"Bad thinkers" - Why do some people believe conspiracy theories?

Thanks, Mostly Lurking~. I wish I could see an end in sight with a positive outcome

Last edited:

Epistrophy

The fact is information you read comes from somewhere. That somewhere can be from any entity.

The problem is how do we know we are receiving sound “correct” information from those entities.

It is people who are conscious enough to seek other information and come to sound conclusions about reality tend to dismiss what the majority conform to.

This is why mainstream, professors, governments, etc hates consciousness, it undermines the “story” they everyone to believe true. No matter how much information contradicts the “story”. Just look what happen to Gilbert Ling, shunned for seeking new information against what he thought was ridiculous from the observations he had.

They just distort language and call them conspiracies

mostlylurking

Thanks, Mostly Lurking~. I wish I could see an end in sight with a positive outcome
We are living in interesting times. Things look very dark right now but we are not privy to what is actually happening. I believe that the next 2-3 months will be very difficult but then there will be a light at the end of the tunnel because we will understand what has been going on and have a better idea of what the future holds.

Spend a little time and read through this information: Devolution
Here is a link to the whole series:
Devolution - Part 11

Exciting developments are happening now. Consider how this information that came out recently will come into play: Pandora Papers - ICIJ

Things are moving faster now towards resolution. We are in a war; it just hasn't been officially announced.

mostlylurking

The fact is information you read comes from somewhere. That somewhere can be from any entity.

The problem is how do we know we are receiving sound “correct” information from those entities.

It is people who are conscious enough to seek other information and come to sound conclusions about reality tend to dismiss what the majority conform to.

This is why mainstream, professors, governments, etc hates consciousness, it undermines the “story” they everyone to believe true. No matter how much information contradicts the “story”. Just look what happen to Gilbert Ling, shunned for seeking new information against what he thought was ridiculous from the observations he had.

They just distort language and call them conspiracies
It is always important to consider the source. And don't trust nobody. Be discerning and withhold judgment until you are confident in yourself. The Powers that Be are losing control. They thought we were all so brainwashed that we are incapable of educating ourselves via the internet. Oops.

I think the humor that is coming out now is cathartic. It is such a wonderful tool for waking people up. I remember years ago when we all were terrified of the terrorists (including me). But then I found Achmed the Dead Terrorist and realized it was liberating to laugh about it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSgF24j_LfA

The Powers that Be are getting very nervous.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Great read. Thanks for sharing. I only wish he had more powerful suggestions in terms of improving intellectual character and open-mindedness, rather than tossing them aside as hopeless cases. Perhaps teaming up with some neuroscientists, psychologist, and other medical experts could help explain a larger picture of why we become close-minded and how we can embody beliefs that are true and proper.

Are these neuroscientists, psychologists, and other medical experts gonna convince these 3500+ Engineers and Architects that they don't actually understand their jobs, and that yes, the laws of physics did fail on 9/11, and none of the THREE New York Skyscrapers underwent controlled demolition on 9/11, especially not Building 7 which no one claims was ever touched by any aircraft?

I mean, why question the Federal Government under the squirrely Bush Administration when the official story is so completely not full of holes?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T-zZi-X2wg

B

Braveheart

Please allow me to introduce you to John Taylor Gatto. He does an excellent job of explaining how we become closed-minded. John Taylor Gatto Quotes (Author of Dumbing Us Down)
and
from his wikipedia page:
John Taylor Gatto[1] (December 15, 1935[2] – October 25, 2018) was an American author and school teacher. After teaching for nearly 30 years he authored several books on modern education, criticizing its ideology, history, and consequences. He is best known for his books Dumbing Us Down: the Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling, and The Underground History of American Education: A Schoolteacher’s Intimate Investigation Into the Problem of Modern Schooling, which is sometimes considered to be his magnum opus.

He was named New York City Teacher of the Year in 1989, 1990, and 1991, and New York State Teacher of the Year in 1991.[3]

also, here is a video for your consideration:
The Big Lie - How to Enslave the World

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VfJ0BJvt7Y

Thank you for this! :darts:

tankasnowgod

Last edited:
L

Lord Cola

When you can't refute them, psychologize them... call them crazy, stupid, something "wrong" about how they think, etc...

We are living in interesting times. Things look very dark right now but we are not privy to what is actually happening. I believe that the next 2-3 months will be very difficult but then there will be a light at the end of the tunnel because we will understand what has been going on and have a better idea of what the future holds.

Devolution - Part 11

Exciting developments are happening now. Consider how this information that came out recently will come into play: Pandora Papers - ICIJ

Things are moving faster now towards resolution. We are in a war; it just hasn't been officially announce

Deep State... So hard to discern the truth of what goes on in politics. Even with litigation, I don't think we'll ever be able to put the cat back in the bag. Thank you for sharing this information. I pray for justice. ?

mostlylurking

Deep State... So hard to discern the truth of what goes on in politics. Even with litigation, I don't think we'll ever be able to put the cat back in the bag. Thank you for sharing this information. I pray for justice. ?
I pray for justice too. Things are not going back to the way they were. I pray that they resolve into a better world.

mostlylurking

Devolution - Part 11

Things are moving faster now towards resolution. We are in a war; it just hasn't been officially announced.
Well rats. The ICIJ, who put out the Pandora Papers is bought and paid for by George Soros. Wrong again. Smoke and mirrors. I'll exit stage left and bang head on wall. "Pandora Papers": The Left-Wing Media are a Tool for Soros and They're Too Dumb to Notice

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals