Bad appetite

golder

Dont think so. After 3 months, cortisol increases significantly, so that's the longest stretch of time I'd run it for
What's the point in incorporating it if it will have no effect on appetite the moment you stop it?

wildworld1992

I've posted before about my poor appetite but I still can't fix it, my appetite is just so bad can't seem to figure it out. Could thaimine injections maybe help?
I lost 60% of my appetite and have major digestion problem after PFS. Taurine, B1, and bromelain has helped a lot for my digestion and improved my appetite a littile bit(around 15%). I heard many people have luck with agmatine in terms of increasing appetite and might try it in the near future.

Korven

I lost 60% of my appetite and have major digestion problem after PFS. Taurine, B1, and bromelain has helped a lot for my digestion and improved my appetite a littile bit(around 15%). I heard many people have luck with agmatine in terms of increasing appetite and might try it in the near future.
I have seen some amazing appetite gains from using 2 tsp activated charcoal morning and night.

Endotoxin is a huge appetite suppressant via TLR4 activation, so cleaning out the gut with charcoal helps a lot:

If the charcoal doesn't fix your digestive issues, another option is 1-2 mg cyproheptadine for a few days. That should also give you a nice appetite boost.

Zinc people. Zinc is by far the best supplement for I've tried for increasing appetite. I use the cheap gluconate variety that's available everywhere. No need to high dose. I bite half or a third of a tablet off at a time.

Edit: Tablets are typically 50mg but really only a quarter is sufficient.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals