• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Bad food and other stressors...

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
"Bad food and other stressors can degrade the whole system, producing functional rigidities similar to those resulting from a bad up-bringing, but if a person has a hint of the way things could be, the system can recover, sometimes with a change of diet, or climate, or of mental context-possibilities, or a missing hormone. If a person has a very rigid idea of how existence is supposed to be, the changed metabolism from taking thyroid, for example, making energy flow strongly, can seem as unpleasant as being in a foreign culture." -Raymond Peat

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Charlie said:
"Bad food and other stressors can degrade the whole system, producing functional rigidities similar to those resulting from a bad up-bringing, but if a person has a hint of the way things could be, the system can recover, sometimes with a change of diet, or climate, or of mental context-possibilities, or a missing hormone. If a person has a very rigid idea of how existence is supposed to be, the changed metabolism from taking thyroid, for example, making energy flow strongly, can seem as unpleasant as being in a foreign culture." -Raymond Peat

Yes, exactly what I am going through right now. Incredible, surreal.

J

j.

Apparently I go through that, although a lot less now, with a 200 incandescent bulb after years of using fluorescent bulbs. However, eating a lot of food and sugar makes me feel normal.

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Well, I think what he is trying to say, normal feels alien. And yes, it does. Definitely takes some adjusting and getting use to.

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
I am talking about the bolded part above, btw.