Baby and childhood vaccines ADVICE please

orangeUglad

My baby is 8 months old. We don't know what to do as far as childhood vaccines...it's very difficult because they combine almost all of the childhood vaccines together at the visits.
You cannot get just one or the other. The reason we are even considering them is because we will be traveling and possibly living in west Africa in the future. Would greatly appreciate advice.

Michael Mohn

Why would you want to give one but not another vaxxine? Either you belief in the vªxx cult or you don't.
Vaxxines are just talisman of Western voodoo medicine.
African voodoo medicine is cheaper, safer and more effective.

Last edited:

Waynish

Sad to see that people who somehow know how to find this forum still think injecting heavy metals into children isn't child abuse.

wolfman37

My baby is 8 months old. We don't know what to do as far as childhood vaccines...it's very difficult because they combine almost all of the childhood vaccines together at the visits.
You cannot get just one or the other. The reason we are even considering them is because we will be traveling and possibly living in west Africa in the future. Would greatly appreciate advice.
I'm not in favor of vaccines. But, in some cases, a child can not get into a daycare (also, not in favor of those) or school without some of the "basic/original vaccines". My wife homeschooled our children. I know some families are not in a position to stay home and take care of their children full time.

My daughter is one of them. She was able to find a pediatrician (in his 50"s) who was agreeable to spacing out the vaccines and agreeable to not giving my granddaughter some of the "newer" vaccines. Try to stick to the vaccines doctors were giving up tot he the early 80"s.

Look them all up and do your research. Good luck

Peatress

Have a read of Dr Moulden's work

Whatever you do - do not get travel vaccines either.
Why would you want to give one but not another vaxxine? Either you belief in the vªxx cult or you don't.
This is hilarious

twillisdc

I understand your concerns. If it makes you feel better we have three teens and their health is amazing without any intervention. Every illness that passes, big or small adds to the confidence we did the right thing.

-Luke-

Would you need some vaccines to enter the country or are you worried about a contagious disease?

GTW

You might look to Weston Price Foundation for general guidance and first person accounts from parents how to accomplish necessary but sufficient vaccinations for children.
Childrens Health Defense Fund, too. (RFK Jr)

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

Sad to see that people who somehow know how to find this forum still think injecting heavy metals into children isn't child abuse.
My husband grew up in Cameroon...most people growing up there get the polio vaccine...except the Muslims...he remembers seeing hundreds of the Muslim children all paralyzed from polio...if u had children u would understand this is a hard decision...and do keep in mind a can of tuna has about the same amount of mercury as the entire d-tap combo vaccine. Not saying vaccines aren't potentially danderous...but there are certain things I refuse to ignore

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

Get some african voodoo done for yourself and come back in a year or 2 let me know how ur doing Lol.

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

You might look to Weston Price Foundation for general guidance and first person accounts from parents how to accomplish necessary but sufficient vaccinations for children.
Childrens Health Defense Fund, too. (RFK Jr)
Thank you!

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

I understand your concerns. If it makes you feel better we have three teens and their health is amazing without any intervention. Every illness that passes, big or small adds to the confidence we did the right thing.
Thank you. I do appreciate. If I may ask...where do you guys live?

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

I'm not in favor of vaccines. But, in some cases, a child can not get into a daycare (also, not in favor of those) or school without some of the "basic/original vaccines". My wife homeschooled our children. I know some families are not in a position to stay home and take care of their children full time.

My daughter is one of them. She was able to find a pediatrician (in his 50"s) who was agreeable to spacing out the vaccines and agreeable to not giving my granddaughter some of the "newer" vaccines. Try to stick to the vaccines doctors were giving up tot he the early 80"s.

Look them all up and do your research. Good luck
Thank you. I do appreciate.

-Luke-

Mainly worried about polio..
But all we need is yellow fever to enter
User Giraffe has made a good overview thread about polio and polio vaccines. Dr. Peat was of the opinion that polio vaccines were a hoax (and potentially harmful) and that they simply changed the definition of polio to make it look like the vaccine was effective. He talked about it in this interview for example, starting at 00:50:35.

I don't know much about yellow fever. If you need it, the usual things like Aspirin, antihistamines, progesterone, thyroid etc. may protect from negative effects. But I don't know about a baby. Bribing someone could also be an option.

All the best to you and your family, whatever you decide to do.

Mad

We had our first baby during covid madness. I was on the fence about vaccines and my husband was more so for them but we didn’t know where to start or what information to trust. We got the 2 and 4 month vaccines (so sad) before I stumbled upon this RFK jr interview.
Watch this. I’ve watched multiple times now. It changed everything for me. It even changed my husband’s mind as well. It will not be a waste of your time to watch the whole thing.

View: https://youtu.be/xu1KshBIIGE

Peater

My husband grew up in Cameroon...most people growing up there get the polio vaccine...except the Muslims...he remembers seeing hundreds of the Muslim children all paralyzed from polio...if u had children u would understand this is a hard decision...and do keep in mind a can of tuna has about the same amount of mercury as the entire d-tap combo vaccine. Not saying vaccines aren't potentially danderous...but there are certain things I refuse to ignore

Attachments

• ddt vs polio.png
    ddt vs polio.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 47

Aymen

User Giraffe has made a good overview thread about polio and polio vaccines. Dr. Peat was of the opinion that polio vaccines were a hoax (and potentially harmful) and that they simply changed the definition of polio to make it look like the vaccine was effective. He talked about it in this interview for example, starting at 00:50:35.

I don't know much about yellow fever. If you need it, the usual things like Aspirin, antihistamines, progesterone, thyroid etc. may protect from negative effects. But I don't know about a baby. Bribing someone could also be an option.

All the best to you and your family, whatever you decide to do.
Hey man, any ideas about the Tetanus vaccine and the Flu vaccine?

In the teenage years and childhood they didn't give me the flu shot because there was not enough of them in my country but they introduced them later in 2015.

For the tetanus vaccines, i got them when i was a child but it seems they are recommended every 10-20 years.

The problem is that many countries in europe immunization schedule programs include the flu shot and the tetanus update, immigrating means i have to take them.

Peatress

In the teenage years and childhood they didn't give me the flu shot because there was not enough of them in my country but they introduced them later in 2015.

For the tetanus vaccines, i got them when i was a child but it seems they are recommended every 10-20 years.

The problem is that many countries in europe immunization schedule programs include the flu shot and the tetanus update, immigrating means i have to take them.

The world has changed - Europe is not what it used to be. Put your health above all other considerations.

-Luke-

Why do you think you have to get a flu or tetanus shot to immigrate to Europe? Nobody will care.

Regarding tetanus: Adults Do Not Need Tetanus Vaccine Every Decade

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals