Bad reaction to b3 / Niacinimide

Jwicks1995

Small doses of b3 as Niacinimide seem to cause stress reactions and brainfog - a feeling of jitteriness and low blood sugar, yet eating does not solve this problem and takes a full day for it too subside.

Feels like it’s increasing serotonin? I was hoping to receive a warm gaba like flush but felt stressed, confused and a vasoconstricted feeling 😩

mostlylurking

Small doses of b3 as Niacinimide seem to cause stress reactions and brainfog - a feeling of jitteriness and low blood sugar, yet eating does not solve this problem and takes a full day for it too subside.

Feels like it’s increasing serotonin? I was hoping to receive a warm gaba like flush but felt stressed, confused and a vasoconstricted feeling 😩
What do you consider to be a "small" dose?

Sergey

Do you tolerate glycine well?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals