Bad Breath

Hi Everyone,

I have implemented a lot of Peat ideas, got on thyroid, pregnenolone, progesterone and take a lot of the vitamin suggested here. Digestion has improved a lot, but still not 100%. One thing that I have noticed is horrible breath and a white tongue. I actually had someone mention they could smell my breath. I obviously has a bit of a fungual or bacteria infection as my white blood cells keep being red flagged in blood tests. My question however is though how to help battle this? Activated charcoal? I do a carrot salad already, so not sure what else I could do, unless I go on a prescription antibiotic but I am not convinced that would clear it up.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
RP has recommended flowers of sulfur for fungal infections. It's also known as brimstone. There is info on this posted on the forum. You can do a search and find out more. Antibiotics will only help if you have a bacterial infection. A white tongue is usually fungal. Swishing coconut oil in the mouth might help too. Best of luck.

himsahimsa

It is your guts and their bacterial guests that are out of whack and that will harm you. You have to get them right before any nutritional manipulations can do any good. A non-symbiotic intestinal environment means lots of extra nasty endotoxin generation and increased intestinal permeability to make it worse. If all this started after increasing your intake of sugars, I would be thinking candida. You will have to get your microbiom firmly (re?)established and symbiotic before you can handle a full time Orange Julius diet. Your mouth is the top end of your guts. Whatever shows up there indicates what's going on below.

If this persists, go to a doctor (an allopath) and get swabbed for a culture. You don't have to agree to her recommended course of action if it sounds unsound but you should know what is eating you if you can. (I demand a culture before agreeing to antibiotics.) (I refuse fluoroquinolones.)

Don't just blow this off.

ballomar

I know Peat is against lacto-fermented stuff, but live cultured products - sauerkraut, kefir - really help me with these sorts of things. If you are scared of lactic acid try live apple cider vinegar.

I know Peat is against lacto-fermented stuff, but live cultured products - sauerkraut, kefir - really help me with these sorts of things. If you are scared of lactic acid try live apple cider vinegar.
Why is Ray against Fermented foods like these? Anywhere I can look into this?

youngsinatra

Do you have dry mouth / low amounts of saliva?

Saliva keeps the teeth healthy and oral microbiome in check.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals