the patents.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qvfUkQTG5QHP/

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I don't claim that the covid event is irrelevant. I'm trying to encourage you to take a couple of steps back and look at the larger picture. Questions to ask: who is behind this disaster? How long has it been in the works? Exactly who instigated it? If the point is to kill off 95% of the world's population, can it be stopped? If the point is to convert human beings into AI slaves, can it be stopped? How can it be stopped? Has anybody worked on a plan to stop it? I'm offering the Devolution series as a possible answer to this last question.

I've been wondering the same thing this entire time. I did like Trump a lot until March 2020. I haven't really trusted him since then, with his embrace of the fake pandemic, pushing the demonvax and Operation Warp Speed, not seeming to do anything to stop election fraud, apparently didn't take the military up on it's offer to keep him in as President (according to Ben Fulford's sources), nor did he take up Patrick Byrne's suggested legal challenge strategy, which Bryne thought had a 70% chance of success.

The problem is that I don't see Trump "fighting" any of this anymore. I though the point of "The Great Awakening" was to, you know, wake people up, not poison and kill them with questionable drugs. The whole idea of "This is for the children" doesn't really seem to ring true, not when you're giving the demonvax to 12-18 year olds, and causing them to develop myocarditis. And the idea of fast tracking it to 5-11 year olds seems to go on, unimpeded.

If "Devolution" turns out to be mostly true, great, but I've heard many "Trump as Savior!" theories, it's beyond time for him to start doing some obvious good things if they are, indeed, somewhat true.

Why aren't Pfizer and Moderna execs being round up and arrested? Why not the same for the criminals in the FDA/CDC/NIH/NIAID? Same for Governors like Newsom and Mayors like De Blasio and Garcetti? How many men, women, and children have to be injured and killed before it even looks like you are fighting back?

I don't trust the US Military, either. Too many stories of commanding officers trying to force their soldiers into taking the demonvax. This, when there have been military investigations into the Pfizer vax, and the conclusion was that it was dangerous, and harming or incapacitating soldiers. This isn't to disparage anyone honestly serving, but the organization itself looks corrupt, thanks to some high ranking officials.

It's one thing if you want to let businesses be destroyed (they can always be rebuilt), allow a mass increase in suicide (it's technically the persons choice), and let the sleepwalking masses inject themselves with poison (though I think this is dereliction of a duty of care if your plan was to "wake them up.") But as soon as they started injecting innocent 12-16 year old children, I think it was time to give up the façade, if it was a façade. If Trump is a "good guy," he certainly has to explain his position on the demonvax. But it seems there really aren't any "White Hats" out there.

mostlylurking

I've been wondering the same thing this entire time. I did like Trump a lot until March 2020. I haven't really trusted him since then, with his embrace of the fake pandemic, pushing the demonvax and Operation Warp Speed, not seeming to do anything to stop election fraud, apparently didn't take the military up on it's offer to keep him in as President (according to Ben Fulford's sources), nor did he take up Patrick Byrne's suggested legal challenge strategy, which Bryne thought had a 70% chance of success.

The problem is that I don't see Trump "fighting" any of this anymore. I though the point of "The Great Awakening" was to, you know, wake people up, not poison and kill them with questionable drugs. The whole idea of "This is for the children" doesn't really seem to ring true, not when you're giving the demonvax to 12-18 year olds, and causing them to develop myocarditis. And the idea of fast tracking it to 5-11 year olds seems to go on, unimpeded.

If "Devolution" turns out to be mostly true, great, but I've heard many "Trump as Savior!" theories, it's beyond time for him to start doing some obvious good things if they are, indeed, somewhat true.

Why aren't Pfizer and Moderna execs being round up and arrested? Why not the same for the criminals in the FDA/CDC/NIH/NIAID? Same for Governors like Newsom and Mayors like De Blasio and Garcetti? How many men, women, and children have to be injured and killed before it even looks like you are fighting back?

I don't trust the US Military, either. Too many stories of commanding officers trying to force their soldiers into taking the demonvax. This, when there have been military investigations into the Pfizer vax, and the conclusion was that it was dangerous, and harming or incapacitating soldiers. This isn't to disparage anyone honestly serving, but the organization itself looks corrupt, thanks to some high ranking officials.

It's one thing if you want to let businesses be destroyed (they can always be rebuilt), allow a mass increase in suicide (it's technically the persons choice), and let the sleepwalking masses inject themselves with poison (though I think this is dereliction of a duty of care if your plan was to "wake them up.") But as soon as they started injecting innocent 12-16 year old children, I think it was time to give up the façade, if it was a façade. If Trump is a "good guy," he certainly has to explain his position on the demonvax. But it seems there really aren't any "White Hats" out there.
What if:
What if there is a timeline that has to be fulfilled before other key things have to happen? For example, what if the Federal Reserve/Dollar/StockMarket have to implode first to get everybody awake and on the same page so that the vast majority of people are cheering for the cleanup crew when it comes and a civil war can be avoided?

What if the evil planners needed 5-6 more years to perfect that injection and Trump's "Warp Speed" forced them to implement early before it was perfected?

What if under Trump (and Warp Speed) the military was charged with facilitating the distribution of the injections and substituted saline for the killer shots? Trump was furious about the idea of booster shots, shots that would be made and distributed while he was out of office and without the power to have them intercepted.

What if the hold up is that it is taking a really long time for the American people to wake up and realize what is happening. Apparently, the threat of injecting the children has awakened the slumbering mama grizzlies and they are now in attack mode and descending upon the school boards. Finally. Seems like it took forever. They are not going to back down from this fight. The American people have been in a trance. A lot of them are still in a trance, but the mama grizzlies are wide awake now. The people have to be united against this evil foe in order to avoid a civil war. I think we're just about there.

I do not believe that Trump just walked away. I believe the "election" was a giant tiger pit and a whole lot of people have fallen into it.

Benjamin Fulford is better at things happening in Japan. He's clueless about Trump.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

What if:
What if there is a timeline that has to be fulfilled before other key things have to happen? For example, what if the Federal Reserve/Dollar/StockMarket have to implode first to get everybody awake and on the same page so that the vast majority of people are cheering for the cleanup crew when it comes and a civil war can be avoided?

What if the evil planners needed 5-6 more years to perfect that injection and Trump's "Warp Speed" forced them to implement early before it was perfected?

What if under Trump (and Warp Speed) the military was charged with facilitating the distribution of the injections and substituted saline for the killer shots? Trump was furious about the idea of booster shots, shots that would be made and distributed while he was out of office and without the power to have them intercepted.

What if the hold up is that it is taking a really long time for the American people to wake up and realize what is happening. Apparently, the threat of injecting the children has awakened the slumbering mama grizzlies and they are now in attack mode and descending upon the school boards. Finally. Seems like it took forever. They are not going to back down from this fight. The American people have been in a trance. A lot of them are still in a trance, but the mama grizzlies are wide awake now. The people have to be united against this evil foe in order to avoid a civil war. I think we're just about there.

I do not believe that Trump just walked away. I believe the "election" was a giant tiger pit and a whole lot of people have fallen into it.
What if, what if, what if. I didn't say it wasn't "possible," only that I haven't seen much evidence since March of 2020. More people are awake, sure, but I haven't seen any movement in the more left wing/Democrat/Anti-Trump side. I do think the "surrender tactic" is a possibility, but I don't think it's probable. Again, I'd love for Trump to prove that he was a "good guy" all along, but it doesn't look like it from where I'm sitting, not at the moment.

Besides, when you put your faith in other men, you will frequently be disappointed. I certainly don't "Trust the Plan" at this point, especially because it looks like "The Plan" was to destroy businesses, and cull the population.

Plenty of parents still plan on sacrificing their 5-11 year old children to the demonvax if the FDA gives it's tacit approval. And what, kids 12-18 lives don't count? What about the high schoolers that have already suffered myocarditis? If some shots have been replaced with saline, it doesn't look like all of them.
Benjamin Fulford is better at things happening in Japan. He's clueless about Trump.
I started having doubts about Trump before Fulford said anything. And Fulford does raise good points, that Trump was bailed out by the Rothchilds, that he has continued to support the demonvax, even after he was out of office and deaths were skyrocketing on VAERS, and I didn't see him take any actions to fight election fraud, not publically. By the way, the comments about Trump declining to go the Lawsuit route came directly from Bryne, not Fulford.

mostlylurking

The problem is that I don't see Trump "fighting" any of this anymore.
Are you familiar with the Art of War by Sun Tzu? The Art of War Quotes by Sun Tzu

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY

and this one

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc

This man didn't just walk away.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6KpHJ3LIMCT5/

mostlylurking

and I didn't see him take any actions to fight election fraud, not publically.
Maybe you should look at the Devolution series, I think the first one, and actually read the documents linked from the article. It might help you see what has been put into place. These documents are in the public domain. The MSM ignored them.
the comments about Trump declining to go the Lawsuit route came directly from Bryne,
The courts are corrupt. What would be the point of doing that?

The medical industrial complex is corrupt. The news media is corrupt. The government is corrupt. The Pope is corrupt. The churches are corrupt. The corrupt Department of Education has brainwashed the masses. The people have been anesthetized and brainwashed by the TV. The United States corporation is defunct. We do not have a legitimate government. It's a complicated business.

The American people do not understand this. It will take a little time to bring them up to speed. Things are not as they appear.

Lollipop2

The courts are corrupt. What would be the point of doing that?

The medical industrial complex is corrupt. The news media is corrupt. The government is corrupt. The Pope is corrupt. The churches are corrupt. The corrupt Department of Education has brainwashed the masses. The people have been anesthetized and brainwashed by the TV. The United States corporation is defunct. We do not have a legitimate government. It's a complicated business.
?

tankasnowgod

Are you familiar with the Art of War by Sun Tzu? The Art of War Quotes by Sun Tzu

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY

and this one

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc

This man didn't just walk away.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6KpHJ3LIMCT5/

Yes, I've heard these hundreds of times. But so what? They don't alleviate my concerns with Trump, nor do they make me think the "good guys" will previal.

tankasnowgod

The American people do not understand this. It will take a little time to bring them up to speed. Things are not as they appear.
Well, then stop subjecting them to MK ULTRA mind control torture techniques designed to compel submission and destroy their personality, and start trying to actually educate them as to what's really going on. This is the problem..... the apparent strategy seems destined to fail at waking anyone up, but excellent at delivering the masses into the final stages of the World Revolutionary Movement.

mostlylurking

Well, then stop subjecting them to MK ULTRA mind control torture techniques designed to compel submission and destroy their personality, and start trying to actually educate them as to what's really going on. This is the problem..... the apparent strategy seems destined to fail at waking anyone up, but excellent at delivering the masses into the final stages of the World Revolutionary Movement.
Who exactly do you think is performing the MK ULTRA mind control? Who exactly do you think has control of the education system in this country?? Hint: it's not me. If you cannot accurately name the enemy, you cannot accurately direct your anger so that it is productive.

The enemy is within the gates. We are at war. They just haven't announced it yet on the evening news so a lot of people haven't noticed. The mama grizzlies have noticed and they're madder than hell. Directing that anger at the school board is a great start!

tankasnowgod

Who exactly do you think is performing the MK ULTRA mind control? Who exactly do you think has control of the education system in this country?? Hint: it's not me. If you cannot accurately name the enemy, you cannot accurately direct your anger so that it is productive.
I know it's not you. I'm referring to everything that's happened since the start of this so called "Pandemic."

The whole point of "Devolution" and all the other "Trump savior" theories is that he's in control, and letting this happen. If that's true, I think it's a lousy strategy, as he's employing (or letting be employed) the same sort of torture techniques that are designed to ensure slave like compliance, and eliminate individual thought. How does that work to "wake people up?"

mostlylurking

I know it's not you. I'm referring to everything that's happened since the start of this so called "Pandemic."

The whole point of "Devolution" and all the other "Trump savior" theories is that he's in control, and letting this happen. If that's true, I think it's a lousy strategy, as he's employing (or letting be employed) the same sort of torture techniques that are designed to ensure slave like compliance, and eliminate individual thought. How does that work to "wake people up?"
Exactly how much control and power do you think Trump has? These sorry so-n-so's stonewalled him at every turn. They LIED to him. They stabbed him in the back. They fought him on everything. He is no longer the official president of the United States; we have a usurper that was sworn into office with great fanfare and huzzahs.

I'm just trying to point out that devolution is a possibility, that all is not completely lost. Yet. If you don't understand devolution, then read the articles and read the linked documents. Timing is crucial to pull off what needs to be pulled off. If this isn't moving along according to your desired schedule and you've become impatient well understand that I'm sick of this dragged out nightmare too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals