Babies born in the Covid pandemic 'have lower IQs': Three-month-olds now score around 80 on intelligence tests - compared to 100

J.R.K

These kids may be able to recover their lost IQ points but I think that they will need to have an opportunity to be free to explore and discover the world and the people within it. Given the reality of the world’s current situation and the amount of unrealistic fear surrounding the pandemic and the virus and its variants lurking around every corner looking for the opportunity to satisfy its up till now restrained voracious appetite for babies and children, I fear it will take a very enlightened set of parents to allow that scenario of exploration and discovery to come to fruition.

J.R.K

I don't think these kids will ever be what they could have been.

An interesting article Tim, I based my comments on kids that were in a stable home but were unable to interact with other people than their caregivers based upon lockdown and social distance regulations.
But it is an interesting study on how much the brain requires that social interaction and how a stable home life can impact our development as humans.
This would give credence to the negative impact people experience during lockdown and social distance scenarios. That social interaction is a very powerful force in a humans life.

BodhiBlues

The impact of masks alone must have a huge impact on children's language development. That plus everything else is going to have a horrifying effect on the development of children and people seem to vaguely remember understand this, but they are unwilling to go against the regime.

LUH 3417

Nothing like oxygen- shortage for keeping an embryo below par. “But why do you want to keep the embryo below par?” asked an ingenuous student.
“****!” said the Director, breaking a long silence. “Hasn’t it occurred to you that an Epsilon embryo must have an Epsilon environment as well as an Epsilon heredity?”
It evidently hadn’t occurred to him. He was covered with confusion.
“The lower the caste,” said Mr. Foster, “the shorter the oxygen.” The first organ affected was the brain.

J.R.K

The impact of masks alone must have a huge impact on children's language development. That plus everything else is going to have a horrifying effect on the development of children and people seem to vaguely remember understand this, but they are unwilling to go against the regime.
Definitely an interesting thought, I am of two thoughts on this, on one hand a mask would increase CO2 levels so that would therefore increase oxygen levels in the bloodstream. But would that also create a problem of over oxygenated blood for the fetus wherein living inside the womb it is already in a lower oxygen environment so an increase in CO2 in the blood would provide increased oxygen in the tissues.
The other thought would have to involve a toxicity issue wherein the mother would not be fully exhausting and clearing the toxins removed in normal respiration but rather recycling them through rebreathing the same air?

Lollipop2

Nothing like oxygen- shortage for keeping an embryo below par. “But why do you want to keep the embryo below par?” asked an ingenuous student.
“****!” said the Director, breaking a long silence. “Hasn’t it occurred to you that an Epsilon embryo must have an Epsilon environment as well as an Epsilon heredity?”
It evidently hadn’t occurred to him. He was covered with confusion.
“The lower the caste,” said Mr. Foster, “the shorter the oxygen.” The first organ affected was the brain.
Precisely.

carlz

I feel like this would have to do with stress from the parents, but who knows. Very sad though.

TheGoogler

I didn't see any mention of where they were pulling their data from. If they were measuring white kids earlier, and then black kids now, that alone would explain the drop. Even if it's a mixture, a shift in demographics of the data points will also cause meaningful change in the results. Just playing a devil's advocate here.

BearWithMe

Definitely an interesting thought, I am of two thoughts on this, on one hand a mask would increase CO2 levels so that would therefore increase oxygen levels in the bloodstream. But would that also create a problem of over oxygenated blood for the fetus wherein living inside the womb it is already in a lower oxygen environment so an increase in CO2 in the blood would provide increased oxygen in the tissues.
The other thought would have to involve a toxicity issue wherein the mother would not be fully exhausting and clearing the toxins removed in normal respiration but rather recycling them through rebreathing the same air?
The biggest problem when it comes to masks is that 1) bacteria and mold multiplies and grows in them like crazy, and people breathe that **** all day long
2) They are made of 5-6 layers and these layers are glued together by a glue that gives off toxic fumes, and people breathe that **** all day long
3) The filtering membrane is made out of PTFE nanoparticles. These nanoparticles gets loose, and people breathe that **** all day long

Oxygen deprivation is the least damaging aspect

BearWithMe

I feel like this would have to do with stress from the parents, but who knows. Very sad though.
This. Exactly this. Psychological stress of governmental tyranny is the biggest factor.

The damage done by vaccines will be the biggest factor very soon, though.

Happycat

Who even believes what Daily Mail is writing?

And I'm curious how do you test the IQ of a three month old baby?

SonOfEurope

I was making fun of a poster above.

But I don't see how it produces "higher IQ" either... I'd like to see data on a very mixed country having 110+ IQ.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals