B5 Helped With My Mental Fuzziness

Bluebell

So I'd been taking various supplements (eating peaty too), and doing quite well. Had a break over the weekend from supplements, then this morning I felt OK but mentally fuzzy and finding it difficult to get work done.

I decided to add back the supplements I was taking one by one, giving each an hour to work, and find out if any helped remove the fuzz. None worked until finally I took 500mg B5 (pantothenic acid), and within 20 minutes my mind felt sharp and with enough energy to get things done. I'll probably dial it down a bit, see if I can get the same effect on 100mg 3x a day (500mg maybe too much to take long term).

OP
Bluebell

Bluebell

I have been using the Now Foods Pantothenic Acid 500mg - gelatin capsules and only magnesium stearate as the filler. Doesn't give me any problems ...

pboy

b5 is pretty rare and important, its needed in higher amounts than most other vitamins. Milk and potatoes are a primary source in most peoples diets...eggs a little, other roots some, some fruit has a little. Most other foods don't have that much...fish has some...organs and shellfish, but most also don't eat those

its likely many people are playing right on the edge of enough...its quite important for adrenals and overall energy

glad you felt better

DaveFoster

Thanks for sharing your experience Bluebell. I will definitely add this to my stack of B-vitamins.

dlind70

Vitamin B5 is highest in guacamole avocado and apparently shiitake mushroom these foods definitely help me out once I did some research saying that this is actually needed for mental development in young children. B5 and vitamin d are really necessary for sexual development. Not necessarily genital stimulation but more of a mental stimulation. Your mental sexual development in the brain is needed and I actually found that B5 improved my sleep and there was some dream enhancement.

I am 33 male living near cold illinois chicago

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals