Back And Shoudler Pain And Extreme Nausea

biggirlkisss

back and shoudler pain and extreme nausea. I goes from feeling very strongly like puking never doing so to bowel spasms to a little uncomfortable. I'm assuming high serotonin. Im going to go to chiropractor treatments to keep it under control. I was thinking of ordering progesterone. Im trying ondancestron and noticing nothing. Any other suggestions?

alywest

back and shoudler pain and extreme nausea. I goes from feeling very strongly like puking never doing so to bowel spasms to a little uncomfortable. I'm assuming high serotonin. Im going to go to chiropractor treatments to keep it under control. I was thinking of ordering progesterone. Im trying ondancestron and noticing nothing. Any other suggestions?
What else have you been taking?

mujuro

Where did you get your ondansetron? If you ordered from an online pharmacy, chances are it's fake. Metoclopramide and cyproheptadine are both OTC and will help with nausea.

Back and shoulder pain with severe, chronic nausea sounds like more than serotonin. Maybe go see a doctor.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

doctor didnt know... Ummm ondancestron from md so real deal. can i get labs and someone look at them?

HDD

How long have you been nauseous/puking? Could it be virus/flu?

sunflower1

ultrasound.. Sounds like gall bladder, nausea can also be h pylori which can be an underlying cause of IBS

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

ok ill talk to my doctor umm how unaccurate is the h.pylori blood test? I know stool test is most accurate.