Bacteria Or Sibo

James Myatt

Hi all

Can any one recommend anything for digestion issues? I've suffered with depression and slow hair growth all my life and think it may be to do with my digestion...

I cannot tolerate much starch or iron fortified foods

Thanks in advance

Ray To Go

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion, There's a post by haidut on this forum, he's fairly on the ball enough to have a look at anyway.

OP
James Myatt

James Myatt

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion, There's a post by haidut on this forum, he's fairly on the ball enough to have a look at anyway.
Just a quick reply, I have tried eating canned Gelatin but it produced a host of unpleasant symptoms ...not sure what I did wrong

Ray To Go

Just a quick reply, I have tried eating canned Gelatin but it produced a host of unpleasant symptoms ...not sure what I did wrong
Haha, well I'm no expert now but I think haidut was saying taurine works similar to glycine, don't quote me on that now, but if you try taurine we won't say that it won't boost your glycogen stores.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi all

Can any one recommend anything for digestion issues? I've suffered with depression and slow hair growth all my life and think it may be to do with my digestion...

I cannot tolerate much starch or iron fortified foods

Thanks in advance
Progesterone might slow beard growth whereas testosterone and DHT speeds up hair growth.
Calcium, vit D and K2 can also help speed up hair growth.
For digestion, eggs, raw-ish red meat, A2 milk, fruit juice, sea food and bone broth can be great for digestion.
Unless you have bacterial/fungal overgrowth, then eggs and milk might be an issue.

Camphor and flowers of sulfur can work great to reduce bacteria and fungus. I'd combine those two with activated charcoal, coconut oil and dessicated coconut on an empty stomach in the morning.

OP
James Myatt

James Myatt

Progesterone might slow beard growth whereas testosterone and DHT speeds up hair growth.
Calcium, vit D and K2 can also help speed up hair growth.
For digestion, eggs, raw-ish red meat, A2 milk, fruit juice, sea food and bone broth can be great for digestion.
Unless you have bacterial/fungal overgrowth, then eggs and milk might be an issue.

Camphor and flowers of sulfur can work great to reduce bacteria and fungus. I'd combine those two with activated charcoal, coconut oil and dessicated coconut on an empty stomach in the morning.
Great thanks for the advice